Trump.

Feb. 20, 2018, 7:54 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Until I see charges filed against POTUS, I still wont put much stock in the Mueller shit show.

Mueller is investigating Russian meddling in the US election. Last week's indictments clearly lay out the facts. Don't know why you would call what he's done a shit show. A real definition of a shit show is what Trump did over the weekend.

Yes, yes he is. I havent read all of the indictments yet but charges of voter fraud and Idendity theft arent too surprising. Can you imagine if Mueller was looking at Mexican meddling in the US Election? I'm surprised he hasnt questioned Obama about how BHO encouraged non-citizens to vote. And believe it or not, I'm not 100% up to date on what Trump does so what did he do over the weekend?

I called it a shit show because it's everyones favorite partisan politics. If Russian Interference was so prevalent as even the FBI initially stated, they of all people should've been able to hand over pertinent information to Mueller and this show would be over by now. But what did they hand over? A fabricated document known as the Steele Dossier? Riiiiiiiiiight.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Feb. 20, 2018, 7:55 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 20, 2018, 8:55 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

so having a steady stream of negative stories coming into their Facebook feeds made a big difference.

Oh just fuck off with this nonsense.

People, even Americans, don't need Facebook (oooooo) to know HRC was and is toxic on many many levels.

That we got the orange swindler instead is just demonstrative of how far gone the republic is.

Pull your head out.

Last edited by: tungsten on Feb. 20, 2018, 9:54 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Feb. 20, 2018, 9:31 p.m.

Whataboutism

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/02/20/americas-election-meddling-would-indeed-justify-other-countries-retaliating-in-kind/

WARNING! Following article contains Realpolitik! Not for dummies!

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/02/19/mueller-russia-and-oil-politics/

Last edited by: tungsten on Feb. 20, 2018, 9:56 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
Feb. 21, 2018, 11:40 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

so having a steady stream of negative stories coming into their Facebook feeds made a big difference.

Oh just fuck off with this nonsense.

People, even Americans, don't need Facebook (oooooo) to know HRC was and is toxic on many many levels.

That we got the orange swindler instead is just demonstrative of how far gone the republic is.

Pull your head out.

Fuck off indeed.  You have been telling us how the MSM is in bed with the Clintons and we are all sheep for even looking at it, yet now you insist that liberals knew she was toxic on many levels.  Where were they getting this info exactly if every news outlet was shilling for her?

Two-thirds of American adults get news from social media: survey

I would disagree with you on this anyway, because the MSM did a great job of taking Hillary down by talking about her emails non stop while virtually ignoring Trump's scams, instead, going after his misogyny which clearly people can look past in the name of ideology (see Bill Clinton).  The campaign against her turned a flawed and cold candidate and turned her into a straight up gangster, and you were (and still are) along for the ride.  You constantly allude to quid pro quo, but cannot put yourt finger on anything.  Neither can law enforcement, which is why depsite being investigated over and over she has never been indicted.  The only thing close was her email server, which is not exactly a capital offense. 

At this point, I would say there is a 95% chance that the Russian campaign of influence was enough to push Trump over the top by souring Democrats against Hillary and I am willing to bet we are going to find out more and more details of this scheme with the one constant being that the misinformation was always against her (or for her opponents).  

I said it before and I will say it again.  The Russians have been duping you and you are eating it up.

Feb. 21, 2018, 11:52 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Whataboutism

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/02/20/americas-election-meddling-would-indeed-justify-other-countries-retaliating-in-kind/

WARNING! Following article contains Realpolitik! Not for dummies!

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/02/19/mueller-russia-and-oil-politics/

LOL.  At this point in time claiming oil is the reason for everything is politics for dummies.  Saying all things against Russia must be because of oil is ridiculous, but fitting because you are as apologetic to Putin as anyone.  He is the known gangster, but your man crush clouds your judgment.

Feb. 21, 2018, 12:30 p.m.

I would disagree with you on this anyway, because the MSM did a great job of taking Hillary down by talking about her emails non stop while virtually ignoring Trump's scams, instead, going after his misogyny which clearly people can look past in the name of ideology (see Bill Clinton). The campaign against her turned a flawed and cold candidate and turned her into a straight up gangster, and you were (and still are) along for the ride. You constantly allude to quid pro quo, but cannot put yourt finger on anything. Neither can law enforcement, which is why depsite being investigated over and over she has never been indicted. The only thing close was her email server, which is not exactly a capital offense.

At this point, I would say there is a 95% chance that the Russian campaign of influence was enough to push Trump over the top by souring Democrats against Hillary and I am willing to bet we are going to find out more and more details of this scheme with the one constant being that the misinformation was always against her (or for her opponents).

I said it before and I will say it again. The Russians have been duping you and you are eating it up.

Considering you fail to see Hillary did anything wrong regarding Benghazi, you have a jaded liberal view point while seemingly unable to consider she is baaaaaad news.

