Trump.

Dec. 12, 2019, 8:44 p.m.

I feel so pwned right now.

Dec. 12, 2019, 9:29 p.m.

Posted by: brente

No troll account just the truth and I know how much you lefties hate truth and facts it hurts your feeling. You bunch will be howling at the moon when he wins again next year by a larger margin then he beat the Hildabeast last time.

So I'm curious, what do you see as the strong points of the right and the weak points of the left?

Dec. 13, 2019, 9:23 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Not stupid like the left, well informed about how the left is dragging the west down to its demise.

In case you havent read most of these threads, the majority of users/posters here still believe in Al Gore's science and truly believe we need a carbon tax that will obviously just magically fix .. the world apparently.

Easy there Pinocchio.🤥

Dunno which is worse.... Climate deniers, trump supporters, or flat earthers. Oh wait I guess brente is all three?

Dec. 13, 2019, 11:01 a.m.

Brente, may I welcome you to NBR! This will be about as warm as it gets in here lol

@ Chupcake - As for R - Jim Jordan, here's a 5 min vid. But you probably wont watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=311&v=svAg6T1-pWM&feature=emb_logo

You are right.  I watched him yell for about 30 seconds.  I wasn't going to learn anything new though.  Just talking points. 

I think it is obvious to anyone that Trump wanted Ukraine to announce that they were investigating Hunter Biden and that he was dangling the funding as the treat for following through.  Jordan can speed talk all he wants, but the evidence is plain as day and the timeline makes it obvious that he only allowed the money to go through after he was caught.  Do you disagree?  I can't see how anyone with eyes and ears could.

Dec. 13, 2019, 11:07 a.m.

Not stupid like the left, well informed about how the left is dragging the west down to its demise.

In case you havent read most of these threads, the majority of users/posters here still believe in Al Gore's science and truly believe we need a carbon tax that will obviously just magically fix .. the world apparently.

It's just called science silly.  Al Gore doesn't own it.

Dec. 15, 2019, 1:37 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

I think it is obvious to anyone that Trump wanted Ukraine to announce that they were investigating Hunter Biden and that he was dangling the funding as the treat for following through.  Jordan can speed talk all he wants, but the evidence is plain as day and the timeline makes it obvious that he only allowed the money to go through after he was caught.  Do you disagree?  I can't see how anyone with eyes and ears could.

Would you like to provide me a link to this timelime. I'd rather read Chup approved material before we begin since my sources are, well, you know..  not accepted by you.

ps: Jordan was upset but not yelling. Should I start tagging things in case any one reading needs a mental safe space while youtubing?

Dec. 15, 2019, 1:42 p.m.

Nobody cared about that before 2000 and older 1970s science said we should be expect a small ice age. Then some movie comes out from a politician proclaiming an inconvenient truth and a science movement is essentially started based all about.. carbon. We then end up with global consensus that a carbon tax is necessary. That evovles into carbon credits and now a form of trade even.

Political science it is mang.

Dec. 15, 2019, 1:44 p.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

Posted by: Adam-West

how come so many people all around the world are so stuuupid

Like as in super vague posts with no direction or clear subjects?

Or no particular contribution to the topic at hand but just want to add their two cents cause they like the sound of themselves talking

But you're reading. And so am I.

So everything you read is in your voice.. unless you're making different voices in your head for each user name... which would be cray cray.

Dec. 15, 2019, 1:48 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Brente, may I welcome you to NBR! This will be about as warm as it gets in here lol

@ Chupcake - As for R - Jim Jordan, here's a 5 min vid. But you probably wont watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=311&v=svAg6T1-pWM&feature=emb_logo

Rants for five minutes about everything except the facts of the impeachment.  Standard procedure for the guilty.

Arent the impeachment proceedings taking place in a SCIF? So national security bullshit does apply. And there's also zero facts of the impeachment to talk about.

You guys realize the two items the Dem's tabled for impeachment arent crimes?

You're supposed to be smarter than that.

Dec. 15, 2019, 2:06 p.m.

From backtrackin' Adam Schiff: "I’m certainly willing to admit that the inspector general found serious abuses of FISA that I was unaware of."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/schiff-i-had-no-idea-fbi-was-committing-serious-abuses-when-i-said-all-stuff

And a House Democrat switching to the Republicans?  Will this be the only one..?

Dec. 16, 2019, 12:17 a.m.

https://rootsaction.org/trump-articles-of-impeachment#domestic-emoluments

.....the following daunting list of offenses for which Trump deserves impeachment: violation of Constitution on domestic emoluments; violation of Constitution on foreign emoluments; incitement of violence; interference with voting rights; discrimination based on religion; illegal war; illegal threat of nuclear war; abuse of pardon power; obstruction of justice; politicizing prosecutions; collusion against the United States with a foreign government; failure to reasonably prepare for or respond to Hurricanes Harvey and Maria; separating children and infants from families; illegally attempting to influence an election; tax fraud and public misrepresentation; assaulting freedom of the press; supporting a coup in Venezuela; unconstitutional declaration of emergency; instructing Border Patrol to violate the law; refusal to comply with subpoenas; declaration of emergency without basis in order to violate the will of Congress; illegal proliferation of nuclear technology, and illegally removing the United States from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty.

Dec. 16, 2019, 8:07 a.m.

Nobody cared about that before 2000 and older 1970s science said we should be expect a small ice age. 

Bull

Shit.

Dec. 16, 2019, 10:27 a.m.

Nobody cared about that before 2000 and older 1970s science said we should be expect a small ice age. Then some movie comes out from a politician proclaiming an inconvenient truth and a science movement is essentially started based all about.. carbon. We then end up with global consensus that a carbon tax is necessary. That evovles into carbon credits and now a form of trade even.

Political science it is mang.

Sorry, but no. 

Scientists working for Shell and Exxon were aware of the impact of carbondioxide emissions on our planet. In the late 70s and early 80s. 

Google it yourself if you like, I am too tired to provide any links. 

You know....in a different thread you said that a lot of what ypu posr on here is for entertainment purposes only and that you just want to pull legs, but I really think that with such statements that openly support denial of scientific data...well.... sorry, but no. 

The change that is happening can be measured. No denial, no sarcasm or blatant disregard can change what is happening. 

The Earth's climate does not give a shit about your musings. It is happening, if you like it or not....does not change a thing.

Dec. 16, 2019, 12:19 p.m.

Would you like to provide me a link to this timelime. I'd rather read Chup approved material before we begin since my sources are, well, you know..  not accepted by you.

ps: Jordan was upset but not yelling. Should I start tagging things in case any one reading needs a mental safe space while youtubing?

Timeline  This is a good one that goes back in time to show how everything is connected.

Does it not seem odd to you that Trump decides he is going to crack down on global corruption, and the one case he happens upon involves Joe Biden?

Dec. 16, 2019, 12:19 p.m.