Trump.

Jan. 10, 2020, 11:06 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

There is no doubt the Quds Forces taught IED making techniques to the Iraqis. These are indiscriminate weapons that you support as restorative justice.

Yeah ok as opposed to the Americans teaching Iraqis how to die? Some 2.4 million of them.

https://www.salon.com/2018/03/19/the-staggering-death-toll-in-iraq_partner/

https://youtu.be/4iFYaeoE3n4

You like childern, chup?

They are an ultra-conservative Theocracy. What are your thoughts on the death penalty for homosexuality? Blasphemy gets death

jfc, military threats, economic sanctions and assassinating their leaders ain't gonna' foster an environment where moderate views are tolerated.

What are your thoughts on Canada arming/doing brisk business with the head chopping Saudis and other gulf monarchies who have Medieval cultural practices? Where's the outrage?

To be clear, the Iraqi's have every right, by self or by proxie, to fight and remove an occupying army that invaded their country illegally.

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 10, 2020, 11:12 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 10, 2020, 2:26 p.m.

Just stop.  You keep setting up straw men.  All I said was that Soleimani deserved to die.  Obviously, that is a matter of perspective, but that is my opinion and I stand by it.

Yeah ok as opposed to the Americans teaching Iraqis how to die? Some 2.4 million of them.

What's your point?  Did I say American's hands are clean?  Did I ever say I supported their war in Iraq?  Is it convenient for you to pretend I am a Republican war hawk so that you have some kind of argument?

jfc, military threats, economic sanctions and assassinating their leaders ain't gonna' foster an environment where moderate views are tolerated.

Again, the point?  Did I say it was a good policy? Do you think I suddenly agree with what Trump does?  I am too lazy to scroll up but I am sure that I said how stupid the attack was right around the same time I said Soleimani deserved to die.

What are your thoughts on Canada arming/doing brisk business with the head chopping Saudis and other gulf monarchies who have Medieval cultural practices? Where's the outrage?

I am dead set against it.  They are brutal Wahhabist maniacs and they should be sanctioned back to the poorhouse.  Their money keeps our leaders kissing the ring and this is another reason we need to move past oil.  Outrage is not my thing.

To be clear, the Iraqi's have every right, by self or by proxie, to fight and remove an occupying army that invaded their country illegally.

Ahhh, if only they invaded legally. LOL.  Of course the Iraqis can do what they please, but you don't seem to understand that Iran is replacing the US as the occupying force.  I don't disagree with your basic premise, but Iran is there for Iranian purposes, not to help Iraq.

Jan. 10, 2020, 8:21 p.m.

'mericans, eh?

https://morningconsult.com/2020/01/08/can-you-locate-iran-few-voters-can/?fbclid=IwAR17ueIrZ1Ak3LtsnFwb4kvcf-ZsY_gbc1IJRF5xk3WxvPuY0UaLvnHCENU

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 10, 2020, 8:31 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Jan. 11, 2020, 6:02 p.m.

Am I the only one who thinks shithead has blood on his hands?

Jan. 11, 2020, 6:40 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Which shithead?  The guy in our basement?  If so, yes,  100%.

Jan. 11, 2020, 6:50 p.m.

Yeah this threads topic is Trump - you’re going to have to be more specific about which shithead.

Jan. 11, 2020, 7:08 p.m.

Posted by: tashi

Yeah this threads topic is Trump - you’re going to have to be more specific about which shithead.

If there is one thing we're good at here at NBR is that we don't let threads drift and stay on topic 100% of the time.

Jan. 11, 2020, 10:35 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

The orange guy,(Donald Trump) C’mon, let’s stay on topic here people. For christ’s Sake.

Jan. 12, 2020, 12:20 p.m.

The orange guy,(Donald Trump) C’mon, let’s stay on topic here people. For christ’s Sake.

lol 5 pages ago no one cared about that.

Jan. 12, 2020, 2:20 p.m.

On the local side, Bloomberg says he doesnt mind spending a billion dollars on any Dem candidate campaing to oust Trump.

Jan. 12, 2020, 8:07 p.m.

Bernie don't take money from billionairs.

Jan. 12, 2020, 10:36 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

That's right - he takes it from the commoner to give to the billionaires.

Jan. 12, 2020, 11:03 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Did Rupert tell you that?

Jan. 13, 2020, 12:11 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Did Rupert tell you that?

Stewie's teddy bears talks after all?

Jan. 13, 2020, 10:12 a.m.

Bernie doesn't need to.  America has Super PACs and dark money in politics so billionaires can support whoever they want without having to disclose.