Trump.

July 20, 2018, 10:42 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

EDIT:  Can one or all of you guys that thinks this is a witch hunt answer me two questions?  

1) If the FBI was working for HRC and fabricating evidence of Russian involvement, why didn't they say anything about it before the election and instead chose to tell America that Hillary's email investigation was re-opened?

2) If they thought HRC was a shoe-in to win (assuming that would be part of the answer to Q#1), why take this huge risk in what has to be the most impressive act of conspiracy in American history?

I'll try but since mobile it'll be short.

1. Before the election? How could that affect the vote as that may imply unsecured machines? That'd reek even more. How'd they know the Russians intent? As for Comey reopening it, perhaps that was his attempt to seem impartial to hrc. 

2. They did this bc she was going to win and they'd get away with it all. Everyone. They just had to make sure she won.

July 20, 2018, 10:53 a.m.

I am not "the left" and the IC can be both good and bad, but it would be a rare occasion where the IC was working AGAINST the government, which is what makes the current accusations incredulous. I am expected to believe the FBI, a group as conservative as they come, has decided that they work for the Democrats in a large conspiracy. Why? The NY office was called Trumpland! I am expected to believe that even though Trump hired Manafort as his campaign manager, a man with deep connections to Russia, any insinuation that there might be collusion is preposterous. Why? The man is clearly crooked and there appears to be enough evidence of his criminality to send him to jail for the rest of his life. This is a simple matter of knowing what bullshit smells like.

If I said yellowcake would you think maybe the IC may suggest a direction for potus to take?

Mueller, Comey, Wray, McCabe, Strzok are all fbi and do their actions seem to be conservative or even in the best interest of the USA?

You do know Hillary was state senator where trump land existed?

You say you're not the left but you most certainly are. Only a lib smells a chocolate cake when looking at a pile of horse shit.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on July 20, 2018, 10:54 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 20, 2018, 12:24 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

I am not "the left" and the IC can be both good and bad, but it would be a rare occasion where the IC was working AGAINST the government, which is what makes the current accusations incredulous. I am expected to believe the FBI, a group as conservative as they come, has decided that they work for the Democrats in a large conspiracy. Why? The NY office was called Trumpland! I am expected to believe that even though Trump hired Manafort as his campaign manager, a man with deep connections to Russia, any insinuation that there might be collusion is preposterous. Why? The man is clearly crooked and there appears to be enough evidence of his criminality to send him to jail for the rest of his life. This is a simple matter of knowing what bullshit smells like.

If I said yellowcake would you think maybe the IC may suggest a direction for potus to take?

Mueller, Comey, Wray, McCabe, Strzok are all fbi and do their actions seem to be conservative or even in the best interest of the USA?

You say you're not the left but you most certainly are. Only a lib smells a chocolate cake when looking at a pile of horse shit.

Yellowcake?

Yes, they are conservatives 100% and since I don't buy the conspiracies, yes they do.

So what?

I lean left, but I am mostly down the middle on issues.  It is true, I despise the GOP, but that is because they are plutocrats and thwart democracy at every turn.

July 20, 2018, 12:30 p.m.

EDIT: Can one or all of you guys that thinks this is a witch hunt answer me two questions?

1) If the FBI was working for HRC and fabricating evidence of Russian involvement, why didn't they say anything about it before the election and instead chose to tell America that Hillary's email investigation was re-opened?

2) If they thought HRC was a shoe-in to win (assuming that would be part of the answer to Q#1), why take this huge risk in what has to be the most impressive act of conspiracy in American history?

1. Before the election? How could that affect the vote as that may imply unsecured machines? That'd reek even more. How'd they know the Russians intent? As for Comey reopening it, perhaps that was his attempt to seem impartial to hrc.

2. They did this bc she was going to win and they'd get away with it all. Everyone. They just had to make sure she won.

1) Don't be obtuse. If the FBI leaked information on any number of things they knew, including that Russia was attempting to meddle in the elections to get Trump elected (something already rumored) it would have likely changed people's minds on their vote... which was the alleged plan remember.

2) What? So they were part of a conspiracy to have HRC win the election that didn't start until after she lost? That doesn't make sense. None of this makes sense. There is simply no motive.

What purpose would there be to concoct a story of Russian meddling and all the fake reports, and all the people involved if they were not going to use it before the election?  If the FBI and all the people you mentioned wanted to take out Trump is there not a million other ways to do it that would be far less complicated?

Last edited by: chupacabra on July 20, 2018, 12:36 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
July 20, 2018, 2:10 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

http://grammarist.com/spelling/shoo-in/

LMAO.  Damn you KenN.  Or should I say dam you!

For the record, my autocorrect app picked "shoe-in" when I wrote it without the dash.

It's the most I had to offer to this highly circular conversation!

So sad when an autocorrect app has mistakes in its own dictionary.  What a crazy mixed up world.  What's next ... tungsten admitting that Putin is a demagogic thug?

July 20, 2018, 9:33 p.m.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-putin-summit-full-transcript-1.4749475

He's gonna' give him Browder! He's gonna' give him Browder! AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE4kGImvC6A

Last edited by: tungsten on July 20, 2018, 9:35 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
July 21, 2018, 1:50 a.m.

