Trudeau

March 3, 2019, 10:44 a.m.

KenN and Kennnnn are different people

March 3, 2019, 10:47 a.m.

Oh does AB and Sask have a larger pop than ONT or PQ? 

Cons will take the W in the fall

March 3, 2019, 5:02 p.m.

Posted by: Endur-Bro

KenN and Kennnnn are different people

One is more popular than the other.

March 3, 2019, 5:03 p.m.

I agree. Blue will rule in the west. NDP will nose-dive in Quebec. Maybe a tie between red & blue in Ontario. As always, NDP & Libs will get inner city votes.

March 3, 2019, 6:32 p.m.

Lavalin whatever can we just stick with daylight savings time this year FFS. How fucking hard could that be

March 4, 2019, 10:01 a.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

I agree. Blue will rule in the west. NDP will nose-dive in Quebec. Maybe a tie between red & blue in Ontario. As always, NDP & Libs will get inner city votes.

Which Blue? It is hard to say this far out how much of an impact the PPC will have on the right. They won't get many votes, but it is pretty safe to say that almost all those votes will come at the expense of the Conservatives.

With Liberal scandals, NDP tanking in QC, and the Conservatives facing lost votes to the PPC all bets are off on the next election.

Last edited by: chupacabra on March 4, 2019, 10:01 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 5, 2019, 9:40 p.m.

Now Philpott has resigned. One of the most trusted & unabrasive of the mincing pimp's cabinet members. This is particularly damning for him.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-drop-the-poses-trudeau-you-owe-this-country-a-real-explanation

Link to a harsh condemnation from Rex Murphy.

Last edited by: Stuminator on March 5, 2019, 9:40 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 6, 2019, 9:18 a.m.

It doesn't look good for Trudeau, but it is not bad enough for me to watch a Rex Murphy rant.

March 6, 2019, 9:27 a.m.

Watching the SNC Lavalin testimony of Gerald Butts this morning I have to admit I'm envious. I wish I could say my name was Mr. Butts.

March 6, 2019, 12:02 p.m.

so then do we believe Gerry's version, whom exactly does one believe ?

Obviously we should all believe JWR but is that mostly cuz we all hate JT ?

but OTOH she is a lawyer so let anyone amongst you who has not made a lawyer joke say yes we must believe her

Ergo we are just believing JWR because we hate JT > we hate lawyers

Philpot resigned becuz she is JWR BFF 

this is so like highschool

March 6, 2019, 12:47 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

but OTOH she is a lawyer so let anyone amongst you who has not made a lawyer joke say yes we must believe her

I believe Gerry for the most part, but the answer lies in the middle.  Even if you read JWR's testimony they didn't do anything illegal, they just kept pressuring her to get an independent review and she felt the badgering was inappropriate.  Considering the job losses that are sure to come charging SNC, it seems naive that she would be able to both hold her principled line AND get no pushback from the PMO.  Forgive me for not hating JT enough, but my outrage over this scandal is not that high.

March 6, 2019, 2:43 p.m.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-tuesday-edition-1.5043490

From last night^^ an interview with Sheila Copps a now retired left leaning liberal who has had experience being deputy liberal PM back in the day , if you can't be bothered to listen she is basicly wondering WTF was JWR's end game and puts the whole mess down to inexperience

Last edited by: XXX_er on March 6, 2019, 3:07 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 6, 2019, 3:27 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Watching the SNC Lavalin testimony of Gerald Butts this morning I have to admit I'm envious. I wish I could say my name was Mr. Butts.

Seymour?

March 7, 2019, 4:51 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

I believe Gerry for the most part, but the answer lies in the middle.  Even if you read JWR's testimony they didn't do anything illegal, they just kept pressuring her to get an independent review and she felt the badgering was inappropriate.  Considering the job losses that are sure to come charging SNC, it seems naive that she would be able to both hold her principled line AND get no pushback from the PMO.  Forgive me for not hating JT enough, but my outrage over this scandal is not that high.

The more layers of this onion that get peeled back the more I see a big hubbabaloo about someone who’s feelings got hurt. This is hardly the scandal that some want it to be.

March 7, 2019, 8:55 a.m.

Indeed.  Sentence fragments, no punctuation or proper capitalization.

F.