Trump.

Feb. 18, 2021, 2:16 p.m.

Since this thread is still alive I just want to remind Shogun that I was right that the Dems would crush the GOP in 2018 and I was right that Biden would crush Trump in 2020.  By 2022 Trump will be charged criminally and you will still be convinced that you are the one with the bigly brain despite many years of epically being wrong. 

Remember posting this?  

...wait for the State lawsuits to settle and then the election to be settled by the Supreme Court.

Or this?

While Trump has every right to fight this, if the media leads you all to believe he wasnt elected, then they suceeded twice. Once with the election and previously convincing all of you Trump wont leave peacefully. Because they knew he would win and had to fill the narrative of Trump the Tyrant wont leave.

Or this before the election?

If I said this much stupid shit I would start wearing a disguise when I left the house out of shame.

Feb. 18, 2021, 4:51 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Posted by: XXX_er

Posted by: KenN

Biden has a known speech impediment. That doesn't make him stupid, it doesn't confirm that he's getting dementia, despite right wing claims. tRump on the other hand, is a confirmed pathological narcissist.

I bet you're the kind of person that mocks Jean Chretien's manner of speech, too.

Jeans manner of speech was caused by bells palsey as a child.

You wouldn't want to say anything about it cuz Jean would beat the fuck out of you and he loved street fighting,i read about him starting at a new school he went right up & beat up the biggest kid.

in an attack ad that backfired Jean said . “It's true, that I speak on one side of my mouth – I'm not a Tory, I don't speak on both sides of my mouth."

For those who remember UBC, he likes a little pepper with his steak.

Yah, pepper. And the real reason he talks like that is from bent over looking back and saying - [french accent]"are you done yet father?"[/french accent]

Feb. 18, 2021, 8:26 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

ps: since I was a shy kid I didnt speak until I was almost 4. I developed my own speech impediment because of that and growing up in the 80s, it was cool to make fun of people. So you are way off base as usual.

See, it’s statements like that that make you look like a twat. You would think after your stated experience you would have empathy, no matter who. Bordering on vindictive.

LOL.. if you dont like the heat, step the fuck back sir. Its dumb shit like this that proves the liberal bias on the board. You guys can talk trash about me all you want but as soon as I give any of you some back, I'm in the wrong?

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussies.

Feb. 18, 2021, 8:27 p.m.

Posted by: Schnickelfritz

Speech impediment? Am I supposed to feel sorry for him? Maybe the impediment is from multiple brain surgeries ? Think they're related? Here's Joe saying there was no vax when he took office. https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1361868462386249729

Biden is no gifted orator, but context is important. They're clearly talking about the number of doses available, not whether they invented a vaccine or not. It's straight up dishonest to omit the context. 

THE PRESIDENT: By the end of July of this year. We have — we came into office, there was only 50 million doses that were available. We have now — by the end of July, we’ll have over 600 million doses — enough to vaccinate every single American.

MR. COOPER: When you say — (applause) — when you say “by the end of July,” do you mean that they will be available or that people will have been able to actually get them? Because Dr. Fauci —

THE PRESIDENT: They’ll be available.

MR. COOPER: They’ll be available.

MR. COOPER: Okay.

THE PRESIDENT: Here, look, we — what we did — we got into office and found out the supply — there was no backlog. I mean, there was nothing in the refrigerator, figuratively and literally speaking, and there were 10 million doses a day that were available.

We’ve upped that, in the first three weeks that we were in office, to significantly more than that. We’ve moved out — went to the Pfizer and Moderna, and said, “Can you produce more vaccine and more rapidly?” They not only agreed to go from 200 to 400 — and they’ve agreed to go to 600 million doses. And that’s — and they’re — and we got them to move up the time because we used the National Defense Act to be able to help the manufacturing piece of it to get more equipment and so on.

MR. COOPER: So if, end of April — excuse me, end of July, they’re available to actually get them in the arms of people who want them, that will take — what? — a couple more months?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, no, a lot will be being vaccinated in the meantime.

THE PRESIDENT: In other words, it’s not all of a sudden 600 million doses are going to appear. And what’s going to happen is: It’s going to continue to increase as we move along, and we’ll have — we’ll have reached 400 million by the end of May and 600 million by the middle of — by the end of July.

And the biggest thing, though, as you remember when you and I — no, I shouldn’t say it that way, “as you remember” — but when you and I talked last, we talked about — it’s one thing to have the vaccine, which we didn’t have when we came into office, but a vaccinator — how do you get the vaccine into someone’s arm? So you need the paraphernalia. You need the needle, and you need mechanisms to be able to get it in. You have to have people who can inject it into people’s arms.

Link to the video please. Otherwise, cool story.

Feb. 18, 2021, 8:46 p.m.

ps: since I was a shy kid I didnt speak until I was almost 4. I developed my own speech impediment because of that and growing up in the 80s, it was cool to make fun of people. So you are way off base as usual.

See, it’s statements like that that make you look like a twat. You would think after your stated experience you would have empathy, no matter who. Bordering on vindictive.

LOL.. if you dont like the heat, step the fuck back sir. Its dumb shit like this that proves the liberal bias on the board. You guys can talk trash about me all you want but as soon as I give any of you some back, I'm in the wrong?

Keep digging.  You'll get to China sometime soon.

Feb. 18, 2021, 9:02 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Keep digging.  You'll get to China sometime soon.

Oh what, all of a sudden you think I'm not a flat earf'r now? Get some consistency that isnt metamucil.

Feb. 18, 2021, 10:08 p.m.

Speech impediment? Am I supposed to feel sorry for him? Maybe the impediment is from multiple brain surgeries ? Think they're related? Here's Joe saying there was no vax when he took office. https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1361868462386249729

Biden is no gifted orator, but context is important. They're clearly talking about the number of doses available, not whether they invented a vaccine or not. It's straight up dishonest to omit the context. 

