Trump.

Oct. 5, 2018, 5:07 p.m.

Oct. 6, 2018, 1:16 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Lessons from Shogun:

- Calling for the FBI to spend a few days investigating a sexual assault allegation against someone asking for a lifetime position is a stall tactic. Merrick Garland?
- Hiring a criminal (who just happens to live in Trump Tower) to head the presidential campaign has "fuck all to do with Trump", but Obama something-something.
- Trump is totally going to drain the swamp, but he has been too busy... golfing, maybe... to do it yet. Just wait. It is going to be super. Ivanka is going to remodel the swamp. It'll be classy.

I am playing the long game as well. I want Bart to be confirmed. Whoever they pick next will be equally regressive and if the charges against him are true, it shouldn't be too hard to impeach him down the road. If he doesn't get confirmed the entitled Right will go fucking crazy and vote in much larger numbers. I want them at home watching Honey Boo Boo on November 6th. And as for patience... I have had this conversation with you for how long? Uranium One. Clinton Cash. I have the patience of a fucking saint.

Oh hey. I almost forgot about the recent story on Trump's million dollar loan.. er I mean 435 million dollar gift. A self-made man. Just the shoes on his feet, a hope, a dream, and close to half a billion dollars. God bless America.

- a stall tactic thats disintegrating as we type.

- residential addresses are nepotistic in nature now?

- and if Trump's golfing so much, how is his agenda so complete? Damn he's good eh?

Who the hell is Bart? Brett?

I'd say the only way to properly settle this is with some green backs wagered and a nice cold beer added to the losing tab so we can relish driving home the fact that (only) one of us was right, in person. Hell, depending on the bet I might even extend it other Libtardia residents of the NBR.

Oct. 6, 2018, 5:17 a.m.

Zedbra? I thought it was Mr Colbert

Oct. 6, 2018, 9:13 p.m.

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/10/03/seven-days-in-september/

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Oct. 7, 2018, 11:51 p.m.

https://www.kcrw.com/news-culture/shows/scheer-intelligence/america-the-great-and-its-fascist-reality

Oct. 9, 2018, 8:57 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Lessons from Shogun:

- Calling for the FBI to spend a few days investigating a sexual assault allegation against someone asking for a lifetime position is a stall tactic. Merrick Garland?
- Hiring a criminal (who just happens to live in Trump Tower) to head the presidential campaign has "fuck all to do with Trump", but Obama something-something.
- Trump is totally going to drain the swamp, but he has been too busy... golfing, maybe... to do it yet. Just wait. It is going to be super. Ivanka is going to remodel the swamp. It'll be classy.

I am playing the long game as well. I want Bart to be confirmed. Whoever they pick next will be equally regressive and if the charges against him are true, it shouldn't be too hard to impeach him down the road. If he doesn't get confirmed the entitled Right will go fucking crazy and vote in much larger numbers. I want them at home watching Honey Boo Boo on November 6th. And as for patience... I have had this conversation with you for how long? Uranium One. Clinton Cash. I have the patience of a fucking saint.

Oh hey. I almost forgot about the recent story on Trump's million dollar loan.. er I mean 435 million dollar gift. A self-made man. Just the shoes on his feet, a hope, a dream, and close to half a billion dollars. God bless America.

- and if Trump's golfing so much, how is his agenda so complete? Damn he's good eh?

I'd say the only way to properly settle this is with some green backs wagered and a nice cold beer added to the losing tab so we can relish driving home the fact that (only) one of us was right, in person. Hell, depending on the bet I might even extend it other Libtardia residents of the NBR.

- Nope, the allegations are as credible as ever
- My point was the Trump knew Manafort very well before hiring him.  That is a well-established fact.
- He golfs all the time.  You do accept that fact, don't you?  He is the golfiest president in history by a mile.

Yes Bart is Brett.  Did they not cover that on Fox and Friends?  RT?

What's the bet?

Oct. 9, 2018, 2:58 p.m.

Lessons from Shogun:

- Nope, the allegations are as credible as ever
- My point was the Trump knew Manafort very well before hiring him.  That is a well-established fact.
- He golfs all the time.  You do accept that fact, don't you?  He is the golfiest president in history by a mile.

Yes Bart is Brett.  Did they not cover that on Fox and Friends?  RT?

