The Rob Ford crackstarter

May 27, 2013, 6:35 p.m.

What if the illuminati hired Jean Reno to take out the guy because he knew the Rothschilds were running the world from the place where they filmed the fake moon landing.

Youtube video says Hitler had the cellphone movie guy killed. See the other Rob Ford thread.

May 27, 2013, 7:09 p.m.

What if the illuminati hired Jean Reno to take out the guy because he knew the Rothschilds were running the world from the place where they filmed the fake moon landing.

tungsten ???

May 27, 2013, 9:36 p.m.

tungsten ???

You better watch out some Vangroovey anarchists don't kidnap your sorry $16.00 an hour ass take you into the bush for an ex-tended - if you get my meaning - re-education program and when you come out you'll be addressing everbody as "comrade", comrade.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

May 28, 2013, 7:45 a.m.

Apparently he still has alot of support.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/05/27/ford_nation_stands_by_their_man_porter.html

I think for alot of people they are skeptical about this being a possible smear campaign started by the Toronto Star who have opposed him since his election and probably earlier. Have the press really lowered themselves to relying on drug dealers as reliable sources of news. Based on the content I see in most news sites and papers I don't doubt it.

May 28, 2013, 8:19 a.m.

Because we're going to raise the money and use it to buy a video of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford smoking crack cocaine and publish it online

Wow. This is truly fantastic. I've never been to Toronto but I REALLY want to see the mayor smoking crack. It's just a shame there are no hookers. Can we have hookers next time please?

May 28, 2013, 8:32 a.m.

I think for alot of people they are skeptical about this being a possible smear campaign started by the Toronto Star who have opposed him since his election and probably earlier. Have the press really lowered themselves to relying on drug dealers as reliable sources of news. Based on the content I see in most news sites and papers I don't doubt it.

You mean Gawker. Gawker was the outfit who broke the news. Err, published a photo of the mayor with crack pipe in hand.

As for newspapers, anybody who reads any of the major news publications for insight deserves to have their vote taken away.

May 28, 2013, 8:34 a.m.

Apparently he still has alot of support.

… amongst the type of idiotic, boorish redneck who think loud, boorish behaviour is appropriate for a city's mayor.

I think for alot of people they are skeptical about this being a possible smear campaign started by the Toronto Star who have opposed him since his election and probably earlier.

It is the media's job to expose the scandals and excesses of any government or public official. It doesn't matter who the mayor is, the paper will shed light on their mistakes. Just because the above-mentioned boorish louts see their man getting raked over the coals doesn't mean that other leaders get a free pass. It's just that Ford provides them sooooo much material.

Have the press really lowered themselves to relying on drug dealers as reliable sources of news. Based on the content I see in most news sites and papers I don't doubt it.

All you're really telling anybody is your complete lack of understanding of how the media works. They use the sources available to them and weigh their credibility. Because the media is so much in the public eye, they will be sued if they aren't careful about checking the credibility of their sources. You haven't really been following the story, have you … the story isn't that "some drug dealers made this accusation". The story is "some drug dealers showed three very experienced reporters a video". And that is a very real difference.

Here's some food for thought - if the allegations are so completely untrue and have no basis, why haven't bob and doug threatened legal action for libel?

Hmmmm … what do the boorish rednecks have to say about that?

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

May 28, 2013, 8:59 a.m.

why have inside 3 staffers either quit or been fired??

When you run for office you choose to live life in a fish bowl Look at all the stuff ford has been involved in the media has to cover this stuff how should they have spun it differently ?

May 28, 2013, 9:10 a.m.

Have the press really lowered themselves to relying on drug dealers as reliable sources of news.

Only when said subject of article has lowered himself to being photographed/filmed partying with said drug dealers in their home.

May 28, 2013, 9:25 a.m.

Oh, the lurid details are just pouring out!

