Trump.

July 17, 2018, 2:14 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

I wont say I'm pretending but it just appears that way; you seem to be opposed to everything Trump whereas I'm not so concerned with how he says things, the fact he's using past immigration laws to deliver his agenda. I'm a fan of seeing a politician get things done for a change. And for all we know, we're both being duped - not that either of are that heavily vested into it. Trump probably is bad as you say and Hillary is the same? I think I've admitted previously that yes, I'd like to see the swamp drained much like Trump said "I'm not angel but..." . I think you're mistaken thinking the FBI has been conservative since lets say 2000. I'm trying real hard not to go full retard since there's so much information pretty much confirming your complicated conspiracy, especially considering how many Intelligence agency brass and former brass seem to be involved in Trump Russia. As for Strzok not taking Trump down, it was also in Comeys/McCabes/Wrays/Clappers/Muellers/Holders/Lynchs hands to bury him but they didnt. And I'll ask again, what did Strzok know? You seem to think Trump is so dirty and exposed compared to any other politician that he's easy pickings.

Where is the info that pertains to Trump and anything we're talking about? Trumps wrong turn to a change room or the fact he used to hang out with Epstein and so did everyone else doesnt change too much for me. Whats the mean exactly... other than the Trump admin so far, is responsible for more raids on human trafficking and pedos than the past 2-5 odd administrations combined? Strange you dont hear about those on the MSM.

Trump said two things to implicate himself with Russia during the campaign and these are semi accurate generalizations:

1- Of course I'd like to see better relations with Russia.

2- Maybe Russia can find Hillary's 33,000 missing emails (delivered with a smug grin).

What is wrong with a President elect joking about #2 and a duly elected President implementing #1?

I don't know what Strzok knew exactly, just that he knew there was an investigation into Russian interference in the election. I would expect most FBI brass to be in on this as well. Would it make sense that there would be an investigation into a candidate running for POTUS and top FBI people wouldn't be involved in some way? This would have been the biggest thing to happen in all their careers.

And just for the record, Trump bragged about going into the change room. “You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.” Plenty of girls reported this as well. There is no need for Mueller here. He is a confirmed creep.

As for Russia, I would like to see improved relations as well, but that is a bit tough when they shoot down a commercial airliner. Putin looks at the West as an adversary and everyone knows this. The truth is, we are, but Western values > Russian values. To read CP or ZH, you would think Russia is the victim because big bad NATO is at their doorstep and Putin is just standing up for his homeland. Why should I care if that backward corrupt country has any influence anywhere? Russia has no right of control over the region, it is just Putin's wish, and now he has a fat genie that pops out of a bucket of chicken.

I actually think the FBI would've concluded their investigation and suitability of the candidates prior to Election. I didnt mean the FBI brass being involved in the same manner as you interpreted it. I meant it like either Wray or McCabe, cant remember which, altering other Agents 302 statements, which are basically the agents written recorded notes of interviews. Biggest thing in their career? And they do this? Then it leads to culpability regarding the FBI looking the other way pro-HRC because you know, shes evil and the swamp drain plug.

Just for the record. Ok confirmed. But thats the least of anyones worries to be blunt. You're right, there is no need for Mueller here. Did you by chance search that thing I said you shouldnt search?

Putin looks at the West as an adversary? Well he should and does but I dont think its limited to that. Isnt NATO a cold war hang-on? Isnt there a US missile "defence" shield on Russia's border thats been ever-expanding ? Isnt there US sanctions on Russia? Wonder why their so corrupt? Because those backwards people needed to be. In fact, I think the catalyst behind that need had an anniversary very recently.

So the latest Russian ventriloquist conspiracy theory is Russia got Trump into office so the US would ease it's actions or even allow Russia some movement? Is the Ukraine the Russian Rhineland? Obviously Vlad wants the majority of things to be better in his country and rightfully so. I just dont think he stooped to the level you and so many others think he did. And for the record, I dont read CP and barely visit ZH. If I link something from ZH, its because its the more reputable site so to speak and it carried the story or part of it.

July 17, 2018, 9:54 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Western values > Russian values.

Egad, what a xenophobic bigot you are.

To read CP or ZH, you would think Russia is the victim because big bad NATO is at their doorstep and Putin is just standing up for his homeland.

Mostly correct. There's hope for you yet you yank loving cuck.

Russia has no right of control over the region,

But the yanks and their NATO whores do. Right.

No nations have the right to control another sovereign nation, but the west offers a lot more perks of membership and this is what history teaches us.  This isn't black and white.  We all know the USA has buggered plenty of elections besides their own, but as a collection of nations working together economically, the West is far more equal and progressive than Russia, and I would like to see that trend continue.

July 17, 2018, 9:57 a.m.

Putin looks at the West as an adversary? Well he should and does but I dont think its limited to that. Isnt NATO a cold war hang-on? Isnt there a US missile "defence" shield on Russia's border thats been ever-expanding ? Isnt there US sanctions on Russia? Wonder why their so corrupt? Because those backwards people needed to be. In fact, I think the catalyst behind that need had an anniversary very recently.

No, I don't wonder why Russia is so corrupt.  Everyone knows the power structure from the USSR took all the wealth of the nation after the breakup.  The Pigs of today and the same corrupt Pigs of yesterday.

July 17, 2018, 11:18 a.m.

Posted by: switch

Putin is going to help Trump with the interrogation of the twelve indicted Russians.  That's some excellent negotiating by Trump.

