Trump.

Dec. 4, 2019, 2:35 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Posted by: chupacabra

(of note: Ukraine going after Manafort does not equal election meddling. He is a key player in their pro-Russian corrupt past)

No, silly, he was working for Yanukovych persuing closer ties with the E.U.

By the way, for those who think that Manafort’s conviction portends a smoking gun, based on his work for “pro-Kremlin Viktor Yanukovych,” as the NYT and other liberals persistently call him, I would suggest looking at this Twitter thread by Aaron Maté.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/967677097333239808.html

It’s a brilliant shredding of Rachel Maddow’s (and, to a lesser extent, Chris Hayes’s) version of the deceptive implication—presented as an indisputable fact—that Manafort’s work for Yanukovych is proof that he (and by extension, Trump) was working for Putin. As Maté shows, that is actually indisputably false. Manafort was working hard to turn Yanukovych away from Russia to the EU and the West, and the evidence of that is abundant and easily available. It was given in the trial, though you’d never know that from reading the NYT or listening to MSNBC. As a former Ukraine Foreign Ministry spokesman said: “If it weren’t for Paul, Ukraine would have gone under Russia much earlier. He was the one dragging Yanukovich to the West.” And the Democrats know this.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/08/24/be-careful-what-you-ask-for-wasting-time-with-manafort-cohen-and-russiagate/

Oh please. Manafort may have told him not to lock up Tymoshenko, or sign some deals with the EU, but that is because he is was hired to manage his image in a country torn between Russia and the West and he was going down hard for his Kremlin ties. This clown you think is a reporter seems to think he is some champion of the West? LMAO. He is a criminal through and through. Even his own kids know it because they knew that he was responsible for the violence against the pro-West Euromaidan protesters when one of his daughters wrote is a text that his "strategy that was to cause that, to send those people out and get them slaughtered.". FFS man, does that sound like he was against the Kremlin to you? If he was lobbying for something it was because he was getting paid. But you think he worked for Yanukovych who is undeniably one of Putin's bitches because he was trying to fight for America? You believe some dumb ass shit, but this takes the cake.

When he joined Trump he owed 17 million to Russian oligarchs. I wonder who owned his ass. Aaron Mate is a moron.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Dec. 4, 2019, 2:36 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 4, 2019, 2:44 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

I wont have to lay anything out when they vote yes to impeach. Discovery will force Schiff to perjure himself. It'll also allow Republicans to actually ask A question of, well, anyone. Because if you've been paying attention to Jim Jordan, the whole process by Schiff is a kangaroo court from a banana republic.

I dont have the time to do the thinking for you Chupcake. Not only that, you have failed to read most of what I've already posted for quite some time now. Either that, or you just cant consider the other side. At this point, I think we can sit back and watch the show. It's pretty easy to understand why Republicans are in jail though, when you consider FBI agents altering 302s pertaining to what a Republican said. Didnt you say the FBI was always more friendly to Republicans administrations?

btw - I cant believe I forgot Mueller and Rosenstein in that list. Those were your boys. They were gonna wrap it up! They were gonna find... something on Trump. Mueller found nothing. And is the impeachment report released yet? Or was that this morning and you've read it all already? Because I thought they/Congress had to vote on it by end of yesterday after less than 24 hours of it being in their hands. Sounds like the Patriot Act....

Why would anyone pay attention to Jim Jordan?  Yelling over people and not asking questions is his claim to fame.  Of course, Schiff is an experienced prosecutor and Jordan is an experienced assistant coach, so I don't expect much from, but he is a sideshow at best.

You don't have time to do the thinking for yourself so I am not asking you to try and do it for me.  The "other side" is just hilarious to me at this point.  They are desperate, and you don't seem to see it.

None of it matters anyway.  We can't even vote.  The courts will keep sending Trump's clowns to jail and the Republicans will be crushed in 2020 and history will be the judge.  Anything you don't want to hear will be explained away by one the blogs you read all day and America will keep drifting apart as 40% of the country is too stupid to know they have been played.  Good times.

Dec. 4, 2019, 3:15 p.m.

... and the Republicans will be crushed in 2020  

At this point I would not be willing to bet on that.

Dec. 5, 2019, 3:05 a.m.

I wont have to lay anything out when they vote yes to impeach. Discovery will force Schiff to perjure himself. It'll also allow Republicans to actually ask A question of, well, anyone. Because if you've been paying attention to Jim Jordan, the whole process by Schiff is a kangaroo court from a banana republic.

I dont have the time to do the thinking for you Chupcake. Not only that, you have failed to read most of what I've already posted for quite some time now. Either that, or you just cant consider the other side. At this point, I think we can sit back and watch the show. It's pretty easy to understand why Republicans are in jail though, when you consider FBI agents altering 302s pertaining to what a Republican said. Didnt you say the FBI was always more friendly to Republicans administrations?

btw - I cant believe I forgot Mueller and Rosenstein in that list. Those were your boys. They were gonna wrap it up! They were gonna find... something on Trump. Mueller found nothing. And is the impeachment report released yet? Or was that this morning and you've read it all already? Because I thought they/Congress had to vote on it by end of yesterday after less than 24 hours of it being in their hands. Sounds like the Patriot Act....

