Trump.

Nov. 5, 2020, 11:50 p.m.

Nov. 6, 2020, 12:06 a.m.

Trump now down to 665 ahead in Georgia, and 18000 or so in Pennsylvania.

After Trump's calm rant today, they're in for a lot of law suits and recounts.

Edit: Biden up in Georgia by 917.  If he takes it and Trump takes the rest of the states, the electoral college will be tied.

Last edited by: switch on Nov. 6, 2020, 2:09 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 6, 2020, 8:37 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: chupacabra

One of the many lessons that they need to learn is that Latinos are not a voting block and they don't all vote liberal.  Latino rednecks are real.  It's funny because I am sure the term Latino became used widely as to not offend non-Mexicans by calling them Mexicans, but they ended up lumping them together in the process.

Or just basic vote counting principle's. Such as how was there 200,000 votes for Biden between 2am-6am and not one vote in that 200,000 was for Trump - both Pa/Mi and I believe in GA too. Oh well for now.

sore loser.

Nov. 6, 2020, 8:50 a.m.

One of the many lessons that they need to learn is that Latinos are not a voting block and they don't all vote liberal. Latino rednecks are real. It's funny because I am sure the term Latino became used widely as to not offend non-Mexicans by calling them Mexicans, but they ended up lumping them together in the process.

Or just basic vote counting principle's. Such as how was there 200,000 votes for Biden between 2am-6am and not one vote in that 200,000 was for Trump - both Pa/Mi and I believe in GA too. Oh well for now.

That mistake has been acknowledged and accounted for. It came down to one obscure site that made a typo which was picked up and repeated by multiple alternative news sites. This is a classic example of how misinformation spreads. Instead of investigating what happened people simply believe what they see without question solely because it supports their beliefs. That’s known as cognitive bias.

Last edited by: syncro on Nov. 7, 2020, 12:04 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Reason: sp
Nov. 6, 2020, 1:51 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

One of the many lessons that they need to learn is that Latinos are not a voting block and they don't all vote liberal.  Latino rednecks are real.  It's funny because I am sure the term Latino became used widely as to not offend non-Mexicans by calling them Mexicans, but they ended up lumping them together in the process.

That mistake has been acknowledged and accounted for. It came down to one obscure site that made a typo which was picked up and repeated by multiple alternative news sites. This is a classic example of how misinformation spreads.  Instead of investigating what happened people simple believe what they see without question solely because it supports their beliefs. That’s know as cognitive bias.

Or thats a classic example of the msm being the predominantly beleived news source and outright lying to the nation.

Nov. 6, 2020, 1:55 p.m.

Posted by: LoamtoHome

sore loser.

So you actually believe Biden received 3 million more votes than Obama and also the most ever in history? And dont default to the excuse for Trump had to go. While Trump has every right to fight this, if the media leads you all to believe he wasnt elected, then they suceeded twice. Once with the election and previously convincing all of you Trump wont leave peacefully. Because they knew he would win and had to fill the narrative of Trump the Tyrant wont leave.

If the rumors of the election ballots having an isotoped watermarked being true, expect the real Biden numbers to be abysmally low. Like, lower than what you guys might give me credit for regarding IQ type of low. But if that happens, would you liberals accept the new numbers?

Nov. 6, 2020, 2:11 p.m.

So you actually believe Biden received 3 million more votes than Obama and also the most ever in history? 

If you consider that the US population in 2020 is the most ever in history, it stands to reason that the vote totals might be the highest as well. But hey, don't let objective and readily verifiable facts get in the way of your conspiracy theory lunacy.

Nov. 6, 2020, 2:15 p.m.

Basically what I'm saying about the US MSM is they're literally fanning the flames of discontent (great album too) to ensure the people who have been actively protesting this past year, will definitely be waiting for Jan 20, 2021 to see if he leaves, whether he's rightfully there or not. Most of you wont believe it if Trump wins this anyways so its closer than you think. And this will happen irrespective of Biden being there - this image was from Portland one to two nights ago.

Nov. 6, 2020, 2:16 p.m.

Just another cultural revolution. And they always mobilize the youth to do the dirty work.

Nov. 6, 2020, 2:17 p.m.

So you actually believe Biden received 3 million more votes than Obama and also the most ever in history?

If you consider that the US population in 2020 is the most ever in history, it stands to reason that the vote totals might be the highest as well. But hey, don't let objective and readily verifiable facts get in the way of your conspiracy theory lunacy.

More than the first black Presidential Candidate? More than the first female? Ya, I'm not being objective as usual.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Nov. 6, 2020, 2:18 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 6, 2020, 2:31 p.m.

More than the first black Presidential Candidate? More than the first female? Ya, I'm not being objective as usual.

When you add in the idea that this has probably been the most anticipated US election in recent history and possibly ever due to the media rage and coverage, it becomes pretty clear that you probably don't even know what the meaning of objective is.

Nov. 6, 2020, 2:51 p.m.

That mistake has been acknowledged and accounted for. It came down to one obscure site that made a typo which was picked up and repeated by multiple alternative news sites. This is a classic example of how misinformation spreads.  Instead of investigating what happened people simple believe what they see without question solely because it supports their beliefs. That’s know as cognitive bias.

Or thats a classic example of the msm being the predominantly beleived news source and outright lying to the nation.

that table doesn't line up with the numbers from the very site that it claims to be pulled from.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/number-of-registered-voters-by-state

Registered Voters

Nevada: 1,821,356

Pennsylvania: 9091,371

Minnesota: 3,588,563

North Carolina: 7,361,219

Wisconsin: 3,684,726

Michigan: 8,127,040

Arizona: 4,281,152

Georgia: 7,233,584

Nov. 6, 2020, 3 p.m.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-table-voter-registration-st-idUSKBN27L2Y8

classic MSM.  digging into the details.

Nov. 6, 2020, 3:46 p.m.

I love this. Trump wants to bury us in bullshit but elections are closely monitored and the rules are fairly clear. He can fling as much shit as he wants but none of it is sticking. He just looks like a fool.

"fake news" ~ Shogun

FWIW, I have been saying that the turnout was going to be off the charts for ages.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Nov. 6, 2020, 3:50 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 6, 2020, 4:02 p.m.

FWIW, I have been saying that the turnout was going to be off the charts for ages.

Source?