The Walking Dead...dragging on so far in season 2 (merged)

Nov. 21, 2011, 5:01 p.m.

have they found that fat hillbilly fuck that cut his own hand off yet?

at the rate this series is progressing we'll all be well past dead before that gets dealt with.

:dead:

Nov. 24, 2011, 6:42 p.m.

Just started reading the comics…Awesome some extra goodies in there, but the TV show has some extra story lines that aren't part of the comic. It moves at a good pace, and there is no padding, straight to the point, very raw. the pages are full of dialogue, hardly any scenes without talking. Im at issue 16 already, way past the show. it's still stuck around issue 10

Things are starting to fall into place of a major event that happened early in the comics, but not in the show. I hope the shows takes this route, moves on and heads to the next destination.

I will be very disapointed in the show if they are still on the farm after this episode.

Nov. 27, 2011, 8:35 p.m.

stop the pain…

holy fuk has this show ever taken a massive turd this season

it might aswell be called Apoc-Dallas…

we dont care about ur fucken farm, or anything else that goes on there

move ON…

Nov. 28, 2011, 12:01 a.m.

Well that finale for the 1st part of the season was definitely better! What you guys think?

Nov. 28, 2011, 9:14 a.m.

It was still pretty weak, but the final zombie girl coming out of the barn was a decent twist.

Nov. 28, 2011, 11:48 a.m.

zombie massacre was cool, kind of expected that they'd find the girl in the barn. i do like how shane has gone from reasonable family man to arrogant trigger-happy asshole. dude just doesnt give a fuck anymore.

fuck lmm

I like how he casually dropped the "I'm famous" bomb.
LMM, if I ever see you at Whistler, make sure Schne is close by to take a picture of me punching you in the balls.

i dont post anymore unless its a lmm thread
such a tool

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonfrodomacfarlane/sets/

Nov. 28, 2011, 12:23 p.m.

As the show progresses it's interesting to compare the storyline in the comic to the one in the TV show.

Check out the Walking Dead Wiki if you dare

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_Wiki

I like the show but have to admit it was stronger last year.

Nov. 28, 2011, 12:59 p.m.

Season 2 is apparently all about shooting kids in front of their parents. They've only got one left, so hopefully they will use that more judiciously from now on. At least until Glen and Maggie get busy and start churning 'em out.

That was a good ending segment.

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

Nov. 28, 2011, 3:34 p.m.

zombie massacre was cool, kind of expected that they'd find the girl in the barn. i do like how shane has gone from reasonable family man to arrogant trigger-happy asshole. dude just doesnt give a fuck anymore.

hey man I was just thinking you should put some more quotes in your sig, like two more and you'd have my whole screen filled up for each post.

thx.

tommrorow. mom took the van/

Nov. 28, 2011, 7:05 p.m.

those fuckers just put enough interest back in the show to keep watching.

Nov. 29, 2011, 11:32 a.m.

I think the biggest potential for drama comes from the interaction of people in the post apocalyptic world. Everyone knows what a zombie is going to do. They are very predictable. Now people on the other hand are volatile, irrational and erratic.

In season one they did this quite well with the crazy red neck dude and the mad scientist who blows up the research centre. I thought the research guy was going to start performing mad scientist test on them. That would have been crazy. Lots of tension in that series.

Obviously season two has soiled the sheets a bit. Lets hope the second half picks up now that Shane is going nuts.

Nov. 29, 2011, 6:29 p.m.

hey man I was just thinking you should put some more quotes in your sig, like two more and you'd have my whole screen filled up for each post.

thx.

thanks for the suggestion! you've really inspired me.

but really its been like this for a few years now and you're the first to complain, granted i havent posted much in those years (kinda forgot about nsmb) so that could be why, but still dont be a whiner.

fuck lmm

I like how he casually dropped the "I'm famous" bomb.
LMM, if I ever see you at Whistler, make sure Schne is close by to take a picture of me punching you in the balls.

i dont post anymore unless its a lmm thread
such a tool

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonfrodomacfarlane/sets/

Nov. 29, 2011, 6:37 p.m.

Nov. 29, 2011, 7:58 p.m.

Relevant…

Zombie Tools

Nov. 29, 2011, 8:25 p.m.

Looking back on this season I cant help but feel ripped off for every episode i downloaded for free. Not a single memorable highlight, they pulled me in for every goddamn episode hoping it would be better than the last episode of little zombie house on the prairie but no, each was more mind-numbingly boring than the last. They tried to go for drama and couldn't even pull that off in any way that compares to the last season. I hate the producers of that show for luring me in with that first season to produce such a turd as a follow up.