Trudeau

Jan. 24, 2021, 9:01 a.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

So...turns out Truedick & his wife have been separated for 10 months now. I guess she can't stand his lying either. Good job of the left wing media keeping this quiet.

It also has come out that she contracted covid from Idris Elba. Was a hug at a charity event all that took place between the 2 of them?

That’s some juicy gossip but who the fuck cares?

Jan. 24, 2021, 9:57 a.m.

Trudeau is still anyone but harper and the last 2 conservative candidates who couldn't lead the country

probably due to " the stinking albatross of social conservatism " 

if the cons want to lead Canada  they better get rid of the whacko-nut-jobs, they tossed Sloan last week which is a good start

Jan. 24, 2021, 10:39 a.m.

Posted by: tashi

So...turns out Truedick & his wife have been separated for 10 months now. I guess she can't stand his lying either. Good job of the left wing media keeping this quiet.

It also has come out that she contracted covid from Idris Elba. Was a hug at a charity event all that took place between the 2 of them?

That’s some juicy gossip but who the fuck cares?

The self righteous?

Jan. 24, 2021, 12:37 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Posted by: FLATCH

Posted by: ReductiMat

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

I'd like to see us be more on the protectionist side. Take care of ourselves first, because if we are not strong, we cannot help others.

Careful, thats borderline nationalism! You best not be thinking like that.

The problem comes from that mindset is that one of the two parties we are allowed to vote for, who are owned by the donor-class, will be better than the other.

They are one and the fucking same.

Pretty sure there are three or four parties

I’m referring to the parties who have held power in the last 150 years.

A party like the NDP shouldn’t be overlooked, they have affected the balance of power in several elections including the most recent.

Jan. 24, 2021, 12:54 p.m.

A party like the NDP shouldn’t be overlooked, they have affected the balance of power in several elections including the most recent.

They've also played a significant role in pushing through some of our most important legislation.

March 21, 2021, 3:41 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

They've also played a significant role in pushing through some of our most important legislation.

Unlike Trudeau..

Governments are generally secretive about giving handouts to business, but the Trudeau government has come up with a particularly sneaky way to deliver corporate welfare — through its Canada Infrastructure Bank (CIB).

This little-known business boondoggle is about to get much richer — billions of dollars richer — as Ottawa gears up for a binge of post-COVID spending to build infrastructure across the country, financed by its new bank.

Of course, municipalities badly need new infrastructure so the bank, endowed with $35 billion in public money to help finance infrastructure, should be a godsend.

But it isn’t — except for business and investors......

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/contributors/2021/03/10/trudeaus-new-bank-delivers-for-investors-not-the-public.html

Last edited by: tungsten on March 21, 2021, 3:42 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 21, 2021, 6:49 p.m.

I am not surprised. Anything this clown does (or his minions do) doesn't surprise me anymore. Can he get any more corrupt than he is now?

March 22, 2021, 9:36 a.m.

There is a lot of details missing on that Star piece (not a big surprise). Basically the Canadian Infrastructure Bank is demanding that governments form P3s to get access to the money for their projects. I have mixed feelings of P3s, but I also have mixed feeling on government run projects and a lot of governments would go that direction anyway. Does anyone know much about the CIB? Do the governments have much say in the negotiations with the private contractors or are they forces to bend over?

Last edited by: chupacabra on March 22, 2021, 9:36 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 28, 2021, 9:51 a.m.

I am not surprised. Anything this clown does (or his minions do) doesn't surprise me anymore. Can he get any more corrupt than he is now?

He's just following in daddy's foot steps. You remember.., the one he shed a tear for on the floor of Parliament just after his first election?

March 28, 2021, 9:15 p.m.

Shogun is back with a vengeance! I love it.

April 16, 2021, 5:32 p.m.

https://financialpost.com/diane-francis/diane-francis-liberal-vaccine-failures-could-be-the-biggest-scandal-in-canadian-history

More fail for the mincing pimp.

Last edited by: Stuminator on April 16, 2021, 5:33 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
April 19, 2021, 1:53 p.m.

The Feds only advised that the vaccine 2nd doses should be delayed.  The decision on how to administer the vaccine is made by the provinces.  Financial Post fail.

If you want to go after the government for the lack of supply of vaccines go right ahead, but the first dose is said to give you 90% of the protection so it's way better to cover more people if you don't have enough for everyone.

April 19, 2021, 9:02 p.m.

If you go online there are a lot of doses available.

News just said that AstraZeneca vaccine will be (or is) open to people 45+.  Now the people just have to go out and get vaccinated.

April 20, 2021, 1:01 p.m.

The wife and I are getting the AZ first jab on Friday.

May 6, 2021, 10:31 a.m.

Trudeau’s new luxury tax is a nothing-burger compared to Biden’s proposed tax hike on capital gains held by the super-rich.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/contributors/2021/05/05/trudeau-should-join-biden-in-rejecting-suffocating-trickle-down-economics.html