Trump.

Sept. 25, 2019, 9:28 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Posted by: Mic

what is happening in Brazil,

Where do your pension funds invest, people ? 

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/brazils-amazon-crisis-is-rooted-in-its-fascist-past/

LULZ pension funds.

Sept. 25, 2019, 9:30 a.m.

Did anyone read the "transcript" of Trump's call to Ukraine?  If that is the cleaned up summary of what is in the 7 phone calls or even that particular 30-minute call, there is more to come.  

I look forward to the impeachment hearings.

Sept. 25, 2019, 1:31 p.m.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/25/politics/donald-trump-nancy-pelosi-impeachment/index.html

"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said Democrats would be "insane" to impeach Trump over a telephone call."

Let's not forget that the Republicans went berserk impeaching Clinton over a BJ.

Sept. 25, 2019, 2:23 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/25/politics/donald-trump-nancy-pelosi-impeachment/index.html

"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said Democrats would be "insane" to impeach Trump over a telephone call."

Let's not forget that the Republicans went berserk impeaching Clinton over a BJ.

He did not have sexual relations with that woman!

I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation...I think you1 re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible. The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me. - DJT

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6429020/Ukraine-Transcript.pdf

Last edited by: tungsten on Sept. 25, 2019, 2:40 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Sept. 25, 2019, 2:47 p.m.

https://youtu.be/m60cCGEFg_g

Sept. 25, 2019, 3:25 p.m.

The server is in Ukraine?  Crowdstrike?  He sounds like a robot after the wires got ripped out. Trump needs to get his nurse to up his meds STAT!

Sept. 25, 2019, 3:29 p.m.

Wasn't Clinton on the phone at the time too?  You can do a lot while you are on the phone.

Sept. 25, 2019, 6:42 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

He did not have sexual relations with that woman!

Define sexual relations

Sept. 25, 2019, 6:43 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Wasn't Clinton on the phone at the time too?  You can do a lot while you are on the phone.

Thought he was enjoying a cigar.

Sept. 25, 2019, 8:56 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Thought he was enjoying a cigar. Define sexual relations

Penetration with said cigar?

Sept. 25, 2019, 11:08 p.m.

https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump-2/

Sept. 26, 2019, 10:04 a.m.

I need Shogun to explain how Trump et al are innocent in this latest mess?  I mean, there must have been a legit and beautiful reason that they hid the evidence of that phone call.

Sept. 27, 2019, 1:49 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

It's not just a tool. I could be wrong but it's putting a Country and its citizens first. Sure, any leader could pit people against each other. Both Trudeau and Trump have done that easily just by sticking to their plan and based on individuals own thoughts or reactions. For example, I'm completely against Trudeau's immigration minister's three year plan- I think if we all looked at any Canadian city's homeless population we'd see it's comprised of mainly two demographics: aboriginals and caucasians. But that doesnt mean I'm a racist homophobe because I'm against one liberal policy. Just means I have different priorities.

Dont know Lewandowski. We do know that the US has the most amount of weapons per capita - I'm surprised his are locked in a safe. That's how I dont know that part. Have you stopped to consider Trump may be playing his 2nd amendant base? He throws everyone else under the bus.

And I disliked Harper's policies, but he never threatened to jail his opponents and he didn't hold rallies were he lied about liberals to stir up animosity.  He was professional and civil, and lawful.  Trump is not a smart man, but he knows how to work a room.  He wants his supporters to believe that any move against him is the deep state silencing him with the help of the crooked media.  This is a classic authoritarian tightening grip on power.  They all do it, but you just happen to be falling for it this time.  Maybe this time, it's different??  NO, it's not.  He is a criminal and he doesn't care about the law, not because he is a good guy being framed by corrupt police, but because he is a criminal narcissist doing what he does naturally.  

So what are your thoughts on using aid funding to pressure Ukraine into investigating Biden's son?  I mean, even if this investigation had merit, using aid to pressure them seems pretty over the top considering the alleged crime, which I am still unsure of.

Which Harper and why is he included in this?

