The Riots of 2020

June 1, 2020, 6:16 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

From the former AG:

@jeffsessions

It is enraging to think that at this very moment an American citizen is more likely to be arrested for attending church than for fire-bombing a church, if that person lives in a liberal city or state.

This and everything above it is in really poor taste. 

Take a break from the conspiracy theory forums, smoke a dube if you need, and think...what would you be feeling if you were in a black American's shoes right now?

June 1, 2020, 7:13 p.m.

trump will come out of this with higher approval ratings than before it all started cuz his people lap this law n order  shit up, you know he must be looking at it as  a gift

there is no hockey so turn on the tube and catch a riot

June 1, 2020, 7:40 p.m.

Posted by: Hepcat

From the former AG:

@jeffsessions

It is enraging to think that at this very moment an American citizen is more likely to be arrested for attending church than for fire-bombing a church, if that person lives in a liberal city or state.

This and everything above it is in really poor taste. 

Take a break from the conspiracy theory forums, smoke a dube if you need, and think...what would you be feeling if you were in a black American's shoes right now?

I'm pretty sure black america doesnt want me to even answer that or comment on it. And other than residing in them, what does black america have to do with liberal cities and states? In other words where are you going with that and stop making this about black people. Not only is that in poor taste because they're arent the only ones protesting, rioting or helping rebuild but you cant objectively say the nationwide riots are to do with Floyd anymore. Nationwide peaceful protests I wont argue.

And make up your mind dude - do I smoke more or put the doobies down ;)

June 1, 2020, 7:44 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

So what happens when Asia America decides they want to loot? What happens when the new Latin America wants some pie? Instead of looking to race as the reason and even the past, I think you and other liberals need to understand there's only America and once that sinks in, then some progress can be made

Economic burden? Since when has looting and rioting uplifted people let alone as a whole? This will draw the economy down further and delay any rebuilding of the country from COVID. That's about the only relation to covid unless you suscribe to the bio weapon idea which means these riots are phase2 of some plan. The riots are dividing an already divided people even more and people really really need to start just looking at people for what they do and not what color they are. Otherwise, thats a two teir system or outlook based on race amirite

Quit being stupid.  It doesn't look good on you.  I am not making this about race, but I know what I see and that is a very angry black America reacting to another black man dead for no reason.

Trump should be bringing the country together, but he isn't capable.

lol thanks pop. IOW - ya got nothing to actually say. You think the people rioting are going to listen to anything Trump or the WH says right now? You know Trump has no wand to fix this.

Now its your turn to quit being dismissively stupid.

June 1, 2020, 7:49 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Did you see the bottom of the last page for whats happening this week in legal action? Yup, just more ultra right wing conspiracy theories. And witch hunts of course, cant forget that.

I saw your post about the legal action.  Let Barr investigate.  Wake me up when he is ready to indict someone for an actual crime.  Barr and Trump are happy to engage in conspiracy theories, that is why you love them, but if they have a case then we will see it soon enough.

Who do I love now? And even if there was a case indictment do you think the media would show it over the riots?

June 1, 2020, 7:56 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

trump will come out of this with higher approval ratings than before it all started cuz his people lap this law n order  shit up, you know he must be looking at it as  a gift

there is no hockey so turn on the tube and catch a riot

Not sure what channel you've been tuned into but I see zero law and order right now. But you should be correct about his approvals after this depending on how long or severe it gets.

June 1, 2020, 8:13 p.m.

Somethings up in Louisville KY.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on June 1, 2020, 8:13 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
June 1, 2020, 8:33 p.m.

City of Brotherly Love 🙄

https://twitter.com/jpegjoshua/status/1267599264257015816?s=21

My guess is USA is in an all out civil war by the start of summer.

June 1, 2020, 8:39 p.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

i think the world would be a better place if everyone could just go take a bunch of mushrooms and camp at the beach.

Adam West for president!

June 1, 2020, 10:55 p.m.

this thread makes me sad

June 2, 2020, 12:10 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

this thread makes me sad

It's a glimpse into a strange world eh. Can't imagine choosing to tow the party line in place of your own sense and decency.

June 2, 2020, 12:29 a.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

i think the world would be a better place if everyone could just go take a bunch of mushrooms and camp at the beach.

Given the recent studies, I'm ready to lead the charge on making everyone take mushrooms.

June 2, 2020, 12:30 a.m.

And we need to give Shogun daily doses for a good month.

June 2, 2020, 12:52 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

And we need to give Shogun daily doses for a good month.

You'll need to dose me proper then. 3 or 4g's and I'm warm and lazy. Unless you know of a good lysergic...

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on June 2, 2020, 12:53 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
June 2, 2020, 12:53 a.m.

Meanwhile in Seattle...for real?

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1267680552074858501