Trump.

Jan. 22, 2018, 10:07 p.m.

I bet you guys think this is some conspiracy.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Jan. 22, 2018, 11:01 p.m.

One Pennsylvania company opened two new coal mines.

From July 2017, coal exports up 60%.

Both found on magapill.com; something some of you guys should just swallow already.

Coal grew by a couple hundred jobs last year.  Considering the economy has picked up, increasing the demand for steel, that's pretty weak.

Jan. 23, 2018, 8:52 a.m.

Posted by: switch

Both found on magapill.com; something some of you guys should just swallow already.

Coal grew by a couple hundred jobs last year.  Considering the economy has picked up, increasing the demand for steel, that's pretty weak.

Info from the first link implies that one mine equals a hundred jobs or so. Given the context of Chup's original chirpy comment, I felt obligated to impart some "context".  That context would imply your comment is fallible and also weak since Coal has grown since Trump took office.

Just out of curiosity on the 'picked up economy' you mentioned, who would you give that credit to?

Jan. 23, 2018, 9:20 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: Stuminator

He is funny. He should stop tweeting. He says what he wants. That can be a good thing, but mostly a bad thing it seems. People don't wanna hear the truth, the liberals wanna hear some candy coated fairy tale. He is better than that fat cow Oprah & Rosie O' Fat. Perhaps shaking up the traditional political parties is good. He must pay his hairdresser alot, cause it looks like the guy does wonders. The Donald once shaved off Vince McMahon's hair.

I am not sure why you would focus on the liberals not being able to handle the truth when it is the conservatives that voted for the pathological liar. People actually believed he was going to bring back coal jobs. That is some grade A denial of the truth if I have ever seen it.

He is a total and complete moron, and worse than that, he thinks he is a genius. That is the worst kind of moron. Oh, and he is also fat, but I guess since he is not a woman (other than the moobs) it doesn't trigger you in the same way.

LOL. Natural gas is too cheap for coal to compete. Trump did all he could by deregulating and expanding where they can mine and created a few hundred short-term jobs. Rick Perry also gave a subsidy to plants that had a 90-day reserve for "emergencies", which created a false surge in sales. It's done. Stop taking pills.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/dec/18/global-coal-consumption-forecast-to-slow

Last edited by: chupacabra on Jan. 23, 2018, 9:26 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 23, 2018, 10:05 a.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

He is funny. He should stop tweeting. He says what he wants. That can be a good thing, but mostly a bad thing it seems. People don't wanna hear the truth, the liberals wanna hear some candy coated fairy tale. He is better than that fat cow Oprah & Rosie O' Fat. Perhaps shaking up the traditional political parties is good. He must pay his hairdresser alot, cause it looks like the guy does wonders. The Donald once shaved off Vince McMahon's hair.

I am not sure why you would focus on the liberals not being able to handle the truth when it is the conservatives that voted for the pathological liar. People actually believed he was going to bring back coal jobs. That is some grade A denial of the truth if I have ever seen it.

He is a total and complete moron, and worse than that, he thinks he is a genius. That is the worst kind of moron. Oh, and he is also fat, but I guess since he is not a woman (other than the moobs) it doesn't trigger you in the same way.

LOL. Natural gas is too cheap for coal to compete. Trump did all he could by deregulating and expanding where they can mine and created a few hundred short-term jobs. Rick Perry also gave a subsidy to plants that had a 90-day reserve for "emergencies", which created a false surge in sales. It's done. Stop taking pills.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/dec/18/global-coal-consumption-forecast-to-slow

I wont argue any of that, I was just providing some info pertaining to what you said.

Jan. 23, 2018, 10:27 a.m.

Meanwhile, Trump seems to hate actual jobs in the energy sector.

Jan. 23, 2018, 10:32 a.m.

Meanwhile.... Zerohedge says the IMF raises the global GDP outlook to highest in 7 years thanks to... Republican/Trump Tax Cuts

Jan. 23, 2018, 12:24 p.m.

Wait, I thought the IMF were all lying weasels that work for the globalists?  Your themes are very confusing.  

Those tax cuts came from the GOP wish list, but I guess putting Trump's name on something he didn't make is par for the course (pun intended).  Keep in mind that the growth outlook is 3.9 and 0.1 of that are due to the tax cuts.  I am sure Zerohedge made that clear.  The IMF also said that this due to many factors and none of which are permanent, so this growth is likely short term.  We will see how well those tax cuts work out when the economy slows down.  I am sure the Democrats will be in power by then so the Republicans can blame them for the massive deficit.

Jan. 23, 2018, 12:57 p.m.

Wait, I thought the IMF were all lying weasels that work for the globalists?  Your themes are very confusing.  

Those tax cuts came from the GOP wish list, but I guess putting Trump's name on something he didn't make is par for the course (pun intended).  Keep in mind that the growth outlook is 3.9 and 0.1 of that are due to the tax cuts.  I am sure Zerohedge made that clear.  The IMF also said that this due to many factors and none of which are permanent, so this growth is likely short term.  We will see how well those tax cuts work out when the economy slows down.  I am sure the Democrats will be in power by then so the Republicans can blame them for the massive deficit.

When did I mention the IMF? As for a theme, the problem may be you assume there is one to me or that I have one... other than all things tinfoil of course. Conversely, not everything I post is a conspiracy.