What's the bet?

- Allegations so credible she only has hearsay and happenstance to go by.

- And you're hoping Manafort rats out Trump with any knowledge necessary to bring him down.

- I wont deny his golfing if you admit his awesomeness for pushing his agenda through at an above average rate, especially for a golfing President.

I dont watch the televised news sir or do RT.com other than when I click a link.

The bet has several options of course but nothing too crazy. $50-100 and a cold one on the Mid Terms and or does Trump get impeached if you'd like double down. Pretty sure we're both in Vancouver so we should be able make this happen. Or we could get together, watch the Mid Terms and the losing team pick's up the tab. Dont think it'll be as exciting as 2016 was though.

Oct. 10, 2018, 8:52 a.m.

- And you're hoping Manafort rats out Trump with any knowledge necessary to bring him down.

- I wont deny his golfing if you admit his awesomeness for pushing his agenda through at an above average rate, especially for a golfing President.

I dont watch the televised news sir or do RT.com other than when I click a link.

The bet has several options of course but nothing too crazy. $50-100 and a cold one on the Mid Terms and or does Trump get impeached if you'd like double down. Pretty sure we're both in Vancouver so we should be able make this happen. Or we could get together, watch the Mid Terms and the losing team pick's up the tab. Dont think it'll be as exciting as 2016 was though.

As strange as it may sound, sexual assaults are often done when people are not watching.  Almost like the perpetrators know they are doing something wrong. 

Manafort is a criminal, and Trump picked him to run his campaign.  You can infer from that what you want, but his judgment is certainly in question when it comes to "the best people".

Trump has both houses behind him so there was never a doubt that the conservative agenda was going to move full steam while they had the chance (eg - Kavanaugh), but other than creating a trade crisis most of Trump's agenda, like the wall, are just forgotten in the noise.  The Republicans want him golfing so he can't mess things up.  Like a child king that the court keeps busy out hunting rabbits.

I will take a bet on the Midterms, but I only see the Democrats taking Congress.  The Senate is a long shot.  I am in Squamish,  but I can go out for free beer in Van.  :)

Oct. 10, 2018, 3:40 p.m.

As strange as it may sound, sexual assaults are often done when people are not watching.  Almost like the perpetrators know they are doing something wrong. 

Manafort is a criminal, and Trump picked him to run his campaign.  You can infer from that what you want, but his judgment is certainly in question when it comes to "the best people".

Trump has both houses behind him so there was never a doubt that the conservative agenda was going to move full steam while they had the chance (eg - Kavanaugh), but other than creating a trade crisis most of Trump's agenda, like the wall, are just forgotten in the noise.  The Republicans want him golfing so he can't mess things up.  Like a child king that the court keeps busy out hunting rabbits.

I will take a bet on the Midterms, but I only see the Democrats taking Congress.  The Senate is a long shot.  I am in Squamish,  but I can go out for free beer in Van.  :)

Strange considering she was the one claiming those party's were gang rape stations basically.

And as if Manafort is the only criminal to ever work in the WH or for a President. This is what I truly dont understand about the left. Two decades of bull shit obfuscation and crony criminals (like the Cheney and Hali) but for some reason Trump is the worst? I honestly dont follow that... logic if there is any.

So you can admit Trump's agenda is moving and the msm is creating a false narrative of it. The issue's at the forefront of DC right now are almost entirely media created. Time should tell more about that.

So here's the bet draft far then: Congress and Senate, $50 each or beers? Is there a monetary aspect or just beer and then the tab if both the Senate and Congress go. I'm usually off Tuesdays and I havent been up Squamish way in too long. My car should be refurb'd by then as well so I dont mind driving up ;) I should be able to get some good data logs to and fro the Squamish.

Oct. 11, 2018, 9:17 a.m.

Strange considering she was the one claiming those party's were gang rape stations basically.

And as if Manafort is the only criminal to ever work in the WH or for a President. This is what I truly dont understand about the left. Two decades of bull shit obfuscation and crony criminals (like the Cheney and Hali) but for some reason Trump is the worst? I honestly dont follow that... logic if there is any.

So you can admit Trump's agenda is moving and the msm is creating a false narrative of it. The issue's at the forefront of DC right now are almost entirely media created. Time should tell more about that.

