Those of you still in high school

May 21, 2006, 11:54 a.m.

she is a girl.

I think he was commenting on the fact that he called his sister smoking hot.

send them a pic of you riding their DH RACE bike off the roof of Rochester School…and ask if the crack is really a manufacturing defect.

EVIL DOC FOR SALE!!
http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=2155
PM ME!

May 21, 2006, 11:58 a.m.

Cam, it was Eryn calling HER sister smoking hot. I think I have even seen them making out….. ORIGINALZ PLZ.

May 21, 2006, 11:58 a.m.

so true! like holy my sister is an amazing example of that. shes smoking hot now college did her good

Is it just me or does anyone prefer the Grade 12 one? I mean thats a girl you could go fishing with and share stories about how you want to be a knight in the magical kingdom of King Arthur. She'd always be up for going out and bouncing on her new trampoline and she'd never complain to you about how "no one understands her artistic side". At least the first girl was dependable. The one on the railroad tracks is just that; a track-whore. She'll have sex with your best friends on the first night that you don't go out for a night of dropping X and when your guy-friends call you to tell you how wild she was they'll say something like "Man, she said that you two were just friends" when you know that she knows damn well that you had given her your love in the form of a Slipknot cd.

but thats just me.

May 21, 2006, 12:05 p.m.

Is it just me or does anyone prefer the Grade 12 one? I mean thats a girl you could go fishing with and share stories about how you want to be a knight in the magical kingdom of King Arthur. She'd always be up for going out and bouncing on her new trampoline and she'd never complain to you about how "no one understands her artistic side". At least the first girl was dependable. The one on the railroad tracks is just that; a track-whore. She'll have sex with your best friends on the first night that you don't go out for a night of dropping X and when your guy-friends call you to tell you how wild she was they'll say something like "Man, she said that you two were just friends" when you know that she knows damn well that you had given her your love in the form of a Slipknot cd.

but thats just me.

and how do you really feel?
someone get burned bad?

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::

May 21, 2006, 12:12 p.m.

but thats just me.

haha ok first thing… my sister is not a whore. she always has a boyfriend and never sleeps around. shes not like me in that sense…. she also still goes hiking and camping and jokes around. She actually has alot more self confindence now and is was more upbeat and happy with herself and where she is in life. she doesnt drink and doesnt do X … so dont judge. kendra is an awsome person and still was in grade 12 too that was a bit harsh of you making a comment like that

:nzealand: NZ pride ~just a two fiddy tool~

May 21, 2006, 12:18 p.m.

^^^^hahaha you take things too seriously. That kind of stuff is to be expected if you post a pic of your hot sister here.

Seriously tho this thread rules! :lol:

www.natooke.com

May 21, 2006, 12:20 p.m.

I thought when I said "the magical kingdom of King Arthur" that you'd all realize I was being a bit less than serious

May 21, 2006, 12:24 p.m.

i dont think i could call my sister smokin hot

May 21, 2006, 12:30 p.m.

i dont think i could call my sister smokin hot

maybe shes not?

May 21, 2006, 12:33 p.m.

u dont find it weird being attracte to your sister? or seing her as hot? i just see my sister as my sister….

May 21, 2006, 12:36 p.m.

Put up a pic with her in Lululemon pants!

May 21, 2006, 12:41 p.m.

u dont find it weird being attracte to your sister? or seing her as hot? i just see my sister as my sister….

not really. maybe its cause i'm a girl and she is hot.

May 21, 2006, 12:44 p.m.

this thread has definate potential to go right over the edge

ORIGINAL FREETARD
and now I'm CROSSTARDED

May 21, 2006, 12:49 p.m.

this thread has definate potential to go right over the edge

amen

May 21, 2006, 1:45 p.m.

not really. maybe its cause i'm a girl and she is hot.

o ok i thought u were a guy