Tim Hortons pisses me off

Aug. 18, 2007, 8:16 p.m.

try the coffee shop in the Spectacle building in Squamish, it's called Onatah, or something like that. I believe they use beans from Galileo.
Turn right off the highway at the Petro Canada, then left on the first street, and it's on the backside (highway side) of the red apartment complex

that's my friend andrea's store! she's rad and so is her staff….screw crappy burnt tim horton's junk coffee….

Aug. 18, 2007, 8:29 p.m.

The TH in Parksville is great.

I have no filter …

Aug. 18, 2007, 9:15 p.m.

3 words
sour cream glazed
FTW!!!

Aug. 18, 2007, 10 p.m.

3 words
sour cream glazed
FTW!!!

ftw is conditional depending on freshness

Aug. 18, 2007, 11:59 p.m.

i used to love TH back in the day. my wife used to work there and she would bring me home fresh soups, sandwiches and fresh doughnuts. then they decided that instead of making the doughnuts fresh at each location they would make them a one location, freeze them and then send to each store to be "baked" there. it was gross.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Aug. 19, 2007, 1:56 p.m.

So far this works the best with shell slurpie machines BUT when you are done getting all the air out and have it filled up, put on a lid, go back to the machine, stick the end of machine into the lid and fill it RIGHT to the top. :woot:

Exactly, get your whole $1.13 worth right? I do it all the time haha.

Aug. 19, 2007, 7:27 p.m.

Some places actually put the lids behind the counter now. :(

But, the TH in Gibsons was pretty sweet today. Excellent iced cap with an excellent batch of chocolate chip cookies.

Sober

Aug. 19, 2007, 7:29 p.m.

For sure :D I remember they used to give you a decent amount off a slurpie if you brought your own cup, then they changed it..
I usually take a nice BIG gulp of slurpee then fill it back up and go pay :)