The Walking Dead...dragging on so far in season 2 (merged)

Nov. 29, 2011, 10:15 p.m.

Up until now it has been the same writers as the first season. from now on it will be the new writers taking over. hopefully it turns around for the better. I would rather have 6 episodes like season 1. rather than 13 padded, slow, soap opera episodes like the first 7.

I just hope they leave the farm ASAP, Im worried they wont go to the destination all of us comic book readers are hoping for. Seems like it would be expensive to film at one of those locations. the budget has been drastically cut.

Nov. 30, 2011, 7:51 a.m.

i loved how the final 2mins of the last episode did what the entire first 7 episodes couldnt..

move the story forward, hahah…

im gunna have NO problem waiting for Feb. for the rest of the season, i'm so meh on this show now i could care less if it even comes back now…

but im drooling for a chance to see season 2 of game of thrones.. that show kicks ass

Nov. 30, 2011, 9 a.m.

i loved how the final 2mins of the last episode did what the entire first 7 episodes couldnt..

move the story forward, hahah…

im gunna have NO problem waiting for Feb. for the rest of the season, i'm so meh on this show now i could care less if it even comes back now…

but im drooling for a chance to see season 2 of game of thrones.. that show kicks ass

Hell ya. Boobs, dragons and swords… what more could you ask for?

Nov. 30, 2011, 9:38 a.m.

Looking back on this season I cant help but feel ripped off for every episode i downloaded for free. Not a single memorable highlight, they pulled me in for every goddamn episode hoping it would be better than the last episode of little zombie house on the prairie but no, each was more mind-numbingly boring than the last. They tried to go for drama and couldn't even pull that off in any way that compares to the last season. I hate the producers of that show for luring me in with that first season to produce such a turd as a follow up.

clearly you should demand they refund your purchase

Nov. 30, 2011, 10:17 a.m.

clearly you should demand they refund your purchase

i want my bandwidth back

Nov. 30, 2011, 10:34 a.m.

I still enjoyed this season. The walking dead was never about the huge bloody zombie fest, it was about the story and the character development and I think that this season provided that. I also think that you guys are crazy for thinking that shane should take over…he is batshit crazy as is the blonde.

Nov. 30, 2011, 9:08 p.m.

fuck lmm

I like how he casually dropped the "I'm famous" bomb.
LMM, if I ever see you at Whistler, make sure Schne is close by to take a picture of me punching you in the balls.

i dont post anymore unless its a lmm thread
such a tool

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonfrodomacfarlane/sets/

Dec. 1, 2011, 11:12 a.m.

Shane sacrifices Earl at 1:07

For the team

Dec. 1, 2011, 6:51 p.m.

Shane sacrifices Earl at 1:07

For the team

Otis

If Shane didn't do that they both would have died, and Carl wouldn't have made it.
He did what needed to be done.

Feb. 12, 2012, 9:12 p.m.

The pub scene in this week's episode with newcomers Tony and Dave made the show. I loved the tension and am hoping for more!

www.FVMBA.com

Feb. 12, 2012, 9:27 p.m.

ok im willing to give this episode away..

but i swear if they are still on the farm at the end of the next episode im done with this show..

Feb. 12, 2012, 11:13 p.m.

It was okay.

Ricks wife crashing and going after them is just so lame though, what a stupid cliche to pull. Tired of people doing stupid shit in this show.

Feb. 13, 2012, 12:38 p.m.

ok im willing to give this episode away..

but i swear if they are still on the farm at the end of the next episode im done with this show..

Are you only frustrated they are at the farm because you've read the graphic novels?

As someone who hasn't read the graphic novels, I don't understand why you have such a desire for them to leave the farm - in fact after seeing how that bar scene played out I think there could be a tonne of ways for them to remain at the farm for a while longer and keep it very interesting.

Feb. 13, 2012, 1:25 p.m.

mostly cuz im not interested in watching little house on the prairie with the odd zombie moment.

hell this latest episode basicly had no zombies at all.

i want see them move around from place to place constantky be hunted by zombies or raiders..

i have no interest in watching what boils down to "survivor" in a farm house..

all the interpersonal agendas add nothing to the zombie apoc theme for me.

if i was into that there are tons of bullshit popularity reality shows on to fill that bill.

Feb. 14, 2012, 9:06 a.m.

If Rick's wife doesn't give birth to a zombie hybrid I am goin to be pissed.

Also, farm girl needs more traditional farming garb… say like this.