Trump.

Sept. 25, 2018, 1:50 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Posted by: Sethimus

hey aShogunNamedMarcus, do you like mushrooms?

This.

What are your thoughts on this line of questioning by Sen. Graham to Kavanaugh regarding Criminal vs Military Law? It's only 3.5 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_gmOsnjrZw

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Sept. 25, 2018, 2:03 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 25, 2018, 9:11 p.m.

I heard Donald Trump is a master business man.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it snowflakes!

Sept. 25, 2018, 11:56 p.m.

Seriously though, why would anyone here tout the benefits of any major player in American politics? What do you stand to gain?

Sept. 26, 2018, 12:13 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

This.

What are your thoughts on this line of questioning by Sen. Graham to Kavanaugh regarding Criminal vs Military Law? It's only 3.5 mins.

Good thing Benedict Arnold did his treasonous acts before the US Constitution was written.

Sept. 26, 2018, 9:22 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Seriously though, why would anyone here tout the benefits of any major player in American politics? What do you stand to gain?

NAFTA.

I know you like to believe they are all sociopaths and therefore all the same but clearly some sociopaths are better than others.

Sept. 26, 2018, 9:40 a.m.

So now a third woman has come forward against Kavanaugh.  What is the current number of rape accusations to disqualify a SCOTUS candidate anyway?  A dozen?

Sept. 26, 2018, 1:05 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Could be nice to look back on as a moral compass of sorts. Some people will be way off, others not so much.

Sept. 26, 2018, 1:09 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

So now a third woman has come forward against Kavanaugh.  What is the current number of rape accusations to disqualify a SCOTUS candidate anyway?  A dozen?

Theres been a third for a 3 days now I think and probably will be a fourth by the end of today.

I'll be surprised if Blasey-Ford shows up tomorrow. Ramirez has no intention of making any sworn statement before Congress or a legally binding statement. First two accuser's witnesses do not corroborate the accusations.

In other words, it's just more commie active measures to impede.

Sept. 26, 2018, 1:13 p.m.

This.

Good thing Benedict Arnold did his treasonous acts before the US Constitution was written.

I was thinking of something a little more up-to-date there pops.

Maybe even looking forward.

Sept. 26, 2018, 1:34 p.m.

Anyone seen a CNN Andersen Cooper exclusive with either Blasey-Ford or Ramirez yet? Are they for real?

And have you seen who's representing the first two? The accuser's lawyer's are linked to libtardia.

But dont worry residents of Libtardia, an Oregonian Senator has filed a lawsuit to stop the Kavanaugh vote based on unconstitutional Presidential interference ... which if I'm mistaken that lawsuit is basically unconstitutional as that's Congress' freaking job to vote.

And Blasey-Ford's lawyer is expressing concern over the hiring of a sex crimes prosecutor from Arizona to question the accuser Thursday. Gee I wonder why.

Sept. 26, 2018, 2:23 p.m.

Well that didnt take long:

Is this #3?

Sept. 26, 2018, 2:51 p.m.

You have a lot to learn about sexual assault and trauma.

Sept. 26, 2018, 3 p.m.

But dont worry residents of Libtardia, an Oregonian Senator has filed a lawsuit to stop the Kavanaugh vote based on unconstitutional Presidential interference ... which if I'm mistaken that lawsuit is basically unconstitutional as that's Congress' freaking job to vote.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/26/merkley-injunction-stop-kavanaugh-vote-843080

Merkley's bid for an injunction hinges on the Senate's constitutional duty to provide advice and consent on nominees and charges that he's been prevented from fulfilling that due to the withholding of records on Kavanaugh's past service in the George W. Bush administration.

Sept. 26, 2018, 3:55 p.m.

Posted by: tashi

You have a lot to learn about sexual assault and trauma.

Oh please do go on then?

Sept. 26, 2018, 3:56 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/26/merkley-injunction-stop-kavanaugh-vote-843080

Merkley's bid for an injunction hinges on the Senate's constitutional duty to provide advice and consent on nominees and charges that he's been prevented from fulfilling that due to the withholding of records on Kavanaugh's past service in the George W. Bush administration.

What I read on that is those Bush era records are not Trump's to disclose.