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/05/28/rob_ford_crack_scandal_fears_fords_aide_sought_video_spark_police_probe.html

Concerns that one of Mayor Rob Ford’s staffers was trying to obtain the crack video led to a meeting between police detectives and Ford’s former chief of staff, sources have told the Star.

Shortly after news of the video’s existence broke late on the evening of May 16, top aides began discussing the situation. One of those aides was Ford’s logistics man and former high school football coach, David Price.

Also present during discussions were then chief of staff Mark Towhey and two other senior officials.

Price contacted Towhey late on May 17 and asked “hypothetically” what if someone had told him where the video was. “What would we do?” Towhey was asked.

When Toronto woke up to news of the video, the media descended on Ford’s Etobicoke home. Towhey, a former military man, sent Price to Ford’s house to be of assistance. Soon after, Towhey was angered to discover that Price was at the home of Rob and Doug Ford’s mother.

Price told Towhey not to worry.

The day proceeded without much official discussion of the video. Mayor Ford called the allegations “ridiculous.” Both Ford brothers told Towhey that no video existed.

Later that day, Price sought out Towhey, his boss, and raised the “hypothetical” question: What if he knew where the video was, what would be done?

At one point, according to an account of the conversation, the straitlaced Towhey was heard to remark, “We’re not getting the f--ing thing!”

His concern was that, if a video existed, someone could be killed for it.

On the morning of May 21, there was a shooting on the same 17th floor of the apartment building that had been identified by Price. That non-fatal shooting is not under investigation by the homicide detectives who interviewed Towhey.

Towhey was fired last Thursday after urging Ford to seek help for his addiction problem.

Toronto, your mayor is a buffoon. Get rid of him - now.

Kn.

May 28, 2013, 12:55 p.m.

… amongst the type of idiotic, boorish redneck who think loud, boorish behaviour is appropriate for a city's mayor.

It is the media's job to expose the scandals and excesses of any government or public official. It doesn't matter who the mayor is, the paper will shed light on their mistakes. Just because the above-mentioned boorish louts see their man getting raked over the coals doesn't mean that other leaders get a free pass. It's just that Ford provides them sooooo much material.

All you're really telling anybody is your complete lack of understanding of how the media works. They use the sources available to them and weigh their credibility. Because the media is so much in the public eye, they will be sued if they aren't careful about checking the credibility of their sources. You haven't really been following the story, have you … the story isn't that "some drug dealers made this accusation". The story is "some drug dealers showed three very experienced reporters a video". And that is a very real difference.

Here's some food for thought - if the allegations are so completely untrue and have no basis, why haven't bob and doug threatened legal action for libel?

Hmmmm … what do the boorish rednecks have to say about that?

Kn.

I'm not defending Rob Ford's record at all (other than his record to standing up to the establishment at city hall who have a veracious appetite for spending tax payers hard earned money on pet projects) I'm just pointing out some observations I've made on this story that just don't add up. The video has not yet proven to be real and those that claim to have seen it have a record of trying to dig up dirt on the mayor.

There is no case for libel here unless the Ford camp can prove there was no video. If it was discovered that the reporters made the claim to have viewed said video but it never existed then, they're in deep doodoo.

May 28, 2013, 1:12 p.m.

There is no case for libel here unless the Ford camp can prove there was no video. If it was discovered that the reporters made the claim to have viewed said video but it never existed then, they're in deep doodoo.

You're making my point for me. Thanks!

Kn.

May 28, 2013, 6:03 p.m.

Vid has been leaked
https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151489285874069

Found here:
https://www.facebook.com/kennyhotz

transition bikes

May 28, 2013, 6:13 p.m.

I assume you know that 2-second clip was cut from this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnT-ZI_zvdQ

Kn.

May 28, 2013, 6:20 p.m.

Dear Ken,

I assume you know that always being right on the internet is sorta like being 5 foot nothing and having a jacked pickup on huge tires.

Sorry to hear that bro.

ps, thankyou for reminding me why I stopped posting here

transition bikes