THE PRESIDENT: By the end of July of this year. We have — we came into office, there was only 50 million doses that were available. We have now — by the end of July, we’ll have over 600 million doses — enough to vaccinate every single American.

MR. COOPER: When you say — (applause) — when you say “by the end of July,” do you mean that they will be available or that people will have been able to actually get them? Because Dr. Fauci —

MR. COOPER: They’ll be available.

THE PRESIDENT: Here, look, we — what we did — we got into office and found out the supply — there was no backlog. I mean, there was nothing in the refrigerator, figuratively and literally speaking, and there were 10 million doses a day that were available.

We’ve upped that, in the first three weeks that we were in office, to significantly more than that. We’ve moved out — went to the Pfizer and Moderna, and said, “Can you produce more vaccine and more rapidly?” They not only agreed to go from 200 to 400 — and they’ve agreed to go to 600 million doses. And that’s — and they’re — and we got them to move up the time because we used the National Defense Act to be able to help the manufacturing piece of it to get more equipment and so on.

MR. COOPER: So if, end of April — excuse me, end of July, they’re available to actually get them in the arms of people who want them, that will take — what? — a couple more months?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, no, a lot will be being vaccinated in the meantime.

THE PRESIDENT: In other words, it’s not all of a sudden 600 million doses are going to appear. And what’s going to happen is: It’s going to continue to increase as we move along, and we’ll have — we’ll have reached 400 million by the end of May and 600 million by the middle of — by the end of July.

And the biggest thing, though, as you remember when you and I — no, I shouldn’t say it that way, “as you remember” — but when you and I talked last, we talked about — it’s one thing to have the vaccine, which we didn’t have when we came into office, but a vaccinator — how do you get the vaccine into someone’s arm? So you need the paraphernalia. You need the needle, and you need mechanisms to be able to get it in. You have to have people who can inject it into people’s arms.

Link to the video please. Otherwise, cool story.

Since you can't figure out the Internet, here it is.  Starts at 2 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/uKpyD7i-C0o

Feb. 19, 2021, 12:25 a.m.

Hearing sounds of extreme shoveling...

Last edited by: switch on Feb. 20, 2021, 2:48 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 20, 2021, 9:03 a.m.

Posted by: switch

Since you can't figure out the Internet, here it is. Starts at 2 minute mark.

So what I read was off. Yet... This was December 23, 2020: Trump Administration purchases additional 100 million doses of COVID-19 investigational vaccine from Pfizer

From the article: Under the terms of the agreement, Pfizer will deliver at least 70 million doses by June 30, 2021, with the balance of the 100 million doses to be delivered no later than July 31, 2021.

I love how you guys tell me I dont understand virus incubation periods, graphs or the basic concept of reading but you all fail the supply chain logistic's. And that was just Pfizer's production; Biden metioned Moderna. A quick search of that provide's from August 2020: Trump says U.S. has reached deal with Moderna for 100 million doses of coronavirus vaccine and from that article:

__The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services previously said it would pay Pfizer and biotech firm BioNTech $1.95 billion to produce and deliver 100 million doses of their Covid-19 vaccine with the option to acquire 500 million additional doses. HHS later announced it would give Johnson & Johnson more than $1 billion for 100 million doses with the option for an additional 200 million._

_HHS also struck a deal with Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline for up to $2.1 billion to develop and deliver 100 million doses of their potential coronavirus vaccine with the option to acquire an additional 500 million doses.__

No delivery date mentioned on that but from just these article's alone, one could add up a total dose count of : 400 million dose's with the option to buy another additional dose count of over 1.2 billion ??

Yes I was wrong in what I read. However, I'm pretty sure Biden, given he is the mafuckin' presidente, was factually much more incorrect than me. Maybe there was only 50 million physical dose's at the Jan 6 or 7th transition. But he cant say there was nothing in the pipeline.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Feb. 20, 2021, 9:03 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 21, 2021, 8:50 p.m.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/02/19/why-democrats-need-to-encourage-trump-to-run-again/

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 22, 2021, 10:20 a.m.

There is all this hand wringing about Trump, but I can't see 4 years going by without him being charged with something.  Am I eating crazy pills?  Let these assholes hitch their wagon to a criminal and see what happens.  I don't want him to run, but I just don't see how he will be able to.

Feb. 22, 2021, 10:22 a.m.

Right on cue.

Supreme Court refuses Trump effort to block tax return subpoena

It's hilarious that Trump thought all those Federalist Society judge picks were chosen for his benefit and not the actually rich.

Feb. 22, 2021, 11:43 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

There is all this hand wringing about Trump, but I can't see 4 years going by without him being charged with something.  Am I eating crazy pills?  Let these assholes hitch their wagon to a criminal and see what happens.  I don't want him to run, but I just don't see how he will be able to.

I'm starting to have my doubts as to whether there is anything that even remotely looks like consequences for Trump. I think it's more likely that Trump will whip up the base for a Don Jr. Whitehouse run, than Trump running again. Rumor has it Lara Trump is going to run for Richard Burr's NC Senate seat.

Feb. 22, 2021, 12:45 p.m.

I can see him being charged and getting in all kinds of shit but just blowing it off ignoring it

Feb. 22, 2021, 12:52 p.m.

We have seen it over and over again that he just skates, but there are so many cases on the go right now and his presidential immunity is finally gone.  The tax returns are part of an investigation into tax, insurance and bank fraud.  If you think he is likely guilty, and I do, I just can't see him getting off scott free.  And this is just one case.

Junior doesn't have whatever his dad has.  I think there are other creatures within the GOP more likely to be the next nominee.