Tickets

Nov. 19, 2005, 10:11 a.m.

I'm not driving yet and I won't be able to legally for quite some time.

Someone enlighten me on how cops can catch you if you don't display your N? They see the driver is young, etc.?

My guess is if you don't display your N, and you get pulled over for something else, they see that your license is an N one, and you get busted.

How about we all follow the rules of the road,go the same speed that the traffic is flowing at and save doing stupid stuff for the trails?

Then we'd all have licences and no points.

Agreed.

Nov. 19, 2005, 11:38 a.m.

tricketst cop move I have ever seen is a cop doing sixty up cypress in a SUV ghost car with an N in the back. Motorcycle passes him doing 130 Klicks and boom.

Nov. 19, 2005, 11:41 a.m.

you;'re allowed 10 points with your N?

http://chuuchbeeasy.blogspot.com/

Nov. 19, 2005, 1:31 p.m.

you;'re allowed 10 points with your N?

I think it's 4, and 10 with your class 5.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 19, 2005, 4:01 p.m.

i got seriously roasted speeding in west van like 40+ over the limit nearly causing an accident. fuck it was sketchy, and to boot they let me off on a warning. its always good having family in the force. sucks that you got roasted, and it sucks even more that you will lose your licence. icbc will make sure of that.

Eye on the TV
'cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be like:
"Killed by the husband"
"Drowned by the ocean"
"Shot by his own son"
"She used the poison in his tea
and kissed him goodbye"
That's my kind of story
It's no fun til someone dies

Nov. 19, 2005, 4:07 p.m.

is that like the very worst advice ever given?

For sure…

If he pulls you over and you don't have the 'N', you will be getting more than 6 points for sure.

Pedro

Pedro does bring up some good points, but being only one R off of Pedo …. discounts much of that

"ANYONE can have the American dream…but not EVERYONE can have the American dream"

"Looking for a fight, look a gypsy in the eye…"

Nov. 19, 2005, 11:54 p.m.

i got seriously roasted speeding in west van like 40+ over the limit nearly causing an accident. fuck it was sketchy, and to boot they let me off on a warning. its always good having family in the force. sucks that you got roasted, and it sucks even more that you will lose your licence. icbc will make sure of that.

Karma is a bitch. Just like the kid I work with who smokes pot while driving while at work. He lost his license, writes a BS letter and they give him his license back. I can't wait to see how karma gives him a big kiss on the lips.

Nov. 20, 2005, 12:53 p.m.

:lol: … the system is so retarded

Eye on the TV
'cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be like:
"Killed by the husband"
"Drowned by the ocean"
"Shot by his own son"
"She used the poison in his tea
and kissed him goodbye"
That's my kind of story
It's no fun til someone dies

Nov. 20, 2005, 1:20 p.m.

Karma is a bitch. Just like the kid I work with who smokes pot while driving while at work. He lost his license, writes a BS letter and they give him his license back. I can't wait to see how karma gives him a big kiss on the lips.

Maybe this is the reverse effect and he did something good in the past so why not recieve a pay out?