Trump.

Dec. 21, 2020, 11:39 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

A good read.

The fundamental paradox of power— that the last people who should hold it are the people who want it, suggests that picking around the edges of Party politics is a low probability method of affecting meaningful political outcomes. This isn’t an argument against doing so. Those who heed the call should work away on Supreme Court choices and opportunities to shift budgets this way or that. Rumor had it that Hillary Clinton’s Supreme Court pick to replace Antonin Scalia, had she won the 2016 election, was Texas Republican Wallace Jefferson. Hell, even Klaus Barbie, the Butcher of Lyon, found his way onto the payroll of the U.S. military. So there is good work to be done close to power.

The point regarding Mr. Barbie isn’t just a cheap shot. It is that and so much more. The neoliberal program that arose in the aftermath of WWII, which produced the Chicago School of economics, a tortured and implausible, but ‘American,’ philosophy of science, and an anti-communist liberalism that formed the institutional core of the American Left, was intended to produce an historical break with American slavery, genocide and eugenics, which had also been the racialized center of the Nazi program. As irony had it, it was combined with realpolitik that brought much of the senior Nazi leadership to work in leadership roles in the American project from that point forward.

The sources for these charges are the CIA, CIA, the New York Times and DemocracyNow!

Operation Paperclip brought 1,600 Nazi scientists to the U.S. to work in defense and commerce. Other programs run by the OSS, which became the CIA, and the CIC, placed hundreds, probably thousands, of former Nazi leaders in American political and spy operations in South America and Europe. Klaus Barbie was reportedly working for the CIA in Bolivia when Che Guevara was captured, and later killed. And the Americans took over the Nazi Concentration Camp system and kept it running, filled with ‘communists,’ for years after the end of WWII. The point: it wasn’t just realpolitik— an alliance of convenience, that made the integration of the Nazi leadership into American politics, science, and culture a successful fit. This is what America is.

So, when Joe Biden mumbles less-than-well-considered-cow-manure about ‘restoring the soul of America,’ it is important to understand that he was a key architect of George W. Bush’s war against Iraq that killed somewhere between 500,000 – three million Iraqis. He signed off on counterinsurgency operations that came (factually) straight from the Nazi SS playbook. Mr. Biden gladly and willfully wrote and enacted laws that put several million poor people through the mass incarceration system. And Mr. Biden commissioned the writing of the Patriot Act that is being used to shut down dissenting views on the internet. To the extent that the term has descriptive value, Joe Biden is a fascist.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/12/18/what-does-the-left-owe-party-politics/

with citations

Classic counterpunch.  Some decent analysis followed by hyperbole and paranoia.  Biden fully supported the war and had a lot of power to push sentiment either for or against the war in 2002, but he was not one of the architects.  His total support for the Iraq War and the Patriot Act are both damning enough, there is no need to be misleading.   I would tend to agree with more of these articles if they didn't end with "therefore they are all Hitler clones".  Fascism has an actual definition, and Biden is not a fascist.

Dec. 21, 2020, 12:10 p.m.

The fuck you say. Sleepy Joe promoted and enabled those wars offshore and the ones he waged on the working classes at home and coroprate amerikka made a killing off them. 

After fascism is victorious, finance capital gathers into its hands, as in a vise of steel, directly and immediately, all the organs and institutions of sovereignty, the executive, administrative, and educational powers of the state; the entire state apparatus together with the army, the municipalities, the universities, the schools, the press, the trade unions . . . the workers’ organizations are annihilated . . . a system of administration is created which penetrates deeply into the masses . . .

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 21, 2020, 12:29 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 21, 2020, 1:29 p.m.

Still not fascism no matter how many K's you use to spell America.  The fact that you call him Sleepy Joe proves the propaganda is working.

Dec. 21, 2020, 6:46 p.m.

"Rage"  by Bob Woodward was on the library  shelf today

After " The room where it happened " by John Boulton

I couldn't even touch another political expose

maybe some day when I am strong again

Dec. 21, 2020, 7:54 p.m.

**Posted by: chupacabra

**Liberals are not losing their shit so does this prove the "white hats" are just disgruntled bootlicking snowflakes?  In this entire toddler tantrum era of the Trump administration there has not been one single bit of evidence that lends credence to claims of voter fraud.  How many of these milestones have to pass with nothing happening before you understand that Trump is the fraud.

No it just proves youre borderline illiterate and cant read my post's since it's not January 6th yet. It's been the liberals who have been having tantrums even before he fairly won and then four years of not my president; even though they reluctantly admit they've been better off under Trump than previous. You should by now realize I dont actually care for Trump but that's unlikely. In the 2016 Trump thread, I said Trump's sole purpose was to over see the devaluation and or re-structuring of the USD and a favorite of liberal's everywhere, the Peg. Like I said, you're all caught on the character instead of the movie. Ya gots the Trump tunnel vision.

Dec. 21, 2020, 7:56 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Still not fascism no matter how many K's you use to spell America.  The fact that you call him Sleepy Joe proves the propaganda is working.

You watched V for Vendetta recently?

Dec. 21, 2020, 7:57 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

"Rage"  by Bob Woodward was on the library  shelf today

After " The room where it happened " by John Boulton

I couldn't even touch another political expose

maybe some day when I am strong again

Go off script and try some Jim Marrs then.

Dec. 21, 2020, 9:52 p.m.

Dec. 22, 2020, 10:20 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

You're right he was.  But in '96 ...

... Ross Perot was excluded from the debates in the 1996 campaign. Paul Kirk, co-chairman of the Commission on Presidential Debates stated that "Our decision, was made on the basis that only President Clinton and Senator Dole have a realistic chance, as set forth in our criteria, to be elected the next president of the United States

..., the Commission on Presidential Debates added a 15% polling bar to its rules to ensure that only Republicans and Democrats need apply.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_presidential_debates

Weren't gonna' let that happen again!

Do you think an independent Trump would get 15%?

Hmmmm, yeah. But they'd just move the goal posts again.

Dec. 22, 2020, 12:05 p.m.

So how does everyone think this is all going to shake out when Biden is supposed to move into the Whitehouse? Think cheeto will sulk away or this may be a removal?

Dec. 22, 2020, 12:19 p.m.

I would like to see something really fucked up & dramatic  from trump but that is doubtful cuz in the words of Scaramouhci ... Trump is a coward

Dec. 22, 2020, 12:38 p.m.

I read he was going to duck Bidens inauguration and have a 2024 rally somewheres.

Dec. 22, 2020, 1:21 p.m.

I so FN hope for a removal. In a perfect world he would be dragged away in shackles

How many times do you think he’s seen Scareface? Can’t you see Jared, Eric and Don jr on the front porch of the White House with their ak’s while flames are getting out of control.....

Last edited by: FLATCH on Dec. 22, 2020, 1:28 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 22, 2020, 1:25 p.m.

Trump has been getting other people to do his bidding always, he ain't gona do anything himself this is just another one of the 20,000 lies of his term

Dec. 22, 2020, 1:42 p.m.

I think he is going to do something really good. An attempted coup, lock himself in the oval office asking his followers to rescue him. Going to be good whatever it is.