Trump.

Nov. 25, 2019, 12:53 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Just thought it might help me understand your perspective.

Surrey.

Not that that will help one bit ;)

Nov. 25, 2019, 1:03 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

#NunesResign     

"Guy who accuses Ukrainians of meddling in a U.S. election sought Ukrainians to meddle in a U.S. election."

Haha sho, you backin' the loooooooooosers.........

Wouldn't be the first time eh?

And, just for the sake of keeping a shiny edge:

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Nov. 25, 2019, 1:04 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 25, 2019, 4:10 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Surrey.

Maybe a little. How old are you? What do you do for a living?

Nov. 25, 2019, 1:14 p.m.

#NunesResign     

"Guy who accuses Ukrainians of meddling in a U.S. election sought Ukrainians to meddle in a U.S. election."

Haha sho, you backin' the loooooooooosers.........

Wouldn't be the first time eh?

And, just for the sake of keeping a shiny edge:

Yah they a buncha' neo-fuckwits they are.

Nov. 25, 2019, 3:19 p.m.

Surrey.

TMI but we can go for a beer if you like. Hell, maybe even a bike ride lol

Nov. 25, 2019, 3:42 p.m.

I have been too busy to get into the fray, but damn, it has been an eventful couple of weeks.  Nunes getting caught with his pants down has been my personal highlight.  And Dr. Anita Hill is a bad fucking ass.  the only sad thing about this is no matter how incriminating any of it is, the sycophants will trot out the conspiracy theories and claim to be the victims.  Tribalism is one hell of a drug.

Nov. 25, 2019, 3:46 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

I have been too busy to get into the fray, but damn, it has been an eventful couple of weeks.  Nunes getting caught with his pants down has been my personal highlight.  And Dr. Anita Hill is a bad fucking ass.  the only sad thing about this is no matter how incriminating any of it is, the sycophants will trot out the conspiracy theories and claim to be the victims.  Tribalism is one hell of a drug.

So when the victims start arresting people for shit they did in the past, what happens? Like say Pelosi and Schiff?

Will the fools start the calls of tyranny and dictator dictator!??

Nov. 25, 2019, 8:03 p.m.

And Dr. Anita Hill is a bad fucking ass.

lol..... "Fiona". You're confusing generational inquisitions.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/11/22/ray-mcgovern-the-pitfalls-of-a-pit-bull-russophobe/

The 12 Offenses

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-end-of-the-rule-of-law/

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 25, 2019, 9:56 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Nov. 26, 2019, 4:25 a.m.

Surrey.

Not interested in a date, just trying to figure out what makes a “ Canadian “ (I assume, if that’s not tmi) have so much love for trump.

Nov. 26, 2019, 8:57 a.m.

And Dr. Anita Hill is a bad fucking ass.

lol..... "Fiona". You're confusing generational inquisitions.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/11/22/ray-mcgovern-the-pitfalls-of-a-pit-bull-russophobe/

The 12 Offenses

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-end-of-the-rule-of-law/

LOL.  Ya, that was a funny slip.

It has been a fun couple of years, but your loyal defense of Russia to prove your leftist street cred keeps falling apart.  From the MH17 to now, every time a rock gets flipped, there are more Russians or their associates.  It's not paranoia, it's a simple process of connecting the dots.  Even when you step back it still makes sense.  How does a weak and impoverished nation yearning to be a superpower again regain some sense of power?  They use propaganda and active measures, and America is a super easy target since they have been doing this to themselves for decades and Trump is clearly a useful idiot.  Nobody can deny that Putin is a master at this shit, but how hard was it to convince the bible belt that Hillary was the antiChrist.  Give me an afternoon and MS Paint.  So here we are, with people actually making the ridiculous fucking argument that Ukraine was the meddling country and they helped Clinton, the presumed winner that lost under a storm of bad press.

And on your last point, impeachment has always been reserved for presidents that are corrupt in their own interests.  We all know the US breaks its own rules and gets away with it, but Nixon broke the law for his election, and Clinton risked being blackmailed by getting BJs in the Oval Office.  Trump is so obviously corrupt and self-serving this process seems to have been tailor-made for him.

Nov. 26, 2019, 9:02 a.m.

So when the victims start arresting people for shit they did in the past, what happens? Like say Pelosi and Schiff?

Arrest anyone if there is evidence.  That is why we have laws.  Of course, there is never evidence, just smoke, and mirrors.  This whole Ukraine, DNC server story is falling apart hilariously.  I haven't even heard what the actual corruption charge against Hunter Biden is, other than it's there, just trust Trump, people are saying.  

C'mon man.  It's time to join the rational.  Even the Mooch figured it out eventually.

Nov. 26, 2019, 11:36 a.m.

Not interested in a date, just trying to figure out what makes a “ Canadian “ (I assume, if that’s not tmi) have so much love for trump.

Just because I'm contrarian in nature doesnt mean I love the guy. You missed a reply to Chup about me caring more for process and integrity than any one person in either of those systems and I actually dont care if he fails.

I also dont understand how we still all accept how shitty and untrusty the MSM has been since say 2000 or 9/11 but all of a damn sudden people trust them because theres this orange bad man in the Office? Remember this small fact: a 1997 SCOTUS ruling said the US Media doesnt have to be factual and then look at MSM ownership (bezos for example); then combine that with Obama repealing the Smith-Mundsen Act allowing prograganda from the US State Dept to be used domestically. Goebbels is envious.

