Trump.

Feb. 23, 2020, 1:12 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Ya that had to be why I thought you said eliminate the relgious meant.. well what it did.

And it makes sense. Religious people are more likely to support Trump. You hate that guy so you blindly hate his supporters.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular here, but a big reason(IMHO) why these threads or discussions often end up in shitshows is due to the quality of the language that gets used. When points aren't addressed directly or vague references and inferences are used in the responses it often becomes downright fucking painful to try and follow what's being said. Maybe when we disagree with something, instead of responding with a veiled insult try and address the issue directly by stating what's wrong and why. If you have some evidence to support your position then that's even better. Sometimes some of these posts make about as much sense as reading a bowl of alphabet soup.

I think its because the majority of you love bullying people into agreeing with you. The majority cant handle a different opinion so they turn into condescending fucks (how could anyone support Trump - they must be inbred). And of course like the "real world", group think reigns supreme.

The other thing that would and could help is fixing the forum search option and quote system.

Feb. 23, 2020, 1:12 p.m.

A boat floats by Bernie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=ckhRjDihjIU&feature=emb_logo

Appears its from 2016... just wanted to bring some lols.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Feb. 23, 2020, 1:23 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 23, 2020, 1:16 p.m.

Posted by: tashi

Ya that had to be why I thought you said eliminate the relgious meant.. well what it did.

And it makes sense. Religious people are more likely to support Trump. You hate that guy so you blindly hate his supporters.

You can’t even keep track of who you’re fighting with anymore. 

No wonder you misinterpret everyone.

I think your upset that your initial hate laden post cant be edited b/c I quoted it. Your future social credit score may be detrimented.

Well...I guess you’re wrong again then. 

Did ANYONE besides Shogun think I was actually serious about killing the faithful?  I thought the context made it clear that I wasn’t, but now I’m accused of being “hateful” so I guess I should clear it up if reasonable people misunderstood as well.

Feb. 23, 2020, 1:18 p.m.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular here, but a big reason(IMHO) why these threads or discussions often end up in shitshows is due to the quality of the language that gets used. When points aren't addressed directly or vague references and inferences are used in the responses it often becomes downright fucking painful to try and follow what's being said. Maybe when we disagree with something, instead of responding with a veiled insult try and address the issue directly by stating what's wrong and why. If you have some evidence to support your position then that's even better. Sometimes some of these posts make about as much sense as reading a bowl of alphabet soup.

I think its because the majority of you love bullying people into agreeing with you. The majority cant handle a different opinion so they turn into condescending fucks (how could anyone support Trump - they must be inbred). And of course like the "real world", group think reigns supreme.

The other thing that would and could help is fixing the forum search option and quote system.

Ironic that you’re the biggest whiner about people being condescending fucks when you are generally the one lobbing the insults.

Feb. 23, 2020, 1:27 p.m.

I think your upset that your initial hate laden post cant be edited b/c I quoted it. Your future social credit score may be detrimented.

Well...I guess you’re wrong again then. 

Did ANYONE besides Shogun think I was actually serious about killing the faithful?  I thought the context made it clear that I wasn’t, but now I’m accused of being “hateful” so I guess I should clear it up if reasonable people misunderstood as well.

Considering no one else but me and you are talking about this, I think you just got trollllolololalal laaaaa

But at the same time, considering how you cant let it go I think I might be onto something. I hope you dont teach your kids this shit.

Feb. 23, 2020, 1:28 p.m.

Ironic that you’re the biggest whiner about people being condescending fucks when you are generally the one lobbing the insults.

Yup, you gone did get trolled proper.

Feb. 23, 2020, 1:29 p.m.

Ah, so you don’t actually think I was serious then.

Full of shit as usual, my mistake. I AM a “ stupid liberal” after all.

Last edited by: tashi on Feb. 23, 2020, 1:32 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 23, 2020, 1:36 p.m.

Ah, so you don’t actually think I was serious then.

Full of shit as usual, my mistake. I AM a “ stupid liberal” after all.

I thought no one cared what I think?

Feb. 23, 2020, 1:50 p.m.

We don’t. 

And I’m done taking your bait. Fuck off.

Feb. 23, 2020, 2:03 p.m.

We don’t. 

And I’m done taking your bait. Fuck off.

Aww princess got played.

You asked for it though. Called me a troll for a few months so I decided to be what you asked.

Feb. 24, 2020, 9:50 p.m.

Feb. 24, 2020, 10:22 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

So do you hate Trump and Bernie the same amount?

Feb. 24, 2020, 10:30 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

sometimes, a funny pic is just a funny pic

Feb. 24, 2020, 10:40 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

sometimes, a funny pic is just a funny pic

I laughed.  But I will not relent.  He has double standards.

Feb. 24, 2020, 11:31 p.m.

It'd just be nice if tungsten came out and said who he'd like to be bombed.  Because he has a list.