Trump.

June 5, 2020, 1:01 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Ukraine found no evidence against Hunter Biden in case audit: former top prosecutor

So, if Hunter Biden is in the clear, what does that do to all the theories that hinged on this conspiracy?  Are we still waiting for Guliani to reveal his big news?

All y'all will love this: that will actually confirm it for some tinfoiler's. A few pages ago you said the IMF and World Bank were not fans of Shokin - presumably for shaking the money tree. We should all find it agreeable HSBC and the "Cartel" didnt appreciate Yahoo or whomever circa 2012 for publishing reports of laundering billions in cartel money. So some will say blatant media wash while others will just say business as usual.

June 5, 2020, 1:03 p.m.

So Trump holds an outdoor news conference at the White House.  Seats for reporters are initially set up spaced six feet apart.  But then the WH has all the seats placed right beside each other, and during his talk Trump states that the Covid situation is getting better as is evidenced by the reporters sitting closely together.

Where's the shakes head emoji?

June 5, 2020, 2:44 p.m.

As for an actual reply:

Posted by: chupacabra

Ukraine found no evidence against Hunter Biden in case audit: former top prosecutor

So, if Hunter Biden is in the clear, what does that do to all the theories that hinged on this conspiracy?  Are we still waiting for Guliani to reveal his big news?

https://tass.com/world/1108495

KIEV, January 14. /TASS/. Ukraine’s Supreme Anti-Corruption Court has obliged the National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU) to launch a probe into seizure of government power and corruption suspicions. The cases mention the names of the United States’ 44th president, Barack Obama, former Ukrainian president, Pyotr Poroshenko and ex-US vice-president, Joseph Biden, a member of the Ukrainian parliament from the Opposition Platform - For Life party, Renat Kuzmin, said on Tuesday.

"Ukraine’s Supreme Anti-Corruption Court has obliged the NABU to investigate the suspicions over the seizure of government power in Ukraine and of the embezzlement of state budget money and international financial assistance by members of the Obama administration in collusion with Poroshenko," Kuzmin said on his Facebook page. Also, Kuzmin in his post mentioned Biden’s name and attached a copy of the corresponding court resolution.

And the last article I could quickly find on Kuzmin when I added biden to his name n search was this on Jan29: Kiev launches corruption investigation involving Obama, Biden, ex-Ukrainian president. No idea where that sits now or any updates on that.

June 5, 2020, 2:46 p.m.

Posted by: switch

So Trump holds an outdoor news conference at the White House.  Seats for reporters are initially set up spaced six feet apart.  But then the WH has all the seats placed right beside each other, and during his talk Trump states that the Covid situation is getting better as is evidenced by the reporters sitting closely together.

Where's the shakes head emoji?

Not like the reporters couldnt move the chairs if they were concerned.  Theres also a million people give or take a few coming to DC to "protest".

June 5, 2020, 3:51 p.m.

How can you possibly use Tass as a source?  Next you'll be citing Fox News and Counterpunch.

June 6, 2020, 2:37 p.m.

Posted by: switch

How can you possibly use Tass as a source?  Next you'll be citing Fox News and Counterpunch.

Because it was one of the top results by Google when I searched for that? And I still have yet to properly document what sites I can quote and link to what NBR user. You all need to get a fucking list going or some shit.

June 6, 2020, 8:27 p.m.

Tass is good. At least as reliable as CNN. 😂

An essential read from the man who reads Counterpunch.... https://billmoyers.com/story/we-hold-this-truth-to-be-self-evident-its-happening-before-our-very-eyes/

Also...

https://archive.org/details/DEFCON-26-Voting_Village_Report/page/n4/mode/1up

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/06/05/vips-memo-to-the-ag-muellers-forensics-free-findings-part-2/

Last edited by: tungsten on June 7, 2020, 4:45 p.m., edited 5 times in total.
June 13, 2020, 12:50 p.m.

+ Impossible to parody or satirize Trump assigning mini-Goebbels himself, Stephen Miller, to draft a speech on the Race Question…

+ The Volatile Mermaid: “When I heard that Stephen Miller was writing a speech about racism I assumed it was a How To guide.”

June 13, 2020, 1:33 p.m.

June 14, 2020, 1:30 p.m.

800,000 ticket requests for Trump's rally in Tusla OK? I read two days ago it was 300,000. I think the venue seats just under 20k. Meanwhile Biden's support looks like Tungsten's empty post above.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on June 14, 2020, 1:30 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
June 14, 2020, 6:05 p.m.

I can only picture Sarah Cooper when I see or hear his name.

https://www.youtube.com/user/sarahcooper

SARAHCOOPER on the you-tubes, or @sarahcpr

Last edited by: heckler on June 15, 2020, 11:36 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
June 15, 2020, 4:15 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

800,000 ticket requests for Trump's rally in Tusla OK? I read two days ago it was 300,000. I think the venue seats just under 20k. Meanwhile Biden's support looks like Tungsten's empty post above.

Is that anything like the multitudes he saw at his Inauguration?

June 15, 2020, 8:24 a.m.

lol

Sign the waver.

June 15, 2020, 8:59 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Totally.  Trump has it in the bag.  Repeat after me.  "Trump can't lose.  Trump can't lose."

June 15, 2020, 10:53 p.m.

Meanwhile Biden's support looks like Tungsten's empty post above.

Sho', it like this...

The more his handlers let Trump be Trump, the more likely his reelection chances will continue to fall, even if Joe Biden’s handlers let their charge out in public any more than they absolutely must. In his case, any exposure is too much, but since he has to be carted out from time to time, the less the better.

In short, the more the election is a referendum on Trump, the better off Democrats will be. The more Biden figures in peoples’ thinking, the worse off. 

There is no need to worry a whole lot, however; Trump is so much more vile than Biden is empty-headed, retrograde, and senescent that he is bound to defeat himself.