Trump.

July 6, 2020, 12:17 p.m.

So Q-anon may not have been real but its shaping up to be with Flynn's wwg1wga pledge.

July 7, 2020, 9:29 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Posted by: Hepcat

there's some kind of equivalency between Obama's supposed secret misdeeds and the non-stop public shenanigans of the current occupant of the White House?

It's really quite simple. Obummer gets a pass because he expanded wars, gave trillions to the wealthy and kicked working people to the curb.

Trump is hated (by those that own us and everthing else) simply because he won't start any new wars (including a cold one) and is transparent with his class warfare. He giving the game away, see the people in the streets? That's why the "establishment" agin him.

Of course, this is what it would look like through your Pravda tinted glasses.  Putin has started a new cold war already, but your intrepid news sources are all too eager to believe it has to be American propaganda making him look bad.  They doubt the anonymous source, but only because it doesn't confirm their narrative.  If they had any actual information to refute the claim point it out because I am not watching the whole thing.

Personally I think the guy that used the Olympics as cover to invade a sovereign nation is probably capable of paying bounties for American lives, but he is also know for giving people polonium tea so it is unlikely that many sources of information are going to want to go public.  And now we know he will be up to his shenanigans for many years to come since he has changed the rules to remain in power... but that is cool, right?

The fact is that there is a war and there has been for a while.  The war is over spheres of influence between China, The West and Russia.  They all fight dirty, but I prefer the western model of government so that is the side I pick.  If America stops interfering in foreign governments one of the other 2 will fill the void.  Of course, America and the West could use more soft power and fewer coup attempts and espionage, I agree with you there, but you should open your eyes to the actions and motives to the rest of the world because Russia and China are not on your side I can guarantee that.

July 7, 2020, 12:30 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Putin has started a new cold war already,

That's just fucking bullshit. the psychotic yanke scum are the ones who are running, not walking, away from nuke treaties forcing the russkies to develope new weapons and then there's the little matter of ringing russia with all those "defensive" nuclear tipped missle systems/wargames on their doorstep/colour "revolutions" etc.

The war is over spheres of influence between China, The West and Russia.

Simplistic and wrong. Go give your head a shake and then go watch some of those TCAPI ads on teh CBC. ; )

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/06/10/pepe-escobar-the-unipolar-moment-is-over/

Last edited by: tungsten on July 7, 2020, 12:43 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
July 7, 2020, 1:27 p.m.

Putin has started a new cold war already,

That's just fucking bullshit. the psychotic yanke scum are the ones who are running, not walking, away from nuke treaties forcing the russkies to develope new weapons and then there's the little matter of ringing russia with all those "defensive" nuclear tipped missle systems/wargames on their doorstep/colour "revolutions" etc.

The war is over spheres of influence between China, The West and Russia.

Simplistic and wrong. Go give your head a shake and then go watch some of those TCAPI ads on teh CBC. ; )

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/06/10/pepe-escobar-the-unipolar-moment-is-over/

Forcing the Russians to develop new weapons? Dude, you have to lay off the Kool-Aid. They never stopped.

From Tungstens favorite website: It was obvious this was slowly brewing for the past five to six years. Now the deal is in the open. The Russia-China comprehensive strategic partnership is thriving; not as an allied treaty, but as a consistent road map towards Eurasia integration and the consolidation of the multipolar world.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAA. OMG, my sides are splitting. I look forward to seeing this beautiful relationship between friends and equals blossom. Maybe the 2 of them will get their scientists to come up with the secret to immortality and Xi and Putin can lead to world to Utopia for a thousand years.

With the size of Russia's economy next to China's, I guarantee that Xi sees Russia as nothing more than a source of resources, just like he sees Canada.

Last edited by: chupacabra on July 7, 2020, 1:29 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 7, 2020, 3:46 p.m.

A Toast! To teh bi-polar world that don't include Canuckistan!

The Axis of Evil - looking at you chup....

Last edited by: tungsten on July 7, 2020, 3:47 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
July 7, 2020, 3:54 p.m.

yeah, but here's a pic of you and Trump so it's not like your pics prove much.

July 8, 2020, 11:39 a.m.

LOL.  No wonder he loves Ghaddafi.

July 9, 2020, 10:48 p.m.

And Trump says Biden is losing it...

https://youtu.be/sF5TGQgQJeA

July 10, 2020, 11:05 a.m.

"Oh, you mean the car that always takes me places that was right in front of me and had the door opened is where I am going, not randomly across the tarmac?"

You can't really blame him for not noticing though, he was concentrating really hard on that flight of stairs.

July 10, 2020, 8:23 p.m.

You guys gonna' have a field day with Biden.

July 11, 2020, 7:15 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

yeah, but here's a pic of you and Trump so it's not like your pics prove much.

Looks a little choppy bruv.

July 13, 2020, 8:50 a.m.

You guys?

July 13, 2020, 1:36 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80VbjnGoieA

July 13, 2020, 9:26 p.m.

lol Tucker Carlson.  Whines that people are taking pleasure in his bigoted writer getting canned.

He thinks it's just not fair that white people can't be racist.

July 14, 2020, 2:15 p.m.

You guys?

You're a chick?????