Trudeau

Nov. 22, 2017, 7:17 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Posted by: ReductiMat

fortunately I'm prepared.

You have a fallout shelter? Cool!

I'm prepared insomuch that we allow our controlling psychopaths to scare us to a point right before nuclear winter.

Granted we do lie over for them, but it will require relatively so many of them for that to happen that it's pretty much impossible.  So I'll just amass wealth and ensure my kids are smarter than yours.

Go PC's/Liberal's.

Nov. 23, 2017, 3:42 a.m.

While I typically abhor predictions, I can say with near certainty that Bernie would have beaten Trump.

I get at least five or six smugs out of that.

That's an nbr first, a retroactive prediction that was already known?

I'll see your six plugs smugs because Trump actually fucking won bro wooooooo!

Nov. 23, 2017, 3:44 p.m.

I'm prepared insomuch that we allow our controlling psychopaths to scare us to a point right before nuclear winter.

Granted we do lie over for them, but it will require relatively so many of them for that to happen that it's pretty much impossible.  So I'll just amass wealth and ensure my kids are smarter than yours.

Go PC's/Liberal's.

If it is as bad as you think it is I am not sure how your wealth is going to help you.  You might want to listen to Tungsten on this one and build the fallout shelter.  I have a solar powered cabin in the woods next to a waterfall, so I'll be fine when the zombies come.  Oh, and my kid is wicked smaht.

Nov. 24, 2017, 12:07 a.m.

It's bad if you have any foresight.  We're a couple generations away from French Revolution v2.0.  Our kids lives are going to suck more than ours because you're all a bunch of monkey's who are enamored as shit of your networth, thinking it was your acumen who brought you here.

Nuclear weapons are the domain of psychopaths who have nothing to lose.  All our psychopaths have a lot to lose.  Seriously, forget about that shit. 

You, and the seed you spread are the frog in the pot.  Yes, the water is getting hotter.

Nov. 26, 2017, 9:56 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

You might want to listen to Tungsten on this one and build the fallout shelter.

Yeah..........

Nov. 27, 2017, 12:29 a.m.

It's bad if you have any foresight.  We're a couple generations away from French Revolution v2.0.  Our kids lives are going to suck more than ours because you're all a bunch of monkey's who are enamored as shit of your networth, thinking it was your acumen who brought you here.

Nuclear weapons are the domain of psychopaths who have nothing to lose.  All our psychopaths have a lot to lose.  Seriously, forget about that shit. 

You, and the seed you spread are the frog in the pot.  Yes, the water is getting hotter.

First, lemme Lol at any Canadian revolution. That just isnt going to happen.

And did you just read about Canada's Somali born Immigration Minister and his recently announced plan - is that why the long face?

ps: Shogun doesnt have offspring. But I do totally get what you're saying.

pss: You still liking Clutch?

Nov. 27, 2017, 1:04 p.m.

Morneau and Trudeau are looking out for the rich

The finance minister’s company has been involved in converting workers into riskier pensions, which of course haven’t affected managers.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2017/11/23/morneau-and-trudeau-are-looking-out-for-the-rich.html

Nov. 27, 2017, 2:14 p.m.

Don't we already have a thread for drunken ramblings?

Nov. 27, 2017, 5:17 p.m.

I thought that was pretty on point!

Nov. 28, 2017, 8:16 a.m.

While I'll agree some people think that holding an opinion on Trump's intelligence counts as political opinion, I contend that it should be kept at the childrens table and that grownups should continue using words and concepts not immediately accessible to those who've yet to finish high school.

Nov. 28, 2017, 8:17 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

First, lemme Lol at any Canadian revolution. That just isnt going to happen.

And did you just read about Canada's Somali born Immigration Minister and his recently announced plan - is that why the long face?

ps: Shogun doesnt have offspring. But I do totally get what you're saying.

pss: You still liking Clutch?

I don't pay attention to immigration at all.. unless it's to talk about fraudsters being allowed to buy their way into Canada.  Harper shut that down but I believe Quebec still let's them in.

I'm still liking Clutch!

Nov. 28, 2017, 11:26 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

You might want to listen to Tungsten on this one and build the fallout shelter.

Yeah..........

They'll die without the internets.

Dec. 12, 2017, 10:45 p.m.

Here ya go Liberal lovers, this is good.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-boeing-fighterjets/canada-to-boeing-back-down-or-lose-chance-of-big-fighter-order-idUSKBN1E62IJ

Dec. 14, 2017, 9:31 a.m.

Here ya go Liberal lovers, this is good.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-boeing-fighterjets/canada-to-boeing-back-down-or-lose-chance-of-big-fighter-order-idUSKBN1E62IJ

Swoon!!  I love it when JT gets tough.  lol.  

Ya, I like it.

Dec. 20, 2017, 12:31 p.m.

So what are the best, “whatabout” responses to the whole Aga Kahn topic?

If you can dub your response over top of Scheer’s coming out commercial I’ll buy you a bike.