Tonight, Georgia Murdered Troy Davis

Sept. 20, 2011, 9:41 p.m.

Please take a moment and call District Attorney Larry Chisolm at 912-652-7308 and ask that he withdraw the death warrant.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Sept. 20, 2011, 9:43 p.m.

" Former FBI chief William Sessions joins those pleading with Georgia to call off next week's execution of Troy Davis, a death row inmate convicted of killing a police officer in 1989. "Serious questions about Mr. Davis' guilt, highlighted by witness recantations, allegations of police coercion, and a lack of relevant physical evidence, continue to plague his conviction," writes Sessions in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. He wants the state parole board to commute Davis' sentence to life in prison.

"There will always be cases, including capital cases, in which doubts about guilt cannot be erased to an acceptable level of certainty," writes Sessions, who served under presidents Reagan, Bush (HW), and Clinton. "The Davis case is one of these, and it is for cases like this that executive clemency exists." "

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Sept. 21, 2011, 11:11 a.m.

Biased news is biased.

Fraser Valley Mountain Bikers Assoc.

Sept. 21, 2011, 5:51 p.m.

http://http://www.livestream.com/democracynow?utm_source=website-channel-page[HTML_REMOVED]utm_medium=related

Sept. 21, 2011, 5:52 p.m.

Biased news is biased.

And biased justice is……….?

Unrestrained and with a majority, this is where we could end up with succesive Harper goverments.

Sept. 21, 2011, 6:56 p.m.

Killing is delayed while the Supreme Court decides.

Shaky evidence is shaky.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Sept. 21, 2011, 9:04 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ZyuULy9zs

Sept. 21, 2011, 9:29 p.m.

Biased news is biased.

_William S. Sessions is the former director of the FBI, a former federal judge and federal prosecutor. _

yeah sounds pretty biased to me

Sept. 21, 2011, 9:57 p.m.

Killing is delayed while the Supreme Court decides.

Shaky evidence is shaky.

Kn.

Nope, murdered by the state tonight.

Fucking bloodthirsty hillbillies.

iforonewelcome.com

Sept. 21, 2011, 10:12 p.m.

That is shit crazy. Even if you are a death penalty Neanderthal, what is the rush? Could have easily put it off for a few weeks to get some answers.

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

Sept. 21, 2011, 11:02 p.m.

this is so sad. so much conflicting evidence in this case, no clear smoking gun. Capitol punishment should never have been an option. if there any doubt in a capitol case why not wait and vet it out. Weeks, months, years, he is in prison either way unable to hurt anyone. And for the family of the victim wouldn't you want to know for sure that the right person is punished.

Sept. 22, 2011, 5:17 p.m.

"I want to thank all of you for your efforts and dedication to Human Rights and Human Kindness, in the past year I have experienced such emotion, joy, sadness and never ending faith. It is because of all of you that I am alive today, as I look at my sister Martina I am marveled by the love she has for me and of course I worry about her and her health, but as she tells me she is the eldest and she will not back down from this fight to save my life and prove to the world that I am innocent of this terrible crime.

As I look at my mail from across the globe, from places I have never ever dreamed I would know about and people speaking languages and expressing cultures and religions I could only hope to one day see first hand. I am humbled by the emotion that fills my heart with overwhelming, overflowing Joy. I can[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t even explain the insurgence of emotion I feel when I try to express the strength I draw from you all, it compounds my faith and it shows me yet again that this is not a case about the death penalty, this is not a case about Troy Davis, this is a case about Justice and the Human Spirit to see Justice prevail."

http://atlantapost.com/2011/09/21/the-troy-davis-letter/#

Sept. 22, 2011, 6:30 p.m.

sad…

Sept. 22, 2011, 7:03 p.m.

A black man gets unjustly murdered by the state in the southern US. Didn't see it coming.

Sept. 22, 2011, 7:07 p.m.

And biased justice is……….?

Unrestrained and with a majority, this is where we could end up with succesive Harper goverments.

uh… parallels to a guy getting questionably offed in the US under a democratic prez, relates to Harper how exactly?