Why would anyone pay attention to Jim Jordan?  Yelling over people and not asking questions is his claim to fame.  Of course, Schiff is an experienced prosecutor and Jordan is an experienced assistant coach, so I don't expect much from, but he is a sideshow at best.

You don't have time to do the thinking for yourself so I am not asking you to try and do it for me.  The "other side" is just hilarious to me at this point.  They are desperate, and you don't seem to see it.

None of it matters anyway.  We can't even vote.  The courts will keep sending Trump's clowns to jail and the Republicans will be crushed in 2020 and history will be the judge.  Anything you don't want to hear will be explained away by one the blogs you read all day and America will keep drifting apart as 40% of the country is too stupid to know they have been played.  Good times.

Jim Jordan is in a similar job scope to Schiff - why? Because he was elected there. Coach or "experienced Lawyer" aside, they are there for a reason. Clearly, you know not of what I or you actually speak of.

I dont see any despair on the non Dem side. I cant blame them if misconstrued frustration is assumed differently. But mind you, I'm actually not looking for it.

As for your 40% comment, you are a truly bad neighbor.

Dec. 5, 2019, 3:30 a.m.

A tweet from Papadopoulos for.. perspective lets say.

Remember a simple fact and block out the maddening spin just days before the IG testifies. Durham’s probe became a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION after he and AG Barr traveled to Italy to learn about Mifsud. Before that it was an administrative review. Let the AG finish his work.

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1202391522236342272

Dec. 5, 2019, 8:52 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

... and the Republicans will be crushed in 2020  

At this point I would not be willing to bet on that.

It is too far off to know, but if the election was today it would be a landslide IMO.  America has been split pretty even in voting over the years mainly because of apathy (plus some cheating).  If "didn't vote" was a party, they would have carried 2016 in a landslide.  The last vote for president had strong apathy on the left and anger on the right, and Trump just barely won.  Now you have anger on the left and comfort on the right, or at least you will once the Senate let's Trump off the hook.  On top of that, the demographics keep moving against the GOP.  Trump isn't even popular now in good economic times.  I think it is easy to think he has a good chance to win because nobody thought he would last time, but that is just one more reason liberal voters will be getting off their asses.

Dec. 5, 2019, 8:57 a.m.

Jim Jordan is in a similar job scope to Schiff - why? Because he was elected there. Coach or "experienced Lawyer" aside, they are there for a reason. Clearly, you know not of what I or you actually speak of.

I dont see any despair on the non Dem side. I cant blame them if misconstrued frustration is assumed differently. But mind you, I'm actually not looking for it.

As for your 40% comment, you are a truly bad neighbor.

Jordan wasn't elected to the House intelligence committee, he was put there by his party to defend Trump on TV for his fans right before the hearings.  I know of what I speak.

That 40% is why America can't have nice things.  They are gullible and easily baited by wedge issues like abortion or gun rights.  Don't blame me.

Dec. 5, 2019, 9:04 a.m.

Remember a simple fact and block out the maddening spin just days before the IG testifies. Durham’s probe became a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION after he and AG Barr traveled to Italy to learn about Mifsud. Before that it was an administrative review. Let the AG finish his work.

Well... that tweet didn't age well. LOL

The prosecutor tasked by Attorney General Bill Barr to investigate the origins of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation could not provide evidence to the Justice Department’s inspector general that a meeting between a Maltese professor who met with a Trump campaign adviser was a U.S. intelligence asset.

Dec. 5, 2019, 9:40 a.m.

Chup and Shogun explained...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaPgDQkmqqM&list=PLJA_jUddXvY7v0VkYRbANnTnzkA_HMFtQ&index=2

Dec. 5, 2019, 9:45 a.m.

Here we go.

Pelosi says Democrats to pursue articles of impeachment against Trump

Dec. 6, 2019, 7:19 p.m.

Phooey, we're going nowhere.....

So far, this spectacle confirms my sense that the Democratic Party is strikingly ill-prepared for the historical role it ought to play in this moment of small-d democratic crisis. Driven as usual by fear, excessive caution and a morbid fascination with identifying the middle of the middle of the political middle (and then veering slightly to its right), the Democrats are entirely likely to screw things up, whether morally or tactically or politically or all at once. (See also David Masciotra’s excellent Salon essay last weekend.)

Actually, the Democrats have already screwed it up. Let’s be clear that the Republican defense of Trump is completely incoherent, because there is no defense for his actions. But on a generic or abstract level, Republicans have floated halfway-valid concerns about the process of the impeachment inquiry and the motivations behind it — which Democrats have done little to dispel.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/are-democrats-blowing-trumps-impeachment/

Dec. 7, 2019, 3:32 a.m.

Well... that tweet didn't age well. LOL

The prosecutor tasked by Attorney General Bill Barr to investigate the origins of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation could not provide evidence to the Justice Department’s inspector general that a meeting between a Maltese professor who met with a Trump campaign adviser was a U.S. intelligence asset.

Not clicking on it this late or after this much but you realize none of those names match up right...?

Dec. 7, 2019, 3:37 a.m.

Posted by: switch

Mueller found nothing in Trump?  His report said Trump would be in jail with his lawyer if it wasn't for the fact that Trump is President.

Citation and link needed.

Lets go ASA style bro.

Dec. 7, 2019, 5:33 a.m.

The Mueller Report and the Cohen indictments are readily available on the Internet.

Dec. 9, 2019, 11:16 a.m.