Trump.

Nov. 10, 2020, 1:52 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: chupacabra

Your quote doesnt actually say Trump's trade plans were bad for Americans. But you notice the quote does say pushing back against China through the WTO and alliances? Globalism is bad bro. Or Bra. Whichever you might be.

Sorry, I should have included more from the article.

“The Trump administration deserves failing grades in many areas of its trade policies,”

Globalism is inevitable.  The devil hides in the details of various trade agreements but we have to accept that no country is an island unto itself.. well I guess Australia and Japan are, but you know what I mean.

It is. But that doesnt mean its a good thing and it doesnt neccessarily mean Trumps plan was bad. It could be a bad plan for global trade but positive for the US itself and its people. And I have to stop you right there and ask: If a country doesnt want to go globalist, does that mean your against that Country n leader then?

What was Trump's plan again?  

As far as globalism goes, I don't care if a country chooses to not participate, but I think it is probably foolish economically speaking.  For a country that is built around trade like Canada or the US it would be pretty hard to pull off as well.  It makes sense to me that countries would specialize around their resources and talent.

Nov. 10, 2020, 2:17 p.m.

As far as globalism goes, I don't care if a country chooses to not participate, but I think it is probably foolish economically speaking.  For a country that is built around trade like Canada or the US it would be pretty hard to pull off as well.  It makes sense to me that countries would specialize around their resources and talent.

It's foolish from an inhabitant of planet earth perspective.

Nov. 10, 2020, 3:07 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

It's foolish from an inhabitant of planet earth perspective.

Globalism or not participating?

Nov. 10, 2020, 7:23 p.m.

Globalism. At least as long as it’s main motive is $$$$

Nov. 11, 2020, 9:50 a.m.

Your quote doesnt actually say Trump's trade plans were bad for Americans. But you notice the quote does say pushing back against China through the WTO and alliances? Globalism is bad bro. Or Bra. Whichever you might be.

Sorry, I should have included more from the article.

“The Trump administration deserves failing grades in many areas of its trade policies,”

Globalism is inevitable.  The devil hides in the details of various trade agreements but we have to accept that no country is an island unto itself.. well I guess Australia and Japan are, but you know what I mean.

It is. But that doesnt mean its a good thing and it doesnt neccessarily mean Trumps plan was bad. It could be a bad plan for global trade but positive for the US itself and its people. And I have to stop you right there and ask: If a country doesnt want to go globalist, does that mean your against that Country n leader then?

What was Trump's plan again?  

Tarriff's was Trump's plan. If I remember my history, thats how both Canada and the US earned income before income tax was a thing to pay off the first World War.

Nov. 11, 2020, 9:52 a.m.

It's the start to the Empire. We just need to figure out who Palpatine is.

Nov. 12, 2020, 10:56 p.m.

Posted by: switch

IT'S A SCAM!

Payback's a bitch, eh?

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/11/12/election-2020-payback-for-russiagate/

https://twitter.com/i/status/1326202358204829696

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 13, 2020, 4:41 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 14, 2020, 7:48 a.m.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/13/business/stop-the-steal-disinformation-campaign-invs/index.html

I’m sure this post will be ‘controversial’. 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Nov. 14, 2020, 7:55 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 14, 2020, 12:13 p.m.

Russiagate is back!

Russiagate may be too-big-to-fail. But, at least, the documentary evidence would be out there for those who “can handle the truth” — and for future historians with some courage. This is not about the election, which has been decided. But about putting on the record intelligence interference in the last election and subsequent administration, so that future agencies might think twice about doing it again.

By finally ordering the release of such documents, ..... Trump may enable anyone opened minded about Russiagate to be informed in a documented way, about what actually happened during that long-lingering, dark chapter of our recent history.

And, in the process, Russiagaters might be able to overcome their instinctual reluctance to accept the pernicious nature of the National Security State. And that would be for the best.

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/11/13/ray-mcgovern-what-is-john-brennan-so-worried-about/

Do it Donny, do it!

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 14, 2020, 10:36 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Nov. 14, 2020, 1:48 p.m.

Donnie waved to the crowd today as he drove past on his way to play golf. People coming  from all over the country to support him and he goes golfing..This guy just keeps on giving... Hilarious

Last edited by: Brocklanders on Nov. 14, 2020, 1:50 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 16, 2020, 11:43 a.m.

It is a double edged sword.  Globalism also prevents wide scale armed conflict between nations by tying our economies together and that is arguably worse for the environment.  Local or global, we just have to stop letting the rich and powerful write the goddamn rules.  The one thing we all agree on.  Has anyone figured out how to do that yet?  Shogun?

Nov. 16, 2020, 11:45 a.m.

Who is in favour of deleting this toxic thread on January 20th? We can start a new one since we all know the bad orange man will never leave us alone, but this thread should die with his presidency.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Nov. 16, 2020, 11:46 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 16, 2020, 1:42 p.m.

Globalism also prevents wide scale armed conflict between nations by tying our economies together

That's working so well..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

this thread should die with his presidency.

On Jan.20/21?

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 16, 2020, 1:43 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Nov. 16, 2020, 3:50 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Globalism also prevents wide scale armed conflict between nations by tying our economies together

That's working so well..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

this thread should die with his presidency.

On Jan.20/21?

Was it better before globalization?

Nov. 16, 2020, 4:42 p.m.

Who is in favour of deleting this toxic thread on January 20th? We can start a new one since we all know the bad orange man will never leave us alone, but this thread should die with his presidency.

I suggested it die on Nov 4. It could die now and we'd all be better off. Maybe we can submit a petition to the mods to have it permanently locked?