the usa gov't is evil

Dec. 22, 2002, 11:53 a.m.

Oops, I meant Afghanistan; they were the ones the US retaliated against, regardless of where the hijackers were from. They were trained and based out of Afghanistan.

North Korea declared their weapons and have a plan to disarm them.

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Dec. 22, 2002, 12:34 p.m.

http://cbc.ca/stories/2002/12/22/korea_nuke021222

I've also read recently that al-quaida has recently reopened training camps in eastern afghanistan.

Dec. 22, 2002, 3:36 p.m.

I wish so badly for everyone to be able to just get along. War doesn't solve anything other than "look at me! I've got more weapons than you!" It doesnt matter whos got more weapons and whos got more bombs, it matters that innocent people are dying. I think Bush is a good president but because of what he is being forced to do everyone thinks hes a bad person. If there was an ongoing war between two country's where the bombing and fighting just doesnt stop, someone should try to take a stand, establish a peace agreement and just be civilized. Although I know this will NEVER happen, I'm still allowed to wish and belive it will.

2004 truvative luftalarm street/dj cranks $100 OBO.
Front XT 9mm hub $45 OBO
Rear Deore hub with great SS set up + 10mm rear axel - $50 OBO
6" hayes roter $10

Dec. 22, 2002, 7:38 p.m.

Originally posted by blinded
Kill yourself. I'm not even joking.

Canadians are so egotistic it drives me crazy. The Canadians who believe that americans are evil need to stop and think for a moment, why are they so evil? Because they are protecting the nation? Because terrorists fly plans into buildings? Because they are retaliating? Thats rediculus, if some dumass attacked my country I'm sure as hell I'd retaliate. Please don't flame me, I just dont think what the people on this board are doing is right.

2004 truvative luftalarm street/dj cranks $100 OBO.
Front XT 9mm hub $45 OBO
Rear Deore hub with great SS set up + 10mm rear axel - $50 OBO
6" hayes roter $10

Dec. 22, 2002, 7:44 p.m.

Originally posted by FamilyJewels
**This warrants the following response:

No shit, sherlock. **

gold

yes I lost it

Dec. 22, 2002, 8:02 p.m.

The US blames these "arab terriorist" for the trade center attacks. Can anyone explain why the stock of one of the airlines that hit the tower PLUMMETED two days before the attacks and no other airline stocks moved. You know how many had to know something was up for that to happen. Those poor New York people were SACRIFICED so that the US could get there grimy little paws on more oil. I have met many great American people and don't put them all in the same little box, but the majority of the population down there follow with blind nationalism. Granted that your news and media NEVER give you the full story and relies on the fear factor. Y'all notice how many times TRUE LIES with the eastern terriorist has been on TV the last few months. Four by my count. I bet they are real scared down there. Baby Bush is just continuing daddy's work to expand the Texas oil empire. If this kind of attitude prevails in the states they will be coming for our WATER next. It's really unfortunate that a country with as much potential to do good sacrifices and terrifies it's populace so that they will have the needed backing to feed the mighty SUV. The US has very little respect internationally for good reason. Open your eyes and don't follow so blindly. That being said anyone who rides and has an open mind is a brother or sista of mine.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

Dec. 22, 2002, 8:12 p.m.

i'm an american and i do think we're pushing this too far. I hate how our country is full of this need to get into other people's business, and how we're still milking our 9/11 wounds like they were made the day before. We also don't need to see bumper stickers saying "WE WILL NEVER FORGET" or something like that. Sure, over 3,000 people died. Go to other countries where their own leaders killed many times that, how civil unrest has murdered many many more. Our "war on terror" is bullshit. You can fight terror, but you cannot win. Look at the fuckin drug war. you see any sign of a victory in the near future? fuck no. they are the same things. you destroy one part, another pops up. i'm american and proud of my country, but we do have many many problems. I think bush should take a look at how Canada is run. They realize that the drug war is not one that can be won, and there is talk of legalizing mary j from what i hear. they are not fighting it, they are flowing with it. they also stay out of other country's business, and what do you see going on up there? no wars, no terror, peace and great riding. personally i'd like to live in switzerland, but thats just because the mountains are huge, the chicks are hot, and switzerland is cool. rant over
-brooks CANADAy

Beauty is in the eye of the rider.

Dec. 22, 2002, 8:19 p.m.

Originally posted by Loopie

…eerily similar :cry:

Dec. 22, 2002, 8:22 p.m.

:lol:

Beauty is in the eye of the rider.

Dec. 22, 2002, 9:22 p.m.

Cheese, the retaliation needs to stop somewhere. Sure, the Americans want retribution, but if they bomb some other country, then they're just gonna hit back again. If the US wants to be so high and powerful, and a leader of nations, they should just step back and stop the fighting.

Those attacks were not unprovoked; the US was the instigator. Tragedy, complately; unprovoked, no.

Hmmm, thanks for the article dirty-bike (P3_Mike?) I didn't realize that was going on… kinda suspicious….

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Dec. 22, 2002, 10:40 p.m.

I have closed this thread.

If you have some thing intelligent to discuss then do it intelligently.

This was filled with personal attacks, racist comments and a whole lot of bashing and flaming - all the elements that got the old board shut down.

Tone it down and turn on your brain before you touch your keyboard.