Tim Hortons pisses me off

Aug. 17, 2007, 5:10 p.m.

I like the Ice capps and some of the sandwiches, not a fan of their coffee. I dont really care about the lineups, if im in a hurry to get somewhere its a pretty good indication that I should bother stopping.

Aug. 17, 2007, 5:34 p.m.

I don't think timmys makes their ice cap machines to run when the temp is over 30 degrees out.. I swear, every time it get hot out they have a sign out saying its broken :???:

slurpies [HTML_REMOVED] ice caps

Aug. 17, 2007, 5:59 p.m.

slurpies [HTML_REMOVED] ice caps

Plus you get more for the dollar.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Aug. 17, 2007, 6:02 p.m.

Plus you get more for the dollar.

Exactly!

a large mint chocolate ice cap is like 5 bucks!
what the hell?:???:

Aug. 17, 2007, 6:09 p.m.

Exactly!

I just love picking up a large Slurppee from 7-11 then hanging out on the Starbucks patio, buying a cookie so they can't kick me out.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Aug. 17, 2007, 7:39 p.m.

Exactly!

A regular Large is like… $3.25 though, dont buy the crappy flavored ones… Slushies do rock though, just as long as you use the shake and bake technique to get the most amount of slushie and get all the air out.

Aug. 17, 2007, 8 p.m.

A regular Large is like… $3.25 though, dont buy the crappy flavored ones… Slushies do rock though, just as long as you use the shake and bake technique to get the most amount of slushie and get all the air out.

Please explain Master Yoda.

http://www.finalgear.com

Aug. 17, 2007, 8:19 p.m.

2am, downtown calgary, timmy ho's. My friend and I walk into timmys looking for a coffee before we headed out for the night, therre are a few people sitting drinking coffee, a bit of garbage on the floor, and a guy cleaning the garbage. We go up to the till to order our coffee, and stand there for a couple minutes thinking the guy will come over to serve us then go back to picking up the garbage. A baker comes out from the back, stands there staring at us for a couple minutes, then asks us whats up. We tell him we are just trying ot get a cup of coffee, and are met with "im just the baker, i dunno how to work that fuckin till." Ok we thought, he went away, came back and called the actual server over from cleaning his garbage. He grunts, 5 minutes later shuffles over to us. "what the fuck do you guys want?" "a cup of coffee dude, thats all." "Fucks sake." he shuffled round the back of the desk when my friend asked "just wondered what took so long man, whats going on over there?" "Cleaning the fuckin store." we got our coffee from the guy and were sent off with a nice good bye of "get the fuck out of here, im trying ot clean the fucking store."

I love timmy ho's.

Aug. 17, 2007, 8:22 p.m.

^ BEST TIMMY HOES EVVVVVVER

Directions please?

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Aug. 17, 2007, 8:29 p.m.

^ BEST TIMMY HOES EVVVVVVER

Directions please?

the one downtown calgary, go late at night, who knows what will happen.

Aug. 17, 2007, 9:34 p.m.

you could just drink an XTREME energy drink instead. then all the ladies will flock to you in herds because you appear to be an extreme athlete of some sort.

i googled majin super gay and this thread came up

Aug. 17, 2007, 9:37 p.m.

2am, downtown calgary, timmy ho's. My friend and I walk into timmys looking for a coffee before we headed out for the night, therre are a few people sitting drinking coffee, a bit of garbage on the floor, and a guy cleaning the garbage. We go up to the till to order our coffee, and stand there for a couple minutes thinking the guy will come over to serve us then go back to picking up the garbage. A baker comes out from the back, stands there staring at us for a couple minutes, then asks us whats up. We tell him we are just trying ot get a cup of coffee, and are met with "im just the baker, i dunno how to work that fuckin till." Ok we thought, he went away, came back and called the actual server over from cleaning his garbage. He grunts, 5 minutes later shuffles over to us. "what the fuck do you guys want?" "a cup of coffee dude, thats all." "Fucks sake." he shuffled round the back of the desk when my friend asked "just wondered what took so long man, whats going on over there?" "Cleaning the fuckin store." we got our coffee from the guy and were sent off with a nice good bye of "get the fuck out of here, im trying ot clean the fucking store."

I love timmy ho's.

if timmy hos was your way of saying "enter key" we'd all be alot happier

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Aug. 17, 2007, 9:51 p.m.

Sounds to me like you're almost as hard done by as Heatmizer.

Almost.

Hey, if I could just go behind the counter and pour the coffee myself I would gladly do so rather than waiting in the line.

Aug. 17, 2007, 9:53 p.m.

If your from Ontario then you are allowed to harp on the TH here in BC because all of them are pretty slow compared to the TH out East. I've had many friends visit from ON and remark on the same thing. Could be because they aren't as many around so they get a high influx of people but the workers all seem pretty slow.

In regards to the store in Squamish, I agree the service sucks, the manager is a mean lady and the staff look so young, so I've done what MPD advises and almost always go to the Bean in Brackendale.

Just an FYI about the store though, it is really hard from them to find employees especially since housing costs have gone up in Squamish. And this is why you'll never see a TH in Whistler. The owner has actually built housing for staff and they even get paid up 12.00/hour since they are experiencing this shortage, so now I'm a bit more understanding.

I have no filter …

Aug. 17, 2007, 10:16 p.m.

if timmy hos was your way of saying "enter key" we'd all be alot happier

and if alot was aword we'd all be alittle happier :P