Trump.

Oct. 30, 2017, 9:12 a.m.

Love the comments on Trumps twitter/

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/925006418989715456

Oct. 30, 2017, 10:46 a.m.

And he would've gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids.  

So is this the beginning of the American Shitstorm?  Who is going to sing first and get the best deal?  Did Papadopolous get the ball rolling?  What is Melania going to wear to the trial?

Oct. 30, 2017, 11:23 a.m.

The best is that Trump can't fire Muller. The predictions that Trump will resign by xmas may come true.

This is going to be good.

Last edited by: bux-bux on Oct. 30, 2017, 11:23 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 30, 2017, 1:01 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

And he would've gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids.

Rut-Roh ....

Oct. 30, 2017, 4:27 p.m.

Posted by: bux-bux

The best is that Trump can't fire Muller. The predictions that Trump will resign by xmas may come true.

This is going to be good.

Isnt that because the Rinos passed a bill preventing el presidente from doing that?

Not like Mueller has any conflict of interest whatsofreakinever.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Oct. 30, 2017, 4:31 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 30, 2017, 5:17 p.m.

He can fire him.

Oct. 30, 2017, 5:35 p.m.

Posted by: switch

He can fire him.

Turns out he can but Repubs would back his impeachment, which wouldnt mean much for another 3 years.

We'll see how things pan out in the next few days. After Manafort, internet word is T. Podesta is the next name we should hear. And much to most people's dismay, there will be little evidence found of Trump/Russia. But UraniumOne is a different story all together. Who knows where Mueller may go with whatever he's found.

I'm not saying Trump wont be found guilty of something; DC works as... it does.

Oct. 30, 2017, 6:48 p.m.

I think DT will serve out this term without being impeached and I wouldn't be suprised if he got re-elected

the american public who we think were stupid enough to elect him

think that its us who are  stupid and they still back Trump

Oct. 30, 2017, 7:08 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Ffs the guy had known mobsters over for dinner at Mar-A-Lago a couple wks ago. You don't need Russiagate to find dirt on Trump.

Oct. 31, 2017, 11:57 a.m.

He can fire him.

Turns out he can but Repubs would back his impeachment, which wouldnt mean much for another 3 years.

We'll see how things pan out in the next few days. After Manafort, internet word is T. Podesta is the next name we should hear. And much to most people's dismay, there will be little evidence found of Trump/Russia. But UraniumOne is a different story all together. Who knows where Mueller may go with whatever he's found.

Podesta? What the eff do you get your news? Oh I am quoting this gem for future reference. Uranium One is a story, I will give you that. A bullshit story rolled back out in fine tradition of whataboutism.

EDIT:  Didn't know there was a second Podesta, although I am not sure what you mean by "should hear".  I haven't seen any reason to think he will be indicted if that is what you mean.

And since we are making predictions, this is the beginning of the end for Trump.  Even if he fires Mueller, the train has left the station.  All hail POTUS Pence.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Oct. 31, 2017, 12:07 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 31, 2017, 2:19 p.m.

I have not really followed it all in depth, I know I should have but I somehow no longer care and there are more pressing things at hand. 

But somehow I get the impression that I have heard the phrase "The beginning of the end for Trump" quite a few times since the beginning of his term. 

Seems like dog poo on a nice fall ride, truly sticky and oh so smelly.

Oct. 31, 2017, 4:54 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

He can fire him.

Podesta? What the eff do you get your news? Oh I am quoting this gem for future reference. Uranium One is a story, I will give you that. A bullshit story rolled back out in fine tradition of whataboutism.

EDIT: Didn't know there was a second Podesta, although I am not sure what you mean by "should hear". I haven't seen any reason to think he will be indicted if that is what you mean.

And since we are making predictions, this is the beginning of the end for Trump. Even if he fires Mueller, the train has left the station. All hail POTUS Pence.

I'm not discounting the possibility of Trump being finished. I was just posting some finely rolled tinfoil and a different possibility that Mueller has found something interesting but not pertaining to Trump/Russia. Mueller should've found something by now between all the various Trump's and their different meetings down to the lower levels of his campaign, right?

If you venture down some avenue's about Manafort, you may see a few well known connected names. I'll also say in some aspects, it makes little sense for Mueller, former FBI Director, to essentially go against his former ilk and turn the investigation and msm narrative on its head. As for what UraniumOne is about, let's just that let unfold if it does.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Oct. 31, 2017, 5:07 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Oct. 31, 2017, 6:23 p.m.

I’m certain that if Mueller digs deep enough, he will find plenty to take down anyone who he digs enough into. Especially if it’s someone who has built a semi large NYC real estate private company which has been through some turbulent times. 

That type of company has plenty of skeletons in the closet. You don’t get out of financial distress in an extraordinarily capital intensive private company without turning over some pretty nasty rocks. The compliance is nothing compared to the similar public company or how a public operator needs to act. 

Whoever Mueller feels needs to go down, will.

Oct. 31, 2017, 6:36 p.m.

Just to give you guys some tinfoil to ponder, find your salt if necessary, preferably bath salts:

Mueller and Trump met May 16 with all details withheld.

Mueller worked as FBI Director under GWB/Obama, HRC as SoS and Lynch as AG. He quit. Internet says they quashed most of his investigations (anyone remember F&F?). He apparently be disgusted and stuff.

Mueller has staffed his inquest with Dem lawyers. He's a Republican; so if the msm narrative be turned on its head, it cant be a vast right wing Republican conspiracy should someone other than President DJT be inquisitioned.

Jeff Sessions recused himself so that Congress cant question him or say that any investigation originating from Trump admin is a partisan hack job.

Nancy Pelosi is asking for a new investigation outside of Mueller. Why would that be?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Nov. 5, 2017, 1:29 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Mueller did not deliver it.
Oct. 31, 2017, 6:42 p.m.

Interested parties should also consider information gathered as evidence from two other semi unrelated investigations: Imran Awan and Anthony Weiner.