Trudeau

Oct. 5, 2017, 8:01 a.m.

Insert Turd Sandwich- Giant Douche, South Park clip here:

Oct. 6, 2017, 6:11 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Sorry, what's the point of having local representation again?

Both parties are cancers ya monkeys.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-mp-wayne-long-breaks-rank-small-business-tax-1.4327839

Come on you apologists.  Stick to the fucking script.

"Yeah but Harper blah blah blah".

Oct. 6, 2017, 9:49 p.m.

Sorry, what's the point of having local representation again?

Both parties are cancers ya monkeys.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-mp-wayne-long-breaks-rank-small-business-tax-1.4327839

Come on you apologists.  Stick to the fucking script.

"Yeah but Harper blah blah blah".

Arguing with yourself again?

Oct. 7, 2017, 8:15 a.m.

Well it's just me and you here, who the hell else is going to rub this steaming pile of turd in people's faces?

Oct. 19, 2017, 3:46 p.m.

This thread lacks any attempt at substance.  RM, is that really the best you have?  That seems more personal than anything.  The Liberals are far more relaxed on the MPs voting how they like than the Conservatives were.  This was a whipped vote, so it is no surprise.

https://trudeaumetre.polimeter.org/  If anyone wants to see what he has and has not done.

Personally, I have not followed Canadian politics much this year, probably because the shit show down south is too seductive, but the economy is doing alright, the dollar is up and pot is still on track for some form of legalization, so I will keep my pitchfork in the holster for now.  I think a true test of Trudeau's government will be NAFTA, so we will see what happens there.  He fails to impress me so far on the most important issue, climate change, but he has a couple years so I guess we will see.  He has opened up transparency within the government at large, but not within the PMO, so I guess that is a wash.  Did I mention pot?  ;) 

So, let's hear some details and if you can avoid using the triggers words "hair", "selfie", "pride parade", there will be stickers.

Oct. 19, 2017, 4:06 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

This thread lacks any attempt at substance.

Because this place is a ghost town and the effort to create substance is a waste of time.  If enough fish bite however, I'll spend some effort on reeling them in.

Materially, how has your life changed since the change of parties?

Oct. 19, 2017, 5:12 p.m.

Looks like Morneau may be on the way out? Completed botched the tax changes (which are also complete and utter bullshit outside of MAYBE income sprinkling to shareholders not actively employed). 300% overspend on the deficit... the Liberals have a revenue problem.

Jagmeet's platform is a non-starter. Guess it's Scheer time baby.

Oct. 19, 2017, 5:59 p.m.

where the fucks my legal weed

Oct. 19, 2017, 6:23 p.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

For me, it's a 45 minute drive south.

You could always get a naturopath to say you need it and the hit up a local dispensary.

Oct. 19, 2017, 6:39 p.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

In fairness to the Liberals, there was a concerted effort to infect the entire world with the War On Some Drugs.  Too many people making too much money.  It's gonna be tricky to legalize it.

That said, what they have on the books is a D- at best.

Oct. 20, 2017, 1:29 a.m.

Because this place is a ghost town and the effort to create substance is a waste of time.  If enough fish bite however, I'll spend some effort on reeling them in.

I used to be able to brag to my American friends that we were the ones with a right wing gov't. Now we have a drama teacher prancing around prude parades taking selfies of his hair (enough triggers for ya?), while the US is Making America Great Again.

Oct. 20, 2017, 1:46 a.m.

At least we have a leader that can show empathy.

Oct. 20, 2017, 12:34 p.m.

Posted by: Farmer

I used to be able to brag to my American friends that we were the ones with a right wing gov't. Now we have a drama teacher prancing around prude parades taking selfies of his hair (enough triggers for ya?), while the US is Making America Great Again.

If Preston Manning was PM and Bernie was running the show down south, wed still be left of ‘Murica.

All you people who identify yourself with a political ideology are the problem.

Learn to think for yourself.

Oct. 20, 2017, 1:24 p.m.

Posted by: Farmer

LOL.  Good stuff.  Good to see you Farmer.

Oct. 20, 2017, 1:50 p.m.

Fair enough.  I haven't been on here in weeks.

It hasn't really, but countries are slow-moving ships and don't tend to turn that quickly.  Other than legal weed, most my concerns are typically long term anyway.  I voted Liberal, and would again quite honestly because the Conservatives cut taxes and then trim the good spending that creates revenue so it is never a surprise when they can't balance the budget.  The NDP is good at getting an articulate leader, but I don't trust them to not fall apart and squabble over minor details.  That is the nature of the left the further you go.  Right now, for me, the Liberals are the happy medium.  So I don't really care that they are slapping what's his face on the wrist for not going along on a whipped vote, they need unity on the issues they feel are of national importance and that is what it means to be in a party.  If Trudeau wasn't Trudeau (you know, the flowing hair and the soft touch of a drama teacher), the loud noises would not be so loud.  Like you said, "how has your life changed since the change of parties (or leaders)?"

So for long-term goals, the Liberals prefer science-based approaches and climate change is more important to me than anything else by a long shot.  My hope is that Trudeau is mainly pandering to the O&G industry.  Climate change aside, the future of this country cannot be O&G.