Today I shot some wicked Guns!

March 16, 2012, 11:54 a.m.

Looks like fun! I'd love to get my hands on an MP5!

I haven't shot in almost a week and a half. My trigger finger is getting itchy.

I'm probably at 5 months for centerfire and maybe a month since shooting a .22 :(

I need to go to the range.

>>---------> (x)
My flickr

March 16, 2012, 12:05 p.m.

Sounds like you had a good time!

If anybody else wants to give shooting a try, check out this place.
http://www.vancouvergunrange.ca/index.php

Unless your a woman that place is gay. Way to expensive for what it is.

Clunking is for retards.

March 16, 2012, 12:12 p.m.

I don't need a gun as I have a perfectly good penis.

Wrong. Always.

March 16, 2012, 12:18 p.m.

I don't need a gun as I have a perfectly good penis.

I don't think that is legal for moose hunting. There are minimum legal bore sizes for a lot of game animals. :fu:

>>---------> (x)
My flickr

March 16, 2012, 12:30 p.m.

This was in Reno yesterday and it was fairly pricey but totally worth it. The guy we shot with was special ops and many other stuff, wicked guy! After 1987 they stopped producing machine guns for the public so guys who own them keep them and to buy them is like 20,000 - 30,000 dollars plus it is easy to blow through a magazine in 3-4 seconds…I know cause we did…but awesome experience and gives you a real idea of how hard it must be to shoot one of those in control…

:woot:

@davenorona

@Dave Norona

March 16, 2012, 12:51 p.m.

MP-5, AK-47, AR 15, Colt .45, MAC 11, .22 Browning Buckmark, and 9mm pistol…good day!

norona, though I rarely shoot my guns anymore, as a firearms owner I find the image you've included in your post to be deeply offensive and completely irresponsible.

The image of some yahoo waving around an assault type weapon while holding a facsimile of a human head does no favors for gun enthusiasts with a public saddened and weary of gun violence.

How do you suppose friends and family of the victim's of Polytechnique Montreal, Virginia Tech or the public in general feel when viewing such an image?

Surely you realize there are people on-line with deranged fantasies of violence who might be encouraged to acquire a gun by your post?

As a gun owner I ask that you do the right thing and delete this thread and reconstitute it with out the incendiary image.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 16, 2012, 1:11 p.m.

norona, though I rarely shoot my guns anymore, as a firearms owner I find the image you've included in your post to be deeply offensive and completely irresponsible.

The image of some yahoo waving around an assault type weapon while holding a facsimile of a human head does no favors for gun enthusiasts with a public saddened and weary of gun violence.

How do you suppose friends and family of the victim's of Polytechnique Montreal, Virginia Tech or the public in general feel when viewing such an image?

Surely you realize there are people on-line with deranged fantasies of violence who might be encouraged to acquire a gun by your post?

As a gun owner I ask that you do the right thing and delete this thread and reconstitute it with out the incendiary image.

As a firearm owner I ask you to lighten the fuck up.

Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees

March 16, 2012, 2:28 p.m.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

get fucked

March 16, 2012, 2:48 p.m.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard ever.

March 16, 2012, 3:16 p.m.

not a fan of The Walking Dead eh?

March 16, 2012, 3:50 p.m.

Lets get rid of all the movies where people get shot, it might offend the families of shooting victims.

March 16, 2012, 3:50 p.m.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard ever.

Yeah? Ask this woman about her experience with deranged types who frequent the internet……..

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 16, 2012, 5:19 p.m.

Cause nobody has ever been beaten to death with a steel pipe before right

ban steel pipes!

March 16, 2012, 5:36 p.m.

Steel pipes? Hell, ban vehicles!

March 16, 2012, 5:50 p.m.

Your telling me some one is going to be encourage to go out and take and pass the PAL course, wait 4 months for the card in the mail, pic out a "assault style weapon" and go kill someone. All this cause of norona's post?

Has anyone ever been stabbed before?? 'Cause if so I'll take this picture down out of respect.