The Former Social Media Influencer

Feb. 24, 2021, 1:38 p.m.

I'm thinking better than 50%.  He can't even get decent lawyers to represent him any longer.  Who would?  Only the desperate or the stupid will work for him at this point.  It's out in the open now, displease his nibs and you'll be cannon fodder.

Feb. 24, 2021, 7:03 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

So what is the over/under that Trump will go to jail? I find it really hard to picture, but it would break the world irony records if it happens.

With a business model based on bank fraud/tax fraud by over valuing then undervaluing properties it would seem a forgone conclusion.

The real entertainment will be when the evidence is passed on to the next round with the feds.

Last edited by: Hepcat on Feb. 24, 2021, 7:04 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 25, 2021, 8:39 a.m.

Posted by: Hepcat

Posted by: chupacabra

So what is the over/under that Trump will go to jail? I find it really hard to picture, but it would break the world irony records if it happens.

With a business model based on bank fraud/tax fraud by over valuing then undervaluing properties it would seem a forgone conclusion.

The real entertainment will be when the evidence is passed on to the next round with the feds.

I remember when one of the news orgs got ahold of a bunch of his returns recently they said he didn't pay taxes for 10 or 15 years because of business losses.  Anyone else know how to become a billionaire when you lose shitloads of money 2 out of every 3 years you are in business?

March 3, 2021, 9:08 a.m.

Posted by: Hepcat

The video of the Capitol rioters from Trump's trial. Jesus.

i hadn't seen some of this footage of the traitors that trump sent to the capitol to overthrow a democratic election.  crazy stuff!

March 3, 2021, 9:21 a.m.

This could be the basis of a new Apprentice.  12 contestants vie for Trump's love and affection by sticking it to the Libs and attacking democratic institutions.  At the end of the show there will be a winner and Trump will say he never met them.

March 4, 2021, 9:15 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus.

Meanwhile others define being objective as just what I described when I clarified being in the 2% non commital gray area - no allegiance to any one side or anything in particular. All of you seem to assume I'm all right side spectrum all the time. And on a board fill with a bunch of liberal candy asses, it's easy to see why.

That and I'll give anything a 49% chance of being true because truth is stranger than fiction. If you dont agree while looking at the world, then you're not detached enough or taking enough steps back to consider more options, no matter how crazy or unlikeable they may be.

ie: what are the rammifications *IF* Trump did not incide 1/6? (most) Member's of the liberal mindset just cant go there because it will fucking destroy their world and break their effin' brain because the good natured liberal democrats would never conspire do such a travesty just for the name of power... right? And of course, they were there defendng muh freedumbs.

That only works if you give some sort of plausible explanation for that 2% grey area, and you don't do that. You don't offer any substantive alternative explanations and typically share info from hard right sources. It's great that you want to consider alternatives, but the way you share and post does not represent that.

No I dont need to define much more. I've stated I see things in a 5050 way give or take 2%. Its up to you and the rest to quit putting words into my mouth or believeing whatever it is you fucks do believe about me. and the edit is lol @ hard right sources - basically anything that doesnt shine Bidens ass is hard right.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on March 4, 2021, 9:16 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 4, 2021, 10:44 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

I see things in a 5050 way give or take 2%. 

LOL

March 4, 2021, 11:35 a.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

LOL

If that were even remotely true, then we'd also see shogun post stuff supporting progressive viewpoints - approximately 50% of the time.  Gaslighters gonna gaslight.

March 4, 2021, 1:15 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

LOL

If that were even remotely true, then we'd also see shogun post stuff supporting progressive viewpoints - approximately 50% of the time. Gaslighters gonna gaslight.

I don't think he's gaslighting. Most people on the political fringes honestly believe that they are centrists. For someone on the far fringe right, it might seem like there is a massive left-wing conspiracy everywhere they looked.

It also stands to reason that he could be convinced the entire forum is 'filled with lefties attacking him', because someone inevitably pushes back on EVERY freaking ridiculous thing he posts.

Last edited by: Schnickelfritz on March 4, 2021, 1:26 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
March 4, 2021, 8:44 p.m.

LOL

If that were even remotely true, then we'd also see shogun post stuff supporting progressive viewpoints - approximately 50% of the time.  Gaslighters gonna gaslight.

No bro I said it before but most of you thought it was too convenient that I said I have you guys to carry that side of the arugments on this forum.

March 4, 2021, 8:47 p.m.

Posted by: Schnickelfritz

LOL

If that were even remotely true, then we'd also see shogun post stuff supporting progressive viewpoints - approximately 50% of the time. Gaslighters gonna gaslight.

I don't think he's gaslighting. Most people on the political fringes honestly believe that they are centrists. For someone on the far fringe right, it might seem like there is a massive left-wing conspiracy everywhere they looked.

It also stands to reason that he could be convinced the entire forum is 'filled with lefties attacking him', because someone inevitably pushes back on EVERY freaking ridiculous thing he posts.

Or I could be posting up the other side of things. Besides, who else here is going to rag on Biden until Harris takes over?

March 5, 2021, 12:31 a.m.

So it's your goal in life to rag on Biden?  Like there's nothing better to do?

March 5, 2021, 10:16 a.m.

With over 15,000 posts I think the answer to that question is clear.

March 5, 2021, 10:18 a.m.

Posted by: switch

So it's your goal in life to rag on Biden?  Like there's nothing better to do?

What did you dumbasses do to Trump since he announced his campaign? Oh right, you're all still doing it. You guys had to realize it was coming meow. Sure it's sadly bad because Biden's a senior and its showing but if thats the case, he shouldnt be in the position.

March 5, 2021, 11:12 a.m.

People rag on tRump because he was worse than useless.  He either did nothing, or his actions made things worse in the vast majority of instances.  I think the Dems could have made a better choice than Biden, but the fact is that he has made more moves to benefit US citizens and the world at large in his first month and a half than tRump did in his entire term.

And that's fact-based, no memes.