Trump.

Oct. 2, 2020, 4:08 p.m.

I've got my fingers crossed...

Oct. 2, 2020, 5:26 p.m.

Posted by: Hepcat

I wonder how many people they spread it to not wearing masks while infected.

More people testing positive that were nearby in the last week, such as a couple senators and others that were at least Saturday's justice unveiling.

Oct. 2, 2020, 8:55 p.m.

He's got a fever... And the only perscription... is more cowbell.

Oct. 2, 2020, 9:12 p.m.

Posted by: Brocklanders

He's got a fever... And the only perscription... is more cowbell.

Oct. 4, 2020, 12:35 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Posted by: syncro

Faked so he can skip the debates?

Seriously, the only thing we can take at face value is that these people will lie at everything to secure their gain.

Just like how Director of Nat Sec Grenell recently released a memo that Hillary should've been prosecuted for her crimes but dont worry, Trump's lying about quarantine. Probably because he's Islamaphoboic and quarantine is close to Quran.

Oct. 4, 2020, 12:37 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

74, overweight, eats shit food, "has known heart ailments". Only thing going for him is that he don't smoke or drink and has the best medical care amerikkka can offer.

50/50

Ya.. just like a 50/50 chance that they didnt know Trump had it before it was announced. I dont care how much you hate him, he has access to the best of everything. Or should at least.

Oct. 4, 2020, 12:38 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

I dunno.  I feel like so much goes trump's way that he will be one of those people that skate through.  Until this all happened I had no idea Hope Hicks was back on the scene. 

You're starting to get it.

Oct. 5, 2020, 11:46 a.m.

fuck it i hope he croaks 

He hosted a super-spreader event to honor a justice who would have the government control your body but refuse the duty to care for it, and when the virus he helped go around came around, he availed of the healthcare he would deny others, financed by the taxes he refuses to pay.

dems pulled all neg ads but the repugnantones still going full on dissing bidens "issues"

Oct. 5, 2020, 12:18 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: ReductiMat

Posted by: syncro

Faked so he can skip the debates?

Seriously, the only thing we can take at face value is that these people will lie at everything to secure their gain.

Just like how Director of Nat Sec Grenell recently released a memo that Hillary should've been prosecuted for her crimes but dont worry, Trump's lying about quarantine. Probably because he's Islamaphoboic and quarantine is close to Quran.

Ah yes, Buttery Males and the Hits of Yesteryear.  I am sure this would get lots of love at a Trump rally but since we have all witnessed a 4-year crime spree from the Whitehouse those accusations seem pretty hollow to the average Joe.

Oct. 5, 2020, 8:54 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Fuck the Clinton's and fuck Trump and fuck bootlickers.

Oct. 6, 2020, 9:37 a.m.

So how sick is this guy really?  He was outside yesterday obviously holding back coughing and from what I hear he almost definitely has COVID pneumonia.  If he wasn't an image-obsessed man child he would stay at Walter Reed and have doctors give us little things like useful facts.  

My guess is that he has a fairly severe case of COVID and he only looks somewhat normal because he is hopped up on steroids and whatever experimental shit he can demand.  He might cruise through to the end but he might be on a ventilator or dead in the next few weeks too.  It might be a little earlier for his "Don't Fear COVID" victory lap.  

Keep in mind, this is the Herman Cain timeline.

6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless

7/2: Tests positive for Covid-19

7/10: Says he’s improving

7/15: Says his doctors seem happy

7/27: Says he’s really getting better

7/30: Dies

Oct. 6, 2020, 9:48 a.m.

Wtf is the Herman Cain timeline. Also that's July?

Oct. 6, 2020, 10:11 a.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

That is his COVID timeline.  He caught it.  Ended up in the hospital.  Looked like things were improving several times.  Died.  Trump is far from being out of the woods.

Oct. 6, 2020, 11:28 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: Adam-West

That is his COVID timeline.  He caught it.  Ended up in the hospital.  Looked like things were improving several times.  Died.  Trump is far from being out of the woods.

Don't tease us.

Todays tweet was epic fucked up

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313449844413992961

Oct. 6, 2020, 12:50 p.m.

Sorry.  I didn't mean to get your hopes up.  LOL

Since Twitter removed it for spreading false info

“Flu season is coming up! Many people every year, sometimes over 100,000, and despite the Vaccine, die from the Flu. Are we going to close down our Country? No, we have learned to live with it, just like we are learning to live with Covid, in most populations far less lethal!!!”