So here's the bet draft far then: Congress and Senate, $50 each or beers? Is there a monetary aspect or just beer and then the tab if both the Senate and Congress go. I'm usually off Tuesdays and I havent been up Squamish way in too long. My car should be refurb'd by then as well so I dont mind driving up ;) I should be able to get some good data logs to and fro the Squamish.

I was talking about Dr. Ford.  It would have been nice to actually look at all the allegations but hers is the only one that managed to be heard by the Senate.  She is totally credible.

No Manafort isn't the only criminal to work at the WH, just one of the most recent ones.  If you don't understand why the left is upset maybe this will help.  Since Nixon, but before Trump, executive branch criminal convictions: Democrats - 1 : Republicans - 89  And those are just the ones that got caught.

As for the MSM and Trump's agenda, I am not sure what you are getting at.  What is the false narrative?  Every one of his wins was covered to death.  Kavanaugh.  The tax bill. The trade deal.

As I said, the Senate is a long shot for the Dems so I don't see them taking it.  Congress though, I will take that bet.

Oct. 11, 2018, 12:53 p.m.

Manafort, Cohen, Gates, Flynn, Papadopolous.

Then there's another 10 or so (mostly administration people) that have things like campaign or ethics violations, some having to resign.

Oct. 16, 2018, 2:55 a.m.

I was talking about Dr. Ford. It would have been nice to actually look at all the allegations but hers is the only one that managed to be heard by the Senate. She is totally credible.

No Manafort isn't the only criminal to work at the WH, just one of the most recent ones. If you don't understand why the left is upset maybe this will help. **Since Nixon, but before Trump, executive branch criminal convictions: Democrats - 1 : Republicans - 89 **And those are just the ones that got caught.

As for the MSM and Trump's agenda, I am not sure what you are getting at. What is the false narrative? Every one of his wins was covered to death. Kavanaugh. The tax bill. The trade deal.

As I said, the Senate is a long shot for the Dems so I don't see them taking it. Congress though, I will take that bet.

Did you ever see or hear about how Ford actually IS Kavanaugh? If that's true, Vincent Fusca is JFK Jr. Those could be trendying.

You seem to be confused yourself since Trump was a Democrat .. right? And he's been outside of politics before his 2016 campaign so he doesnt fit the usual politician, left or right, convicted or otherwise. I'm more of the opinion that the left is against Trump because of his inherent privilege, both inherited and the whiteness. After eight years of Obama, it made sense (to the left) that a women was the next logical and right step. Be thankful America righted that left. In other words, I dont think Liberals of today give two shits about that other than for a debate point while half wouldnt know that stat. However, that stat does give credence to the fact that the swamp is slanted leftwards. Something if and when its drained, will be hard to miss.

So whats the bet?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Oct. 16, 2018, 2:56 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 16, 2018, 6:08 p.m.

Horseface?

Oct. 17, 2018, 1:44 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Horseface?

Who now?

Oct. 17, 2018, 2:57 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

I am playing the long game as well. 

Ha.

There is a subconscious fantasy we are all carrying around inside our heads: that once the Democrats win the House, and maybe even the Senate, they will form a bulwark against all the efforts by Trump and the Republican Party to destroy the nation. The fantasy extends to the 2020 presidential race, when a Democrat will supposedly win the White House, and we will finally see every horrific undoing of our rights reversed. Departed federal staff will be reinstated, Environmental Protection Agency deregulations will be reversed, fuel-efficiency standards will be restrengthened, and the Paris Accord rejoined. Immigrants will be freed from detention, allowed to remain in the country safely, and the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency will be abolished. Future Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh will be impeached (and maybe even Clarence Thomas!), and so on and so forth. Such fantasies are a coping mechanism for the despair we are feeling.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/heres-a-reality-based-battle-plan-for-the-midterms-and-beyond/

Just the shoes on his feet, a hope, a dream, and close to half a billion dollars. God bless America.

hahaha....

Not just the left that think that's the plan:

https://forwardobserver.com/2019-is-shaping-up-to-be-an-ugly-brutal-year/

It's not unrealistic to expect a Dem controlled House to literally set on fire everything that Trump touches (grabs?), thinks about or has supported.