To Our American Board Members

Aug. 17, 2009, 11:04 a.m.

What's a MO 3rd?

Aug. 17, 2009, 11:06 a.m.

What's a MO 3rd?

i'm guessing MO = Missouri, 3rd =???? (they got me there).

(and I only remember the MO is the abbreviation for Missouri from MASH cause Colonel Potter was from Hannibal,MO.)

i'm a has been, trying to be a never was on the comeback trail.

Aug. 17, 2009, 11:11 a.m.

3rd electoral district would be my guess.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Aug. 17, 2009, 11:11 a.m.

(and I only remember the MO is the abbreviation for Missouri from MASH cause Colonel Potter was from Hannibal,MO.)

what is MASH, grandpa?

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

Aug. 17, 2009, 11:13 a.m.

what is MASH, grandpa?

your kidding, right, its only been in reruns for ever.

Aug. 17, 2009, 11:14 a.m.

The U.S. would have been a lot better off with Palin.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 17, 2009, 11:16 a.m.

lambert, my kidding? i don't know what you are getting at.

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

Aug. 17, 2009, 11:40 a.m.

the kind of change Obama promised will not happen over night the man has been in office half a year, give it time and you will see a difference.
I recall the same type of redneckism right wing militia crap happened under Clinton's term in office, anybody remember the big federal building that got blown up by domestic terrorism. It always seems that the republicans put the blame outside the country to divert attention away from what is really wrong at home and when the democrats try to fix what is wrong at home,they get shit on by the republicans who don't want to be made out to be the lazy, dumb fucks that they are. Only thing that is different is that this time its a black man in charge and the racists are chiming instead of stfu and letting the man do his thing.

Funny how positive change always takes WAY more time than negative change. It'll take much more than 6 months to untie the shit-knot that was left on deck.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

Aug. 17, 2009, noon

lambert, my kidding? i don't know what you are getting at.

I'm not sure how a possessive can be attached to the verb "kidding". Makes no sense!

Kn.

Aug. 17, 2009, 12:06 p.m.

I'm not sure how a possessive can be attached to the verb "kidding". Makes no sense!

Kn.

i saved two keystrokes, deal with it.

Aug. 17, 2009, 12:22 p.m.

my impression is that a lot of dems are pissed at him to, they're just more quiet about it and don't want to threaten their own re-election by speaking against the "great" Barak Obama. Let's face it, he ran and won an election based on platitudes alone.

His unwillingness to assert himself with regards to Healthcare especially and stand up to the republicans is spineless and disgusting. I think he is trying to take the high road by not responding to the nonsense that the pundits are spewing, and that is the wrong thing to do because it will result in the healthcare bill not being passed and the status quo continuing.

I don't know if i would or would not have voted for the man if I were American, but I hold the opinion that he has been a massive dissapointment and better shape up soon or else he may lose control of congress in '10, and then some batshit phycho will come in in '12

Aug. 17, 2009, 12:24 p.m.

What's a MO 3rd?

Americans and their abbreviations, seems like if a word has more than 6 characters they find a way to half ass it.

Aug. 17, 2009, 1:18 p.m.

your kidding, right, its only been in reruns for ever.

i saved two keystrokes, deal with it.

Americans and their abbreviations, seems like if a word has more than 6 characters they find a way to half ass it.

But but but … lambert isn't american!

Kn.

Aug. 17, 2009, 1:42 p.m.

well technically, my dad's mother was born in Nebraska and came to Canada in 1931 when she married my grandpere, so i got a quarter of it in me.

Aug. 17, 2009, 2:43 p.m.

"Canadain" as in Molson Canadian is owned by Coors - an American company.

Personally, I drink Dead Frog Pale ale.

… well, usually. I just had a Canadian, Sleemans AND a dread Frog. But what the hey.

remember Canadian before it was sold to coors? the I AM CANADIAN commercial? damn. i miss those adverts. they made me laugh.