Trump.

Oct. 26, 2020, 12:52 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: kavurider

- Ring wing nationalists will take to terrorism across the country after his loss is official

Speaking from down in the States, this is a real concern.  I am hoping it doesn't happen, but I have a bad feeling about the end of this year.

Soooo... the riots that happened this year, those were left wing parties then right? And not terrorism, not black supremacists, not race driven... just the good ol' boys meanin' no harm?

Left wing riots and right wing terrorism aren’t mutually exclusive events.

Oct. 26, 2020, 1:30 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

In case you hadn't noticed, understanding the deluded mind of the Trump Cultist is kind of a hobby for me.

I don't think that's possible. You can analyze them and figure out their reasoning, but trying to understand it is a fools errand imo.

Last edited by: syncro on Oct. 26, 2020, 1:30 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 26, 2020, 1:36 p.m.

I dont think I'm ignoring much as just focusing on the american people and not the msm driven fake polls. Thats why if Trump loses to Sniffles there will be a shit storm... but there will be if the Dems lose too (because really, most of the rioting this year was from your team). You mention Barr but like I said, he isnt mine or Trump's boy. On that note though, did you hear about Fitton's appointment for Judge oversight? Dont forget Barret should be confirmed soon.

And Biden called it a rest week before the Election? Internet/Chans are saying Hunter od'd today and Joe had another stroked.

You guys are calling Biden Sniffles when Trump is the famous Sniffler?

Who is Fitton?  I can guess that he is a Trump supporter and has no experience for the role but I have never heard of him.

Stay off the Chans bro.  They are only going to set you up for disappointment.

Oct. 26, 2020, 1:52 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

In case you hadn't noticed, understanding the deluded mind of the Trump Cultist is kind of a hobby for me.

I don't think that's possible. You can analyze them and figure out their reasoning, but trying to understand it is a fools errand imo.

Ya, it is all emotion which is how cults work, but the sociology of the movement is pretty interesting.   There is a fear in rural America that they are losing their place of importance and everything he does plays on that.  The GOP has been working that angle for a long time so it was ripe for an authoritarian daddy figure to tell them he is rewinding the clock to the days when white Christians ruled the land.  If I have learned one thing since he was elected it is how somebody like Hitler can come to power.  I have now seen how far people will go to support someone that is clearly corrupt just to keep themselves in power and how the erosion of democracy is from endless small body blows not a sudden strike so that people grow accustomed.  The way in which he has consolidated power and evaded the rules that were designed to reign him in has been amazing when you consider he is not that smart.  A smarter Trump with an ambition for power and not just celebrity status could demolish democracy in America in their first term and I would have never believed that before now.

Oct. 26, 2020, 3:22 p.m.

That is the enigma of privilege and power. When you have it, anything that threatens to reduce it, even if it’s towards creating more equality and for the greater good, is seen as a negative. Once people are used to having power they are very reluctant to give it up or are willing to turn a blind eye to get it back.  IMO real integrity comes down to what you’re willing to give up in order to make things more equally distributed.  And sadly the equality thing is too often confused with outcome when it’s really about opportunity and treatment.

Oct. 26, 2020, 3:55 p.m.

Ventron Management, a Canadian real estate firm, has initiated 281 proceedings during the moratorium—the worst offender documented by the Private Equity Stakeholder Project. 

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/10/26/despite-cdc-moratorium-and-help-white-house-corporate-landlords-have-gone-eviction

Oct. 26, 2020, 7:22 p.m.

I dont think I'm ignoring much as just focusing on the american people and not the msm driven fake polls. Thats why if Trump loses to Sniffles there will be a shit storm... but there will be if the Dems lose too (because really, most of the rioting this year was from your team). You mention Barr but like I said, he isnt mine or Trump's boy. On that note though, did you hear about Fitton's appointment for Judge oversight? Dont forget Barret should be confirmed soon.

And Biden called it a rest week before the Election? Internet/Chans are saying Hunter od'd today and Joe had another stroked.

You guys are calling Biden Sniffles when Trump is the famous Sniffler?

Who is Fitton?  I can guess that he is a Trump supporter and has no experience for the role but I have never heard of him.

Stay off the Chans bro.  They are only going to set you up for disappointment.

Ya perhaps Hunter should be sniffles but his problem isnt with his nose candy.

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch. I'd say he has the experience. He also doesnt like Barr since Barr has blocked all of Judicial Watch's FOIAs.

I dont chan but things get relayed. The only thing that might disappoint me would be if all those Americans in the flash mob Trump parade's popping up wait for Election Day to vote. Magic 8ball says that doesnt look like a good day.

You following the Bobulinsky or Bevan Cooney story too? Obvs fake news.

Oct. 26, 2020, 7:25 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Ya, it is all emotion which is how cults work, but the sociology of the movement is pretty interesting.   There is a fear in rural America that they are losing their place of importance and everything he does plays on that.  The GOP has been working that angle for a long time so it was ripe for an authoritarian daddy figure to tell them he is rewinding the clock to the days when white Christians ruled the land.  If I have learned one thing since he was elected it is how somebody like Hitler can come to power.  I have now seen how far people will go to support someone that is clearly corrupt just to keep themselves in power and how the erosion of democracy is from endless small body blows not a sudden strike so that people grow accustomed.  The way in which he has consolidated power and evaded the rules that were designed to reign him in has been amazing when you consider he is not that smart.  A smarter Trump with an ambition for power and not just celebrity status could demolish democracy in America in their first term and I would have never believed that before now.

Perhaps the problem with your analysis is a) you lack the proper skills and more importantly b) perhaps your profile is completely wrong, which again leads back to lacking the proper skill set to make such claims or analysis.

Oct. 26, 2020, 9:05 p.m.

Posted by: Brocklanders

If was going to place a bet. I would bet on Trump for the win. Just have this bad feeling he is going to take it.

Yeah, I tend to think he’ll win again just because the US is so messed up.

Oct. 26, 2020, 11:24 p.m.

Man they sure passed that supreme Court nomination in a hurry, between that Kavanagh rapist and this dumb bitch that country is fuckedd

Oct. 27, 2020, 12:37 a.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

Man they sure passed that supreme Court nomination in a hurry, between that Kavanagh rapist and this dumb bitch that country is fuckedd

Yea Adub, this is the actual start of their downfall. Not before at any point, right now ....

Oct. 27, 2020, 1 a.m.

As chup said, death by a thousand cuts.

Oct. 27, 2020, 1:20 a.m.

As chup said, death by a thousand cuts.

Perhaps the straw that broke that camel's back?

Oct. 27, 2020, 1:53 a.m.

I'd put the Nixon and Reagan years as the start of the decline as per:

The only solution I see going forward is guillotines

Oct. 27, 2020, 2:35 a.m.

She hasn't heard of climate change.  Probably because she believes the earth is 6,000 years old.