Tickets

Nov. 14, 2005, 9:35 p.m.

No. Its true? I don't drive like an idiot, but If I am driving with more then one person I am not going to keep my N up, so a cop can be like oh look an N driver with more then 1 person in his vehical, I am going to pull him over.

Nov. 14, 2005, 10:04 p.m.

i got a ticket for going 95 in a 50 zone…wow did i ever get the shaft!!!

its all good i desputed it(which took e-ons) and the cop never showed up and they dismised the violation and gave me my money back.

"you just shot the mountain man!!!!…..I though he was a turkey!!!"

Nov. 14, 2005, 10:10 p.m.

No. Its true? I don't drive like an idiot, but If I am driving with more then one person I am not going to keep my N up, so a cop can be like oh look an N driver with more then 1 person in his vehical, I am going to pull him over.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Nov. 14, 2005, 10:11 p.m.

Meh, we all break the rules. I am sure you do somthing stupid in your car.

As far as I am concerned I should be able to carry more then one passenger. So I will keep my N off, and avoid a ticket.

Nov. 14, 2005, 10:14 p.m.

Meh, we all break the rules. I am sure you do somthing stupid in your car.

As far as I am concerned I should be able to carry more then one passenger. So I will keep my N off, and avoid a ticket.

lol i just wanted to post that cause it had a type r sticker on it lol

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Nov. 14, 2005, 10:28 p.m.

i went threw a roadblock drunk with 6 extra people in my four seater pick up!

werd.nigga.

yo

Nov. 14, 2005, 10:48 p.m.

Stupid.

Nov. 14, 2005, 11:04 p.m.

i got a ticket for going 95 in a 50 zone…wow did i ever get the shaft!!!

its all good i desputed it(which took e-ons) and the cop never showed up and they dismised the violation and gave me my money back.

When was this?

Since 2003, they've had a rule where the cop can phone in to court, he doesn't have to actually show up. In BC at least.

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Nov. 19, 2005, 12:30 a.m.

Never assume the cop won't show up in court, if it's their day off, they get paid double time for court! But yeah, you should fight it, might as well, can't hurt. If you lost all those points at once and they didn't take your license right away you can still drive?

Nov. 19, 2005, 12:45 a.m.

Dispute the tickets. It doesn't cost anything, and in the worst case you will push out the time when punishment is handed down.

Don't expect the dispute to be in processing for a long time. If the ticket was issued in the lower mainland, that may be the case, but the court systems in the rural areas of BC work much faster.

FWIW, I personally think the 1 passenger rule is stupid.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 19, 2005, 1:05 a.m.

haha same thing happened to me buddy, TWICE. 3 pts for illegal u-turn, 3pts for speeding, thats the first time. then the second time it was for too many ppl in the car cuz i had to follow that new rule. so i lost it again. its only 2 months u lose it for. just bum some rides off ur buds.

Im back and im never leaving :P

Nov. 19, 2005, 1:08 a.m.

Never assume the cop won't show up in court, if it's their day off, they get paid double time for court! But yeah, you should fight it, might as well, can't hurt. If you lost all those points at once and they didn't take your license right away you can still drive?

well what they'll do is send you a letter about 3 months from now saying "due to your driving record, the review board has decided that its in the publics interest to suspend your licence" or some shit like that. but its not decided by ppl, a stupid comp does it cuz i got the same letter twice but w/ different suspention periods on it.

Im back and im never leaving :P

Nov. 19, 2005, 9:56 a.m.

FWIW, I personally think the 1 passenger rule is stupid.

it is, but not as stupid as some kid is to think not having your N displayed will make the punishment less.

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Nov. 19, 2005, 10:03 a.m.

I'm not driving yet and I won't be able to legally for quite some time.

Someone enlighten me on how cops can catch you if you don't display your N? They see the driver is young, etc.?

Sober

Nov. 19, 2005, 10:06 a.m.

How about we all follow the rules of the road,go the same speed that the traffic is flowing at and save doing stupid stuff for the trails?

Then we'd all have licences and no points.

Pastor of Muppets