This is the car....

Oct. 1, 2003, 2:56 p.m.

haha guys being guys we will always argue about cars but to put this thread to rest this is final nothing performs nor looks better

Steve

www.tuchiwsky.com

Oct. 1, 2003, 2:57 p.m.

Originally posted by [email protected]
**Mustangs were built to go 'fairly' fast in a straight line, get it on a twisty road and I could blow your doors off with a stock mazda protege.

But I will be in Lethbridge slangin' 243 stuff soon if you want to hook up for a beer. **

HAHA for sure clay let me know when you are in town, I know a protege would do it but what I am trying to get across is there not bad on some turny courses what people thing they are just shit on, there fun to get out sideways and drift around

Steve

www.tuchiwsky.com

Oct. 1, 2003, 3 p.m.

My Uncle has a 328is Turbo!!!!!! Its absolutely amazing

Oct. 1, 2003, 3:43 p.m.

Ehhh BMW's ……..you know the new M3's where called back for engine failure right? Makes ya wanna spend $60K on a car huh?

Yeah BAC….I am on Nasioc….been there since it was i-club….waaaay long time ago…I had a 98 RS in black and gold…..traded it in for the XT. I was going to go for ther Sti, but I need room for the bike, and all my golf clubs. I drive and play tourneys all the time, so room was a necessity. I am waiting until 2005 when Subaru either brings the B4, or the Wagon Sti. Then I will rid the forester.

You arte right on the heads….but they match all the way to the sodium filled valves.. Cobb is working on a reflash of the ecu to get higher boost stuff.

I am HpiRally over there on nasioc.

As for the supra comment…..supras are sick. A friend of mine has the worlds fastest one….your better converting to a single turbo design over the TT. Go too….www.titanmotorsports.com. Thats his sight. They do all the work on supras.

Joe
PS- My stock XT was door to door with a 1999 Corvette Coupe. 6spd manual. 3 times….door to door. and I can drive it in the winter.

Oct. 1, 2003, 4:20 p.m.

mmmmm, NX :drool:

Oct. 1, 2003, 4:54 p.m.

Originally posted by Chump
**HAHA some of you guys make me laugh. A taurus pull on a stock mustang, they handle like shit, hahah obvouisly you havn't been to lethbridge. bahahaha

Steve **

hahahaha you've never heard of a Taurus SHO. You obviously haven't taken off-ramps at more than double the "recomended". While the mustang would get tailhappy, the SHO would scoot right through. Sorry dude.

I like my women like I like my Scotch. 15 years old and mixed up with coke.

Oct. 1, 2003, 4:54 p.m.

1)There is absolutely nothing wrong with Hondas. When maintained they can and do last way way way longer than any domestic car. They are reliable as anything out there, you can go 600+km on a 45 liter tank of gas and they're super fun to drive. I have a '92 v-tec and it rips.

2)Why all the fuss about Dodge trucks? f-350 super duty is the mother of all trucks. The only thing good dodge ever made was the HEMI.

3)Those BMW's are all ass ugly except the burgundy one.

4)The STi Clay posted is the nicest car ever built by any manufacturer, anywhere. period.

PS. You'll love that little Civic if you buy it Jason

Oct. 1, 2003, 5:05 p.m.

BTW, that yellow M3 used to live down the street from me. It was Dado's from DTMPower.com. It got stolen in NY though :(

Oct. 1, 2003, 5:56 p.m.

Originally posted by MORPH!NE
**1)There is absolutely nothing wrong with Hondas. When maintained they can and do last way way way longer than any domestic car. They are reliable as anything out there, you can go 600+km on a 45 liter tank of gas and they're super fun to drive. I have a '92 v-tec and it rips.

2)Why all the fuss about Dodge trucks? f-350 super duty is the mother of all trucks. The only thing good dodge ever made was the HEMI.

3)Those BMW's are all ass ugly except the burgundy one.

4)The STi Clay posted is the nicest car ever built by any manufacturer, anywhere. period.

PS. You'll love that little Civic if you buy it Jason **

thanks man, I am thinking so too!!!!

Oct. 1, 2003, 6:10 p.m.

are you saying a STi is a greater car than any Ferrari? McClaren? Lambo? Maserati? even something as "common" as a viper? dont be ridiculous.;)

Oct. 1, 2003, 6:38 p.m.

the WRX that was POSTED.

Oct. 1, 2003, 7:14 p.m.

Originally posted by $500 Biker
are you saying a STi is a greater car than any Ferrari? McClaren? Lambo? Maserati? even something as "common" as a viper? dont be ridiculous.;)

Damn rights that's what I'm saying! What can you do in any of your forementioned cars? go fast? yeah, that's aboot it. What can you do in an STi?go fast? yes siree! Go rip logging roads? yes indeedy! Drive in the winter? yes ma'am. The STi is far superior to your go fast only bullshit.

Oct. 1, 2003, 7:17 p.m.

I think the Honda you want looks rad! And, I agree, Honda's are super fun to drive, pretty quick, have awesome interiors (the Si's especially) and are cheap as hell to run and they go forever.

I'd buy it!

Oct. 1, 2003, 8:36 p.m.

Originally posted by Draco Rider
Who needs a WRX when you can get a Supra TT, boost the turbos to 18psi and remove the TRAC fuse and you have a car that goes 180mph. From experience, it pulls, hard.

id like to see you with a roofrack on your supra ralying corners on your way to the ski hill, summer or winter, it dont matter

If you don't like my fire, then don't come around, 'cause I'm gunna burn one down - Ben Harper

Oct. 1, 2003, 8:50 p.m.

you want awd…
you want fast…
you want sex appeal..
you want RARE?

porsche 933.
my neighbor has one.. cept his is.. well.. "tuned"

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::