The Riots of 2020

Aug. 26, 2020, 8:34 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

But a Shogun is basically the feudal military dictator. I might know a thing or two.

Posted by: chupacabra

There is no need to speculate. The truth will emerge.

Aug. 26, 2020, 9:52 p.m.

The Kenosha Shooting Suspect Was In The Front Row Of A Trump Rally In January

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/kenosha-suspect-kyle-rittenhouse-trump-rally

Pretty solid case that this guy was upfront at a Trump rally. Plays with guns and is a pretend cop.

Fuck this kid. General population will sort him out.

Last edited by: Endur-Bro on Aug. 26, 2020, 9:52 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Aug. 26, 2020, 10:31 p.m.

And Fox News was going on about this shooting being caused by protestors and liberals...

Aug. 27, 2020, 4:26 a.m.

Ya, it is the war that he has been instigating since he took office. Do we know why people were chasing him? I can't sort out if he shot someone already at that point.

So Trump doesnt start a new foreign war in four years but he's planning and fomenting a civil war - is that right?

Yeah, how ironic eh?

Marcus, after reading this and the Trump thread it got me wondering, did you get your nut sack caught in your zipper again?

Last edited by: FLATCH on Aug. 27, 2020, 4:31 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Aug. 27, 2020, 8:41 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Ya, it is the war that he has been instigating since he took office. Do we know why people were chasing him? I can't sort out if he shot someone already at that point.

So Trump doesnt start a new foreign war in four years but he's planning and fomenting a civil war - is that right?

Yeah, how ironic eh?

Marcus, after reading this and the Trump thread it got me wondering, did you get your nut sack caught in your zipper again?

LOL.  It must have damaged his brain.

And no Shogun, Trump isn't planning anything.  He doesn't plan, he just reacts to the sound of people chanting his name.  He is fomenting anger between liberals and conservatives in a way nobody else has.  When was the last time a riot broke out and 17-year-old fans of the president were allowed to patrol the area armed with a semi-autos?  He is a cult of personality and you are in it.

Aug. 29, 2020, 9:48 a.m.

White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report says

Aug. 29, 2020, 1:04 p.m.

And no Shogun, Trump isn't planning anything.  He doesn't plan, he just reacts to the sound of people chanting his name.  He is fomenting anger between liberals and conservatives in a way nobody else has.  When was the last time a riot broke out and 17-year-old fans of the president were allowed to patrol the area armed with a semi-autos?  He is a cult of personality and you are in it.

If he's not planning it, he's just to blame then? You and the clique still have me wrong. As for the riot question, imagine if younger people were always carrying in larger riots in the US and due to social media and inherent tech of today, combined with the fact they dont care for privacy, it's probably always been there just you idiot liberals fail to acknowledge it until it suits you.

Aug. 29, 2020, 1:06 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Yeah, how ironic eh?

And here I thought we were making progress in our replies.

Aug. 29, 2020, 1:06 p.m.

Posted by: switch

And Fox News was going on about this shooting being caused by protestors and liberals...

Does BLM strike you as conservative? Obvious troll is obvious.

Aug. 29, 2020, 1:07 p.m.

Posted by: Endur-Bro

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/kenosha-suspect-kyle-rittenhouse-trump-rally

Pretty solid case that this guy was upfront at a Trump rally. Plays with guns and is a pretend cop.

Just wait until the majority of charge's are dropped. Then shit will hit the fan.

Aug. 29, 2020, 3:51 p.m.

Shogun, did you properly quarantine for 14 days when you got back from all these American protests?

Aug. 29, 2020, 11:29 p.m.

If he's not planning it, he's just to blame then?

Yes. Because he is in charge of the country and has gone around race baiting for 3.5 years.

The buck stops with him. Economy, Unemployment, Protests, Riots - it all stops with him.

Aug. 30, 2020, 8:37 a.m.

...Aaaaand now the partisans are killing each other in the streets.

It’s going to be a rough slog out of this for America. Hopefully cooler heads prevail, but it seems like both the talking heads/influencers and leadership (all the way to the White House) just wants to escalate.

Last edited by: tashi on Aug. 30, 2020, 8:37 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Aug. 30, 2020, 9:24 p.m.

Posted by: Endur-Bro

Just wait until the majority of charge's are dropped. Then shit will hit the fan.

I simply cannot have an adult discussion with anyone who doesn't know how apostrophes work.

Aug. 31, 2020, 12:25 a.m.

Posted by: KenN

I simply cannot have an adult discussion with anyone who doesn't know how apostrophes work.

Yeah, that's almost as bad as sentence fragment guy. Can you imagine trying to have an adult discussion with this animal?

Posted by: KenN

And patronage appointments.