As for a Russian Campaign and the election, I'll meme you with this:

Feb. 21, 2018, 1:29 p.m.

She lied to the public about the cause (the video) and didn't anticipate the planned attack.  Am I missing something?  I am sure you have a book that says she was selling ammo to the Libyans or some other horse shit.

Feb. 21, 2018, 1:52 p.m.

Fox News has the highest viewership, yet it's the other media outlets that are controlling the minds of the public.

Feb. 22, 2018, 3:52 a.m.

She lied to the public about the cause (the video) and didn't anticipate the planned attack.  Am I missing something?  I am sure you have a book that says she was selling ammo to the Libyans or some other horse shit.

No book to link, just a large thread from this here NBR ;)

She declined to send military support to her own people, which is the fallacy that many people either ignore or neglect. Have you read about how the US Ambassador died shortly after the incident began? It's grossly similar to how Gaddafi is reported to have died.

Feb. 22, 2018, 3:53 a.m.

Posted by: switch

Fox News has the highest viewership, yet it's the other media outlets that are controlling the minds of the public.

Dont worry, the outlets time is coming. The future?

Memo's!

Feb. 22, 2018, 3:55 a.m.

And no comment on the meme?

Come on guys, its golden.

Feb. 23, 2018, 3:18 p.m.

She declined to send military support to her own people, which is the fallacy that many people either ignore or neglect. Have you read about how the US Ambassador died shortly after the incident began? It's grossly similar to how Gaddafi is reported to have died.

Don't you ever wonder why you sound just like the GOP? This wasn't true when Pence said it, it isn't true now.

There have been eight congressional investigations of Benghazi so far, most of which were run by Republicans. Several of their reports criticized Clinton and her State Department for the security setup in Benghazi, for their part in the administration messaging after the attack, and for not holding themselves accountable afterward. But they generally criticized the Defense Department or other parts of the administration, not Clinton or the State Department, for delays in deploying military assets the night of the attack. When Congressman Mike Pompeo asked Clinton, "Why was heaven and earth not moved at the initial sound of guns," in terms of sending help, Clinton told him to ask the Defense Department.

EDIT:  Yes, I will give you points on the meme, although I think the election was rigged against her because I don't watch Fox.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Feb. 23, 2018, 3:19 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 23, 2018, 9:24 p.m.

One can hope they make this connection.

Que theme song to Jaws...

Feb. 24, 2018, 11:57 a.m.

The Mueller indictment doesn’t charge any collusion between Trump and the Russians. In fact, it doesn’t even mention the word. Mueller also doesn’t draw any direct links between the troll farm in St. Petersburg and the Putin government in Moscow. And, most significantly, Mueller doesn’t allege that any of the nefarious trolling had the slightest “Butterfly effect” on the outcome of the 2016 elections. If there’s a conspiracy here, it’s looking more and more likely to be a conspiracy of dunces. Since there are many, many dunces in the White House, it’s still too early to rule out future charges against Team Trump. Thankfully, lack of evidence for collusion isn’t lack of evidence for criminal stupidity.

Let’s try to put the troll offensive in context. The 2016 presidential elections were the most expensive in history, with both parties spending a combined $2.4 billion. Of this, the Clinton and Trump campaigns bought $81 million worth of advertising on Facebook. Contrast this with the $100,000 the Russians spent on Facebook ad buys. In the battleground states, Russian Facebook ad buys totaled $300 in Pennsylvania, $832 in Michigan, and $1979 in Wisconsin, all but $54 of that before the primary. If this amounted to subversion, it was definitely subversion on the cheap.

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/02/24/the-mueller-indictments-the-day-the-music-died/

Last edited by: tungsten on Feb. 24, 2018, 12:20 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Feb. 24, 2018, 7:20 p.m.

Don't you ever wonder why you sound just like the GOP? This wasn't true when Pence said it, it isn't true now.

There have been eight congressional investigations of Benghazi so far, most of which were run by Republicans. Several of their reports criticized Clinton and her State Department for the security setup in Benghazi, for their part in the administration messaging after the attack, and for not holding themselves accountable afterward. But they generally criticized the Defense Department or other parts of the administration, not Clinton or the State Department, for delays in deploying military assets the night of the attack. When Congressman Mike Pompeo asked Clinton, "Why was heaven and earth not moved at the initial sound of guns," in terms of sending help, Clinton told him to ask the Defense Department.

EDIT:  Yes, I will give you points on the meme, although I think the election was rigged against her because I don't watch Fox.

Oh dont worry, I assumed your position on the meme.

Has an investigation or commission ever revealed something? If I'm not mistaken, a Republican friendly FBI as you've previously claimed would've possibly found something to bring against her (ie: donations for Haiti going to the CF). But they havent. I'll simply imply that its easy to guess collusion on both sides of the aisle.

And a ps with a smile: Trump winning was not a surprise. It might've been if someone's viewpoints arent well rounded though.

This is where I say I told ya so.