To Our American Board Members

Aug. 21, 2009, 9:47 p.m.

An internet filled with americans is a very dangerous thing.

to give you an idea.
there is alot of this going on…

i just dont get how having healthcare is some sort of right. healthcare for all heck benz's for everybody while were at it i dont want me and my family to lose our good coverage so some poor what ever can get it to hell with that no one offered to put gas in my tank when it was 5 bucks but i should be more then happy to give to every so called poor person but were livin paycheck to paycheck shoppin at walmart

:crazy:

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 21, 2009, 10:30 p.m.

If you are planning to visit from Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, or whatever other Tornado Alley location. Stay the fuck out, we don't need your ilk bringing any further wacky weather with you. We already have enough.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Aug. 21, 2009, 10:42 p.m.

An internet filled with enduramils is a very dangerous thing.

FMP

i'm a has been, trying to be a never was on the comeback trail.

Aug. 23, 2009, 12:29 a.m.

An internet filled with arrogant Canadians who think they are better than everyone else is a very dangerous thing.

FYP

www.natooke.com

Aug. 23, 2009, 3:11 a.m.

:lol: lost for words, laughing

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Nov. 15, 2016, 9:27 p.m.

The Americans that are acting scared and stupid are the same conservative psychos that have always acted that way. They've just been acting really fucked now that Bush has been replaced by an African-American. Some of the antics are enraging but most of it is so far out there that it's just funny to watch. I don't think the psychos are growing in number…I hope.

I feel like things are going to improve under Obama. He's pushing a really ambitious and smart agenda so hopefully come re-election time we'll see a lot of progress and the Fox News sheep will have to STFU and GTFO.

I could be wrong though. After all, I am a brown man living in San Francisco so what the fuck do I know about "Real America" or how "Real Americans" think.

Anchor Steam FTW.

Lucky Lager when I'm in BC.

Update: :nolove:

Nov. 16, 2016, 12:15 a.m.

There is a lot of talk going on among the pundits about how President Obama is leaving no enduring legacy — that his progressive actions as president, few and small that they may have been, were written in the sand of executive orders, which can and likely will be erased within days of Donald Trump’s inauguration.

In fact though, while there is truth to that observation, there is a legacy of President Obama that will last. It’s just that it’s a terrible one: His failure to prosecute and put an end to the many crimes and constitutional violations of the prior George W. Bush/Dick Cheney administration, like torture, the horrific and unconstitutional war-crime prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba; the Tuesday morning White House drone murder-planning sessions (which he actually institutionalized); the continuation of a program of mass incarceration (mostly of males of color); the expansion of the NSA’s domestic and international surveillance program, aimed at monitoring all electronic communications domestically and eventually globally; his signing instead of vetoing of a renewal of the wretched USA PATRIOT Act and related constitutional atrocities; and of course the decision to authorize a trillion-dollar upgrade of the US nuclear force, including the development of “useable” tactical nukes, coupled with the emplacement of nuclear missiles along Russia’s western border. I could go on, but in the interest of brevity I’ll let the reader finish this list of horrors.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 18, 2016, 10:43 a.m.

Prosecuting and imprisoning previous office holders for their or their underling's policies would result in an endless cycle of tit-for-tat reprisals every time the government changed.

Nov. 19, 2016, 7:12 p.m.

Until the psychopaths clued in and stopped running for office. :eek:

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 21, 2016, 10:22 a.m.

Until the psychopaths clued in and stopped running for office. :eek:

:lol: If only the guilty were prosecuted and the innocent could run free. :lol:

Dec. 5, 2016, 1:35 a.m.

http://www.blackagendareport.com/none_are_my_presidents