Nov. 26, 2019, 11:46 a.m.

Arrest anyone if there is evidence.  That is why we have laws.  Of course, there is never evidence, just smoke, and mirrors.  This whole Ukraine, DNC server story is falling apart hilariously.  I haven't even heard what the actual corruption charge against Hunter Biden is, other than it's there, just trust Trump, people are saying.  

C'mon man.  It's time to join the rational.  Even the Mooch figured it out eventually.

lol Mooch was Michelle Obama's net nickname.. I'll stay irrational in that case and why change now :P

Hmmm evidence like a DNC server still not being handed over? Going back to your previous example: Evidence of the crime and you're like, ahh I saw this RCMP guy walk in once, stick in a thumbdrive and said thats all he needed? Pretty sure that wasnt a Prime Ministeral election computer.

Funny - I havent heard the actual charges against Trump other than quid pro quo in Ukraine... and its hearsay at best! Remember how a few pages ago I linked Manafort and Gates to Ukraine and you think its good for your team? It probably wont be. Add to that you and Switch seem to think two people who claim they overheard bribery but refuse to testify so we just have to accept both Schiff's and the Media has a credible angle? Ya I'm totes irrational.

Nov. 26, 2019, 12:35 p.m.

if your name is Scaramuccii there is a 98% chance your nickname will be Mooch.  FACT

We can argue over the whole server thing and whether they didn't hand it over or if that was needed, but I have a more important question.  If the server holds details of a crime, why didn't the alleged criminals destroy it and throw it in the ocean?  Why send it to Ukraine?  As far as conspiracy theories go, it is pretty amateur.  Even the morons at Fox and Friends weren't buying it.

Funny - I havent heard the actual charges against Trump other than quid pro quo in Ukraine... and its hearsay at best! Remember how a few pages ago I linked Manafort and Gates to Ukraine and you think its good for your team? It probably wont be. Add to that you and Switch seem to think two people who claim they overheard bribery but refuse to testify so we just have to accept both Schiff's and the Media has a credible angle? Ya I'm totes irrational.

Hearsay?  I do not think you know what that word means.

Do you really believe that there is a Democratic conspiracy in Ukraine or are you just yanking my chain?  To me the smell of bullshit is overwhelming.  Now it looks like Nunes was over there cooking up the story before the Dems took over Congress with Shokin of all people.  Is there a phone call or email or visit you can point to?  A Christmas card? All I can see are Republicans going there hoping for a story or working with pro-Russian Ukrainians like Shokin or Yanukovych.

It's a cult bro, get out before they serve the kool-aid.

Nov. 26, 2019, 2:59 p.m.

if your name is Scaramuccii there is a 98% chance your nickname will be Mooch. FACT

We can argue over the whole server thing and whether they didn't hand it over or if that was needed, but I have a more important question. If the server holds details of a crime, why didn't the alleged criminals destroy it and throw it in the ocean? Why send it to Ukraine? As far as conspiracy theories go, it is pretty amateur. Even the morons at Fox and Friends weren't buying it.

Hearsay? I do not think you know what that word means.

Do you really believe that there is a Democratic conspiracy in Ukraine or are you just yanking my chain? To me the smell of bullshit is overwhelming. Now it looks like Nunes was over there cooking up the story before the Dems took over Congress with Shokin of all people. Is there a phone call or email or visit you can point to? A Christmas card? All I can see are Republicans going there hoping for a story or working with pro-Russian Ukrainians like Shokin or Yanukovych.

It's a cult bro, get out before they serve the kool-aid.

Didnt know which mooch you actually meant. And it was the DNC claim they got hacked by Russia right? I was unaware they sent it to the Ukraine... Seems odd how central Ukraine is? So that weak conspiracy theory is actually a Democrat shit theory right? And Trump could only possibly win by stealing the votes with the help of Russia hacking that DNC server aaaaand again, who sent what to the where? You already said the FBI didnt take possession of the DNC server right (because they didnt need to)? Am I missing something here? Isnt sending it to the Ukraine tantamount to destroying it because really, not like that one server or box has a tracking device on it or a shipping label and it's tracked to its current location or stayed there and the guy who signed for it still works at the same ship to address.  ?? It never existed, so the hack never happened.

Hearsay ? I'd have to say if you cant perjure yourself during testimony, then it's hearsay when its in the magnitude of a Presidential removal. Oh wait, you have to exist and be present to tesitfy... Why cant the whistleblowers testify? Right, because like the server, they're in the Ukraine? Is that right?

From the majority of info I've read, it seems there was a money laundering and embezzlement scheme of a relatively large scale happening in the Ukraine that implicates a lot of different people from different political and national affilliations. As for Nunes, I havent read about that but you know, my first question will be : was he acting on Trump's request?

There's another mythical IG or some other departmental IG report that's due on the 9th. Here's how I'll try to describe my views at this point: Trump and his Cab/Admin have little time left to actually get the ball rolling, especially if the next report, like the others, doesnt have any criminal recommendations in it and given where Barr comes from, that's not that hard to imaginate. We're of the same mindset of if there's evidence, follow it and act accordingly. Trump recently said "I caught them all". Is he talking mice and its another sundowner moment? Or the fuck is going on?

protect tom mcdonald at all costs