I think you need to go back about 3-4 years and the "Trump 2016" thread where I said Trump was there to do one thing: Over see the transition of an insolvent Country. This could sound comical but I think you and the majority of everyone else are all too wrapped up in this to be impartialliy objective. I dont have cable. I dont watch TV let alone TV news. You and most people wont tell me what I'm (not) falling for.

As for using pressure.... you dont find it ironic in the least (regarding legal pressure and family ties)?

Sept. 27, 2019, 1:53 a.m.

I need Shogun to explain how Trump et al are innocent in this latest mess?  I mean, there must have been a legit and beautiful reason that they hid the evidence of that phone call.

I say this without knowing much but easy peasy: because if they were trying to hide something, it makes the most sense to hide it?

Or flip side bruv: He's covering democrat bullshit so when they say FOIA FOIA FOIA, he can declass it and be like well, you ax'd fo' it /Trump 17d time travel chess.

Sept. 27, 2019, 10:57 a.m.

It's not just a tool. I could be wrong but it's putting a Country and its citizens first. Sure, any leader could pit people against each other. Both Trudeau and Trump have done that easily just by sticking to their plan and based on individuals own thoughts or reactions. For example, I'm completely against Trudeau's immigration minister's three year plan- I think if we all looked at any Canadian city's homeless population we'd see it's comprised of mainly two demographics: aboriginals and caucasians. But that doesnt mean I'm a racist homophobe because I'm against one liberal policy. Just means I have different priorities.

Dont know Lewandowski. We do know that the US has the most amount of weapons per capita - I'm surprised his are locked in a safe. That's how I dont know that part. Have you stopped to consider Trump may be playing his 2nd amendant base? He throws everyone else under the bus.

And I disliked Harper's policies, but he never threatened to jail his opponents and he didn't hold rallies were he lied about liberals to stir up animosity.  He was professional and civil, and lawful.  Trump is not a smart man, but he knows how to work a room.  He wants his supporters to believe that any move against him is the deep state silencing him with the help of the crooked media.  This is a classic authoritarian tightening grip on power.  They all do it, but you just happen to be falling for it this time.  Maybe this time, it's different??  NO, it's not.  He is a criminal and he doesn't care about the law, not because he is a good guy being framed by corrupt police, but because he is a criminal narcissist doing what he does naturally.  

So what are your thoughts on using aid funding to pressure Ukraine into investigating Biden's son?  I mean, even if this investigation had merit, using aid to pressure them seems pretty over the top considering the alleged crime, which I am still unsure of.

Which Harper and why is he included in this?

I think you need to go back about 3-4 years and the "Trump 2016" thread where I said Trump was there to do one thing: Over see the transition of an insolvent Country. This could sound comical but I think you and the majority of everyone else are all too wrapped up in this to be impartialliy objective. I dont have cable. I dont watch TV let alone TV news. You and most people wont tell me what I'm (not) falling for.

As for using pressure.... you dont find it ironic in the least (regarding legal pressure and family ties)?

Harper has nothing to do with this.  I am just explaining the difference between disliking politicians for political differences vs disliking them for rampant corruption.

You couldn't pay me to sift through the threads from 3 years ago, but it is clear the Trump has only ever existed to do one thing.  Grift.  You are falling for his con that he has a shred of human decency and that he gives two shits about anything other than himself.  There is not a method to the madness and there never has been.  He just fumbles through his days saving his own skin and trying to prop up his shitty hotels with taxpayer dollars.

This latest scandal is going to take them all down and there is no "what about" to compare the Dems to here.  They clearly attempted to cover this all up and it sounds like they might have some other devastating phone calls hidden under the guise of national security as well.  This is going to hit Barr and Guiliani and all the rest that were part of the cover-up.  

If there was a hint of scandal the Republicans would have tried to impeach Obama, but they didn't.  They went after Clinton for lying about a BJ.  If Clinton did what Trump did and refused to be interviewed he would have never been impeached.  Nothing of this magnitude ever occurred in their administrations or it would have been attacked by the GOP at the time.     

Not paying any attention to the MSM is not a virtue.  They have their bias and faults, but they also reveal a lot of truth, so if you want to know what is happening to Trump as he freefalls you might want to venture away from your conspiracy blogs.