Yellowcake?

Yes, they are conservatives 100% and since I don't buy the conspiracies, yes they do.

So what?

I lean left, but I am mostly down the middle on issues. It is true, I despise the GOP, but that is because they are plutocrats and thwart democracy at every turn.

Yellowcake Uranium was the pretext given to GWB by the IC to justify the Iraq invasion.

You and I have different definitions of conservative then. Or, you're still thinking Cold War era politics.

Thwarting democracy at every turn? What - is Obama still in office? Ok ok, he's like less than 2 miles from the White House with Valerie Jarret and Micheal.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on July 21, 2018, 2:11 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
July 21, 2018, 2:08 a.m.

EDIT: Can one or all of you guys that thinks this is a witch hunt answer me two questions?

2) If they thought HRC was a shoe-in to win (assuming that would be part of the answer to Q#1), why take this huge risk in what has to be the most impressive act of conspiracy in American history?

1) Don't be obtuse. If the FBI leaked information on any number of things they knew, including that Russia was attempting to meddle in the elections to get Trump elected (something already rumored) it would have likely changed people's minds on their vote... which was the alleged plan remember.

2) What? So they were part of a conspiracy to have HRC win the election that didn't start until after she lost? That doesn't make sense. None of this makes sense. There is simply no motive.

What purpose would there be to concoct a story of Russian meddling and all the fake reports, and all the people involved if they were not going to use it before the election?  If the FBI and all the people you mentioned wanted to take out Trump is there not a million other ways to do it that would be far less complicated?

Well, technically, that'd be acute ;)

1. Can a rumor be a leak? If that can be true, then yes? So did the rumor change people minds on how to vote? Because if so, should'nt Trump have lost then?

2. No the conspiracy started when Hillary "won" the DNC nomination (or there abouts) and really got going once they realized Trump would be the RNC nominee. You may not recall the debate where Hillary blatantly said if she lost it'd be because of a vast right wing conspiracy and Russians. Guilty people accuse others of what they're doing - there's an actual name or syndrome for that.

They couldnt use it before the Election because a) they the DNC side rigged the votes which was why they had the insurance policy and b) it'd be blatantly obvious to anyone who paid attention to any pre-election event that involved the nominee's. Trump was filling stadiums with lines out the freaking door, Hillary had to use green screens. If Trump lost, I think most of the USA would've been asking, "how in the fuck did she win?"

July 21, 2018, 8:18 a.m.

. Guilty people accuse others of what they're doing - there's an actual name or syndrome for that.

not sure if it's a syndrome, but it smells like wag the dog to me. Russia this, Kim Jon that, Hillary who?.

It's all blah blah blah bullshit. All the pointless bickering is getting old. meanwhile the big orange guy with the long red tie is taking advantage of the "under educated". Meanwhile ripping up long standing trade agreements and deregulating anything that lines the pockets of his fat cat buddies. Don't even get me started on basic civil rights, he's got them "right by the pussy".

Wag the dog...

July 21, 2018, 8:50 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

. Guilty people accuse others of what they're doing - there's an actual name or syndrome for that.

not sure if it's a syndrome, but it smells like wag the dog to me. Russia this, Kim Jon that, Hillary who?.

It's all blah blah blah bullshit. All the pointless bickering is getting old. meanwhile the big orange guy with the long red tie is taking advantage of the "under educated". Meanwhile ripping up long standing trade agreements and deregulating anything that lines the pockets of his fat cat buddies. Don't even get me started on basic civil rights, he's got them "right by the pussy".

Wag the dog...

Pot calling kettle black is right, not the left.  'Member the "alt-right"?  Six months later it's conservatives spewing "alt-left".  Conspiracy by Trump and Russia?  Now it's Clinton and Uranium One.

What's very scary is Trump meeting one on one with the Russian leader.   Putin is diplomatically and intellectually far superior to Trump, and is also WAY more experienced in the game they are playing.  Putin has guys like Trump in his stool.

July 21, 2018, 10:10 p.m.

Wag the dog...

..I wouldnt mind getting you started on the civil rights things ;) 

If you mean "protesters" or media personalities who are openly calling for the assassination of the President and he's taking it in stride after two years of a hate filled term, all things considered I think he's doing a better job than people give him credit for. Especially if you take into account he was labelled and predicted to be a nazi dictator before he won. Sure FEMA camps are up and running and Wal-mart's are loosely housing people (nooo big deal).

As for tearing down long standing agreements that bent you and I over while letting others reap the rewards, thats bad how?

July 22, 2018, 5:29 a.m.

if I said the sky was blue, what colour would you say....

July 22, 2018, 1:15 p.m.

if I said the sky was blue, what colour would you say....

Blue only on sunny days?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on July 22, 2018, 1:20 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 22, 2018, 3:04 p.m.

Made me smile

July 22, 2018, 9:23 p.m.

My deepest condolences to the hysterics on NSMB NBR...

http://theduran.com/the-putin-trump-helsinki-summit-neither-breakthrough-nor-damp-squib-start-detente/

Last edited by: tungsten on July 22, 2018, 9:24 p.m., edited 1 time in total.