Perhaps if you any of you just asked for specific's instead of replying with points to win the thread, then there could be less ambiguity to my posts. Just like how you went with globalist weasel's and a bunch of facts when I just mentioned something I glanced over. As for the growth outlook, it is an improvement yes no?

Jan. 23, 2018, 2:36 p.m.

When did I mention the IMF? As for a theme, the problem may be you assume there is one to me or that I have one... other than all things tinfoil of course. Conversely, not everything I post is a conspiracy.

Perhaps if you any of you just asked for specific's instead of replying with points to win the thread, then there could be less ambiguity to my posts. Just like how you went with globalist weasel's and a bunch of facts when I just mentioned something I glanced over. As for the growth outlook, it is an improvement yes no?

Growth is generally a good thing for sure, but I believe it will come at great cost to the US.  They can't keep lowering taxes and increasing the military budget at the same time.  You don't have to be an accountant to see that is a bad plan.  Republicans love to get the base all frothy about cutting Planned Parenthood, or welfare, but everyone knows that is a drop in the bucket.  Both parties talk tough, but when it comes to action the R's can't slash spending and the D's can't raise taxes. 

As for your theme, you do enjoy the tinfoil, but I also assumed you, like most conspiracy folks, were suspicious as hell with all the global institutions like the IMF and World Bank.  I am suspicious of them.

Jan. 23, 2018, 4:24 p.m.

Wait, I thought the IMF were all lying weasels that work for the globalists? Your themes are very confusing.

Those tax cuts came from the GOP wish list, but I guess putting Trump's name on something he didn't make is par for the course (pun intended). Keep in mind that the growth outlook is 3.9 and 0.1 of that are due to the tax cuts. I am sure Zerohedge made that clear. The IMF also said that this due to many factors and none of which are permanent, so this growth is likely short term. We will see how well those tax cuts work out when the economy slows down. I am sure the Democrats will be in power by then so the Republicans can blame them for the massive deficit.

Growth is generally a good thing for sure, but I believe it will come at great cost to the US. They can't keep lowering taxes and increasing the military budget at the same time. You don't have to be an accountant to see that is a bad plan. Republicans love to get the base all frothy about cutting Planned Parenthood, or welfare, but everyone knows that is a drop in the bucket. Both parties talk tough, but when it comes to action the R's can't slash spending and the D's can't raise taxes.

As for your theme, you do enjoy the tinfoil, but I also assumed you, like most conspiracy folks, were suspicious as hell with all the global institutions like the IMF and World Bank. I am suspicious of them.

Perhaps Trump's plan works? Jobs come back and money flows where it need's to. I'd like to give him some credit over both BHO and GWB with regard to future potential of the economy.

As for the IMF, their reports are semi-safe to trust for lack of a better word. How they and the World Bank conduct things is a different story. Easy to assume there's a reason their reports usually work out correctly riiight lol.

Jan. 23, 2018, 6:09 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Coal grew by a couple hundred jobs last year. Considering the economy has picked up, increasing the demand for steel, that's pretty weak.

Info from the first link implies that one mine equals a hundred jobs or so. Given the context of Chup's original chirpy comment, I felt obligated to impart some "context". That context would imply your comment is fallible and also weak since Coal has grown since Trump took office.

Just out of curiosity on the 'picked up economy' you mentioned, who would you give that credit to?

You need to stop reading/using alternative facts.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-coal-jobs/exclusive-trumps-coal-job-push-stumbles-in-most-states-data-idUSKBN1F81AK?utm_campaignAnthem__:+Trending+Content&utm_content=5a63fb2f04d30159225ac6e4&utm_mediumAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Credit for the "picked-up" economy goes to the continued growth that has been occurring for the last eight to nine years - essentially since the economic stimulus package of early 2009.

Last edited by: switch on Jan. 23, 2018, 6:09 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 23, 2018, 6:26 p.m.

The best Trump can claim about the current economy that he is basking in is that he does not seem to have negatively impacted it yet. Stimulus packages and relaxed policies under Obama are 100% behind the still strong pace of economic growth in the US. 

<span style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">The recent tax package is ONLY potentially possible because Obama left Trump a field full of money trees to enjoy. </span>

But wait until Trump destroys his international trade for the final verdict to come in. He hasn’t had an opportunity to do much damage yet - but stay tuned!!!!

Jan. 23, 2018, 10:36 p.m.

Posted by: Ddean

The best Trump can claim about the current economy that he is basking in is that he does not seem to have negatively impacted it yet. Stimulus packages and relaxed policies under Obama are 100% behind the still strong pace of economic growth in the US. 

The recent tax package is ONLY potentially possible because Obama left Trump a field full of money trees to enjoy. 

But wait until Trump destroys his international trade for the final verdict to come in. He hasn’t had an opportunity to do much damage yet - but stay tuned!!!!

I'd like to see a reference link to this field of money that Obama left Trump. Anything really. How much was the surplus, where was it, which department.

I wont argue Obama gave mountains of cash to Iran. But domestic US citizens or the incoming non Hillary president were never his priority.

Jan. 23, 2018, 11:38 p.m.

I wont argue Obama gave mountains of cash to Iran.

Put down the bong.