Trudeau

March 1, 2019, 1:33 p.m.

Hey, did anyone hear about the thing about that Quebec company and Trudeau and Morneau and that girl from Vancouver?

March 1, 2019, 2:32 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Hey, did anyone hear about the thing about that Quebec company and Trudeau and Morneau and that girl from Vancouver?

Seems like a gigantic scandal for sure

March 1, 2019, 5:59 p.m.

Damage control for the mincing pimp. I predict a minority Liberal govt. in October.

March 1, 2019, 6:02 p.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

Damage control for the mincing pimp. I predict a minority Liberal govt. in October.

As long as there are people voting for the Liberal's or PC's, Canada will continue to be a bumpkin backwater.

March 1, 2019, 7:21 p.m.

Can't wait until the PPC forms govt.

March 1, 2019, 7:26 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Can't wait until the PPC forms govt.

I will take them or the NDP or the Greens over the two incumbents any day.

March 1, 2019, 9:33 p.m.

yeah right, remember JT was "anyone but harper" so are  the cons or the NDP really gona form a government ?

my take is that JWR got lobbied pretty hard but she said herself they didn't really do anything illegal but close

so politics is a vicious game and she did not have the stomach to play the game she signed up for

its a vicious game ... that's why they call it politics

Last edited by: XXX_er on March 1, 2019, 9:35 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 2, 2019, 10:38 a.m.

14 NDP MPs have said they aren’t running in Oct.

March 2, 2019, 11:16 a.m.

yeah my MP Nathan Cullen is not running after 15 yrs even tho he would easily be re-elected, buddy averages 30 hrs of travel a week in a riding the size of poland with side trips to ottawa ... a tough gig

March 2, 2019, 11:20 a.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

yeah right, remember JT was "anyone but harper" so are  the cons or the NDP really gona form a government ?

my take is that JWR got lobbied pretty hard but she said herself they didn't really do anything illegal but close

so politics is a vicious game and she did not have the stomach to play the game she signed up for

its a vicious game ... that's why they call it politics

So you’re ok with a separate set of laws for a ruling party’s donors.

March 2, 2019, 12:22 p.m.

I didnt say that ^^ I said this is what happened

and this is just the stuff we know about cuz I'm pretty sure there are many skeletons in the closet that don't get out becuz its a dirty

business so it happens over and over again no matter whom is in power because power corrupts

in any case Sheer isnt gona form a government, neither is Singh and all Maxime Bernier will do is split the Con vote

7 months from now alot of this will have blown over ...  JT will get relected

March 2, 2019, 10:25 p.m.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2019/03/02/growing-support-for-separating-roles-of-justice-minister-and-attorney-general.html

"The justice minister is a political executive who answers to the prime minister, in charge of a federal department with major lawmaking responsibilities. The attorney general is an independent legal officer with final authority on how to handle prosecutions through the Public Prosecution Service of Canada and a duty to keep partisan concerns out of those decisions.

That Wilson-Raybould held both jobs, as is customary in Canada, is at the heart of the controversy over whether Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and others pushed her too hard to help SNC-Lavalin avoid a criminal prosecution over allegedly corrupt business dealings."

kind of caught between a rock and a hard place eh ?

March 2, 2019, 11:07 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2019/03/02/growing-support-for-separating-roles-of-justice-minister-and-attorney-general.html

"The justice minister is a political executive who answers to the prime minister, in charge of a federal department with major lawmaking responsibilities. The attorney general is an independent legal officer with final authority on how to handle prosecutions through the Public Prosecution Service of Canada and a duty to keep partisan concerns out of those decisions.

That Wilson-Raybould held both jobs, as is customary in Canada, is at the heart of the controversy over whether Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and others pushed her too hard to help SNC-Lavalin avoid a criminal prosecution over allegedly corrupt business dealings."

kind of caught between a rock and a hard place eh ?

I fucking hate indians too.

(for those new here, he claims he is half, I only call people from India Indians, incumbent political parties are the biggest threat to democracy and I would probably vote for a party headed by the woman causing all this fuss).

March 2, 2019, 11:10 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat:

...incumbent political parties are the biggest threat to democracy and I would probably vote for a party headed by the woman causing all this fuss.

I think that a majority of Canadians would currently agree with you. However, the federal election is a loooong 9 months or so away and a lot can happen in that time.

March 2, 2019, 11:17 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: ReductiMat:

...incumbent political parties are the biggest threat to democracy and I would probably vote for a party headed by the woman causing all this fuss.

I think that a majority of Canadians would currently agree with you. However, the federal election is a loooong 9 months or so away and a lot can happen in that time.

That is a separate issue.

If you are asking on my bet for the election, I would say the monkey's here will vote for PC's or Liberal's and like Ralf will think.. "I'm helping".

(Kennnnnnnn, I still don't know if I'm using apostrophe's right, and I think this will be my kryptonite.  Please advise).