The NSMB Weekly Car Show!

June 26, 2019, 5:16 p.m.

Hey guys. Just a bit of intro, I've been a long time forum member here, but most would probably know me not from my riding skills (I got none), but my meaningless questions I often ask in the NBR sum-forum; though I certainly hope this doesn't become one.

Anyways, I started a car blog YouTube channel and thought I'd share with you my video reviews. And if there's enough interest, I'll continue to post on a regular interval of a different car every week.

Now I'll admit, I'm not a full-on petrol head, but I have reviewed and test-driven close to over 300 cars. I'm also an automotive software engineer by trade. So I'd be more than happy to help or answer any questions you may have about those shiny cars all nicely lined up at the auto-mall.

These videos are still fairly fresh, so forgive me if they're a bit rough around the edges as I've had to learn about video production from scratch, but I will constantly try to improve. That said, any suggestions or comments would be really appreciated! And certainly feel free to share any cool car related content you may have!

You can see some of my previous videos in my youtube channel, but I'll just kick things off with my latest and greatest review of the 2019 KIA Stinger GT-Line!

https://youtu.be/KDmaSiSdK3s

Last edited by: bokinator on June 26, 2019, 5:19 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
June 27, 2019, 12:55 p.m.

Nice, subscribed... is your plan to be the Canadian Doug DeMuro? :)

June 27, 2019, 1:55 p.m.

Posted by: grambo

Nice, subscribed... is your plan to be the Canadian Doug DeMuro? :)

Thanks so much!

Ahaha I don't think I'll become that bit... It's more of just sharing my experiences with cars and reaching out to those who might be interested.