Tough Mudder Whistler

June 25, 2012, 4:48 p.m.

I saw the orange tm headband at work today, and I am going to judge that, because it was missing a mullet, a "Hawaii 86 mesh shirt" or a Camaro, the essentials to headband wear in the workplace.

June 25, 2012, 6:30 p.m.

Seemed like a fun event to do with a big group of people and just fk around. That being said I'm sick of being spammed by people's photos of this event. I don't take mediocre photos of myself everytime I go riding and send them around.

Too many photos, all look the same, none impressive.

June 25, 2012, 6:34 p.m.

My brother was the first person to complete the Tough Mudder and I think probably had the best time for the entire weekend, 1hr 42min. He also did it twice in the same day because he's crazy. He then didn't sleep all night and drove down to Washington for a dirtbike race, which was the real tough mudder!

now thats impressive!

June 25, 2012, 7:54 p.m.

Seemed like a fun event to do with a big group of people and just fk around. That being said I'm sick of being spammed by people's photos of this event. I don't take mediocre photos of myself everytime I go riding and send them around.

Too many photos, all look the same, none impressive.

http://bb.nsmb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

???

June 25, 2012, 7:58 p.m.

http://bb.nsmb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

???

When people start emailing them out to the nsmb populous instead of posting them on a board I'll rage about that too lol.

June 25, 2012, 8:54 p.m.

one more for you then.

http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en[HTML_REMOVED]answer=6579#0

June 25, 2012, 9:14 p.m.

My brother was the first person to complete the Tough Mudder and I think probably had the best time for the entire weekend, 1hr 42min. He also did it twice in the same day because he's crazy. He then didn't sleep all night and drove down to Washington for a dirtbike race, which was the real tough mudder!

2nd lap

That guy ran past me (watching) and he was flying! Crazy fast dude!

"X is for x-ray. If you've been bikin' and you haven't had an x-ray, you ain't goin' hard enough." - Bob Roll

June 26, 2012, 10:11 a.m.

But what the fuck do I know, I push up Fromme.

pfft, you push up the watershed.

:P

June 26, 2012, 10:54 a.m.

pfft, you push up the watershed.

:P

You are mistaken sir! The last time we pedalled together at the shed, I believe I was ahead of you! :nono:

June 26, 2012, 11 a.m.

I totally could have passed you. I just wanted to watch your bum as you pedalled up.

:clap:

June 26, 2012, 11:34 a.m.

I totally could have passed you. I just wanted to watch your bum as you pedalled up.

:clap:

:lol: I will have to remember this one. "I am not slow, I just can't get enough of your toit ass."

June 26, 2012, 1:44 p.m.

"walking up Fromme and this is what I see. Every other biker starts starin' at me.
Got a Leatt on my neck and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it……. I'm semaj and I know it."

:lol:

Sorry 'maj, but I had to run with that like a retard runs with safety scissors.
The first GLC round is on my tab on the 12th.

June 26, 2012, 1:49 p.m.

:lol: Nice…only I have been a rebel lately with the XC lid and no Leatt on Fromme! ;)

June 26, 2012, 4:12 p.m.

I did it, finished it 2:26 and that was me dragging my buddy through the course who wanted to walk all the time (he even sat down at one point and said "thats it, Im done". Course was easy, could have done it in under 2 hours solo, no team required anywhere but I took it for what it was, something fun to do on a weekend and get some excercise, not an epic, tough event. Lots of testosterone jacked juice monkeys yelling hoorah but the funniest thing was, none of them could run. The number of people that fell from the monkey bars was staggering. I was hanging in the middle doing some pullups for my wife to take a picture and there was people falling off everywere. You could tell most people just signed up and figured they were fit enough because they go to the gym and didnt do alot of cardio before hand. If you can run a half marathon and do even 5 pullups, you already had the course beat. I would still do it again next year, but if I cant get my wife to go with me, I will do it solo.

Eric

June 26, 2012, 6:35 p.m.

Longhorn was starting to run out of beer. Distributor made an emergency run from Vancouver @ midnight so they could finish off the night and make through today

every bar+restaurant got fucked last weekend, soo many orange headbands!