The Tri Cities...

Oct. 6, 2014, 9:03 p.m.

I grew up in pomo, it's the best all around. Poco is good too and cheaper. I lived in North van for a year and a half. It was OK but the bridges suck. West van is shit and 7/11 is closed from 12pm to 6am. I'm in Coquitlam now, mallardvilla area, very central, but lots of crack heads and weirdos.

Ha I rented in a few places in Maillardville, weirdos and crackheads a plenty, theyve been getting better at knocking down crackshacks though.

My wife and I bought in PoCo last year. Schools for kids, a ridiculous amount of bars both north and south side, prices are blowing up however with the huge development of burke (le sigh) and the skytrain being a walk or short bike away. older homes are going on average just shy of $600,000. Good luck getting a reasonably priced Port Moody house, although it is a good time to grab a coffee and people watch the NewPort yuppies pretend like they live downtown.

yeah bro!!

Oct. 6, 2014, 10:08 p.m.

Ya, house on our st just sold for $710. We paid ~$150 less 3 years ago, exact same layout/renos/lot size.

We have a better water view. Damn deer ate a bunch of my tomatoes this year though. Assholes.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Oct. 7, 2014, 8:02 a.m.

I live about a block away from Whitehonky, so can confirm everything he said. Also, if you like to run, there is so much good stuff nearby. PCT/Trans Canada trails along Barnet will get you to the Second Narrows on dirt, Eagle/Burke/SFU is quality riding, super good hiking (On a bike/hike mission, I was here and back in about 6 hours last week).
Great selection of food and shopping, and central to everything. You can get to Fraser Valley trails in about the same time as you can go to Squamish, and I've even daytripped to Merritt!.

Oct. 7, 2014, 10:52 a.m.

It's important to note that we are not a friendly type in Port Moody. While I only live a block away from Biggles, I've never ridden with him. While I've seen Connor on the street, I've never stopped and said hi. I believe I was was on a ride with Connor once with a mutual friend, but that was before I made PoMo home. PoMo makes you an ugly selfish human.

Biggles… really… we should end this madness.

Oct. 7, 2014, 11 a.m.

not to mention, if you guys are just west of Ioco….so am I. Just up Clearview off of St. John's. So screw you all. I'm going for a solo ride.

"Ripping Styles, Holmes!"
- Tommy Guererro, Search for Animal Chin

Oct. 7, 2014, 11:28 a.m.

everyone should move to the Tri Cities… nothing to see in NV and hopefully they toll the bridge soon.

:canada:

Oct. 7, 2014, 1 p.m.

It's important to note that we are not a friendly type in Port Moody. While I only live a block away from Biggles, I've never ridden with him. While I've seen Connor on the street, I've never stopped and said hi. I believe I was was on a ride with Connor once with a mutual friend, but that was before I made PoMo home. PoMo makes you an ugly selfish human.

Biggles… really… we should end this madness.

I've tried! ;)

Oct. 7, 2014, 1:01 p.m.

everyone should move to the Tri Cities… nothing to see in NV and hopefully they toll the bridge soon.

Why bother tolling the bridge, it's not like you NV types ever cross it anyway.

Oct. 7, 2014, 2:44 p.m.

Buster Bluth rides his imaginary (lego??) bike around those parts. Allegedly.

Wrong. Always.

Oct. 7, 2014, 7:21 p.m.

It is hard to get to Richmond.

I am still trying to figure out why this would be a problem?

Oct. 7, 2014, 8:58 p.m.

I am still trying to figure out why this would be a problem?

Maybe the airport?

Oct. 7, 2014, 10:03 p.m.

employment opportunities in construction at the end of knight street… but that is all. seems like all the spare houses have been sold, I'm going to move next door to Jerry and see how he likes incomers!

Shredding hypothetical gnarr

Oct. 7, 2014, 10:05 p.m.

Some of us are stupid enough to work there at least part of the week.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Oct. 8, 2014, 10:28 a.m.

Why bother tolling the bridge, it's not like you NV types ever cross it anyway.

There's nothing good on the other side plus tolling would help keep people out.

:canada:

Oct. 8, 2014, 10:31 a.m.

Some of us are stupid enough to work there at least part of the week.

How do you find the trip over there? I used work in Richmond town centre and colleagues from Coquitlam and New West had no love for the journey to work.

Shredding hypothetical gnarr