tibet

March 24, 2008, 2:51 p.m.

Today, the fire was lit in Olympia, Greece, and three members of "Reporters sans frontieres" tried to disturb the ceremony. They were arrested by the police.

This is truly ridiculous.

owned:cuffs:

March 24, 2008, 9:59 p.m.

This Tibet thing is silly and getting a bit out of hand.
But on the other hand, it gives me a chance to start making my "FUcK TiBEt" tshirts.
Truly anybody who think that Tibetans live a life in complete shangri-la-la style spinning prayer wheels and just fuckin' smiling all day long as if the world was made of chocolate and cream, gotta get their headsout of their ostrich holes.
FUCK TIBET!

March 24, 2008, 10:04 p.m.

But on the other hand, it gives me a chance to start making my "FUcK TiBEt" tshirts.
Truly anybody who think that Tibetans live a life in complete shangri-la-la style spinning prayer wheels and just fuckin' smiling all day long as if the world was made of chocolate and cream, gotta get their headsout of their ostrich holes.
FUCK TIBET!

So tell us what they do all day then if their days arent spent in a smiley world of chocolate cream,spinning prayer wheels,you know,except for trying to exist on their own terms(If thats too much to ask)?

Pastor of Muppets

March 24, 2008, 10:16 p.m.

FUCK TIBET!

because it is not a utopian society they deserve to be "run" by the chinese?

turn off sigs…it will change your life

March 24, 2008, 10:23 p.m.

derwood, first off fr88 kind of get off being a bit of a dick. that why I hang out with him. but he does have a point. if your going down that road, you'd better be willing to award first nations people the right to self government and thier share of your house.

it's a fine line between what we expect others to do and what we are willing to do our selves

as to what they do all day, based on the tibetains I call friends, they drink bi jiu, gamble and womanise. but then again, that summs up 90[HTML_REMOVED]#37; of the adult males I know in china. white red yellow or other wise

Just a speculative fiction. No cause for alarm.

March 24, 2008, 10:27 p.m.

You guys ever been to tibet?
just asking.
Then what's the point of the free tibet movement if you're only spewing shyte from halfway around the world. If you truly want to help the people of tibet, then you should get off your ass, get on a plane to Nepal, get a visa to tibet(if you still can get one these days) and do something, anything.
If china is not in tibet, india would be in tibet. If india is in tibet, it would make the US being in iraq look like a red cross mission.

Note: my statements are just my opinion, not aimed at offending anybody, k?

March 24, 2008, 10:30 p.m.

derwood, first off fr88 kind of get off being a bit of a dick. that why I hang out with him. but he does have a point. if your going down that road, you'd better be willing to award first nations people the right to self government and thier share of your house.

it's a fine line between what we expect others to do and what we are willing to do our selves

as to what they do all day, based on the tibetains I call friends, they drink bi jui, gamble and womanise. but then again, that summs up 90% of the adult males I know in china. white red yellow or other wise

Well somebody has to tell us whats really going on over there….for real.

I fully support native self government over here,as Long as I dont have to foot the bill for it.I suspect it would clean up a lot of problems currently blamed on whitey real quick.They will get no share of my house though….as halfbreed newfie/Innu bastard that manages to fit in with CANADIAN culture,I worked for what is mine and so can they.

Pastor of Muppets

March 24, 2008, 10:43 p.m.

If china is not in tibet, india would be in tibet. If india is in tibet, it would make the US being in iraq look like a red cross mission.

dude,

the chinese were putting guns in the hands of tibetan children and forcing them to shoot their own parents….

Every day I feel like I'm just that much closer to getting myself deported over here. I'm worried I'm going to snap and put on a big public display and be on the first plane back to van. But what would that accomplish? Nothing….

www.natooke.com

March 24, 2008, 10:48 p.m.

I'll try to get some news, no, not from cctv or xinhua, hopefully in the next few days. Things should be filtering out of tibet by now, not sure if they want to talk to foreigners about it for fear of repurcussions from the authorities. Some chinese friends mentioned that about 1000 tibetans died in the scuffle, so I'll take that no. and multitply by 5, no wait, maybe 10. The chinese sure doesn't fark around when it comes down to clamping down. I've talked to muslims here where I lived and the government did the same to them when they asked for autonomy 50 years back, so you see, it's just not only about the tibetans.
Just funny about the double standard, Iraqis who want their country back are 'insurgents' and 'terrorists', Tibetans who riot are 'freedom loving hippies' mentality that a lot people in the west have.

I agree with derwood, First Nations can have self gov. as long as it doesn't come from my taxes.

March 24, 2008, 10:49 p.m.

I can't tell you whats going on. I know some happy people. I know some returned exiles who are doing fairly well for them selves. some returned on thier own free will, some were persuaded (money, threats to family members all sorts of shit) I know guys who have had every male in thier family executed in frount of them. these are the same guys preaching forgivness. trying to live the word of the budha.

I have also seem the topic of free tibet empty a bar full of tibetains.

these people are not stupid, they know what china has done for them (schools, hospitals, jobs, roads, a fucking train for crist sake) they also know the price thay have paid for it.

to take it back to a first nation tilt of sorts. if china continues on, there will be a day when there will be no more nomads in tibet (qinghai). thier way of life simply will not exist any more. and some han chinese dude will be saying, 'I worked for my house, if he wants one he can work for his as well' and it will all seem very rational. but a way of life will have been lost. and it's hard to gain that back.

I don't know where I'm going with all this. but it does seem like the free tibet crowd wants thier cake and to eat it too.

Just a speculative fiction. No cause for alarm.

March 24, 2008, 10:52 p.m.

the chinese were putting guns in the hands of tibetan children and forcing them to shoot their own parents….

Dude, really?
Where's the link? Or where did you get this news?
This is farked up! if it's true.
That just make me sick.

PS, you think the chinese big brother is reading nsmb to finger out dissidents?

March 24, 2008, 10:55 p.m.

Extremely disturbing pictures from march 16th. More links on the page if you (for some reason) want more.
A picture is worth a thousand words?

This space intentionally left blank.

March 24, 2008, 10:56 p.m.

You guys ever been to tibet?
just asking.
Then what's the point of the free tibet movement if you're only spewing shyte from halfway around the world. If you truly want to help the people of tibet, then you should get off your ass, get on a plane to Nepal, get a visa to tibet(if you still can get one these days) and do something, anything.

So what if I've never been to Tibet? There's atrocities happening all over the world so why do we have to be physically present before denouncing them? I've never been to Iraq but fuck the war in Iraq.

Spewing shyte from the other side of the world does raise awareness and send a message to the occupying governments. China or India.

March 24, 2008, 10:58 p.m.

Dude, really?
Where's the link? Or where did you get this news?
This is farked up! if it's true.
That just make me sick.

PS, you think the chinese big brother is reading nsmb to finger out dissidents?

I think he's referring to the time when China first started occupying Tibet. It was depicted in the movie Kundun a few years back.

March 24, 2008, 10:59 p.m.

FUCK TIBET!

And the chinese are such angels.

This space intentionally left blank.