Or maaaybe its something to do with $400 million from Russia to Hillary.. trending now.

That's a bunch of BS, and you know it.

As for Russia, I have a lot of friends and family either living in or from Russia, ex Soviet Republics, and Eastern Europe.  What the Russians did to their subservient countries was horrible.  They pillaged like Huns, and their human rights abuses were ridiculous.  When I was in Eastern Europe right after the dissolvment of the USSR, I almost cried after seeing what Russia has done.  It was a complete mess, and those people are still trying to pull themselves up.

July 17, 2018, 2:56 p.m.

Everyone knows the capitalists from the US took all the wealth of the nation after the breakup. The Pigs of today and the same corrupt Pigs of yesterday.

They certainly are!

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/07/17/have-mueller-and-rosenstein-finally-gone-too-far/

Last edited by: tungsten on July 17, 2018, 2:56 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 17, 2018, 6:27 p.m.

Putin is going to help Trump with the interrogation of the twelve indicted Russians.  That's some excellent negotiating by Trump.

Or maaaybe its something to do with $400 million from Russia to Hillary.. trending now.

As for Russia, I have a lot of friends and family either living in or from Russia, ex Soviet Republics, and Eastern Europe.  What the Russians did to their subservient countries was horrible.  They pillaged like Huns, and their human rights abuses were ridiculous.  When I was in Eastern Europe right after the dissolvment of the USSR, I almost cried after seeing what Russia has done.  It was a complete mess, and those people are still trying to pull themselves up.

Only half BS - Browder transferrred $400billion to the Clinton Foundation. Google that bullshit and get back to me. The Clinton Foundation is not only a slush fund but a tax haven in itself.

Cool story - I'm sure its all Putins and Trumps fault.

July 17, 2018, 6:32 p.m.

No, I don't wonder why Russia is so corrupt. Everyone knows the power structure from the USSR took all the wealth of the nation after the breakup. The Pigs of today and the same corrupt Pigs of yesterday.

We're digressing here but if the USSR collapsed, how could it take all the money?

Want to know whats interesting? Since the USSR was communist, when it collapsed people still had their homes after. If either Canada or the US experienced something similar, you better hope your mortgaged is payed off because where the fuck is anyone going to sleep if the bank owns your home and evicts you? Think they'll be nice and reverse mortgage it to you when they can sell it to someone from China or any oil producing nation?

You completely missed the catalyst which was the ending of the Romanov's and in the implementation of Bolshevism. Sure its going back a ways but I dont blame the Russians for the Russia of today.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on July 17, 2018, 6:33 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 17, 2018, 7:02 p.m.

For those thinking the previous POTUS wasnt invovled in spygate... was Lisa Page a mole from the "good guys" and yes I mean the non-Strzok team.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

July 17, 2018, 7:04 p.m.

Only half BS - Browder transferrred $400billion to the Clinton Foundation. Google that bullshit and get back to me. The Clinton Foundation is not only a slush fund but a tax haven in itself.

Got any valid sources, besides Putin?

July 17, 2018, 8:28 p.m.

What - you dont have the Time to search it yourself? And no, I havent read that one just yet but figured it might be a Clique approved site.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on July 17, 2018, 8:30 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 17, 2018, 8:36 p.m.

What - you dont have the Time to search it yourself? And no, I havent read that one just yet but figured it might be a Clique approved site.

https://pando.com/2015/05/17/neocons-2-0-the-problem-with-peter-pomerantsev/

July 17, 2018, 8:44 p.m.

Putin looks at the West as an adversary and everyone knows this.  The truth is, we are, 

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/07/16/when-did-russia-become-an-adversary/

July 18, 2018, 1:57 a.m.

So is it $400 million or $400 billion?

July 18, 2018, 9:26 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Putin looks at the West as an adversary and everyone knows this.  The truth is, we are, 

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/07/16/when-did-russia-become-an-adversary/

I read this the last time you posted it.  To sum for those too smart to open the link;

Cold War - Russia is the enemy
1991-2014 - Russia is America's drinking buddy
2014 - present - Russia realizes America is working to gain influence in Ukraine and that ain't fair, so it takes the Crimea randomly... totally not planned!!

The problem with this view is that it leaves out the history of the fight to influence Ukraine from both sides.  Ukraine wasn't just happily going about their way without outside interference until big bad Uncle Sam came in 2014.  Russia was an adversary in Ukraine from day one.  The 2004 election.  The Orange Revolution.  Like most CP articles, this is a Putin apologist piece.  

Ukraine crisis exposes Putin's plans - BBC article from 2004

July 18, 2018, 9:41 a.m.

No, I don't wonder why Russia is so corrupt. Everyone knows the power structure from the USSR took all the wealth of the nation after the breakup. The Pigs of today and the same corrupt Pigs of yesterday.

We're digressing here but if the USSR collapsed, how could it take all the money?

Want to know whats interesting? Since the USSR was communist, when it collapsed people still had their homes after. If either Canada or the US experienced something similar, you better hope your mortgaged is payed off because where the fuck is anyone going to sleep if the bank owns your home and evicts you? Think they'll be nice and reverse mortgage it to you when they can sell it to someone from China or any oil producing nation?

You completely missed the catalyst which was the ending of the Romanov's and in the implementation of Bolshevism. Sure its going back a ways but I dont blame the Russians for the Russia of today.

The USSR was communist and therefore owned the means of production.  When it collapsed, who ended up with the means of production?  The Oligarchs.