The NSMB Random Picture Thread! **NSFW**

June 2, 2014, 8:13 p.m.

20 mpg, 21 with the hybrid

2 Ah battery

"X is for x-ray. If you've been bikin' and you haven't had an x-ray, you ain't goin' hard enough." - Bob Roll

June 2, 2014, 10:30 p.m.

Really…. give me break. Weight is weight, and air dynamics on a pickup truck haven't changed much.

So the basis of your claimed mileage improvement is, minor percent efficiency improvements of a large displacement V8 motor. LAME sauce!

See through the BS and realize the only way to real mileage improvements is less weight, and using a cheaper, better fuel source…….electricity

ARRGH!

Whatever. I drive it and it gets better mileage than my wife's car.

Where does most of North America's electricity come from? Likely coal burning power plants….

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

June 2, 2014, 11:20 p.m.

I have a 2013 5.7L Hemi Ram Laramie with the 8spd auto and it get's phenomenal mileage.

HA HA HA HA AHA AH AAHA AHAH AHAH AAHA!!!

http://www.ramtrucks.com/en/performance/#light_duty

Even our '92 V6 Toyota Pickup does better than that. Plus every vehicle I've ever owned.

treezz
wow you are a ass

June 3, 2014, 9:33 a.m.

Don't think people buy trucks thinking they'll save money on gas or get the best mileage

June 3, 2014, 9:41 a.m.

HA HA HA HA AHA AH AAHA AHAH AHAH AAHA!!!

http://www.ramtrucks.com/en/performance/#light_duty

Even our '92 V6 Toyota Pickup does better than that. Plus every vehicle I've ever owned.

Your seriously comparing a 1992 T100 with a 3.0L V6 that had 150HP stock in the 1/2 Ton trim? lol

Give your head a shake.

June 3, 2014, 10:05 a.m.

Where does most of North America's electricity come from? Likely coal burning power plants….

BC has zero coal fired power plants.

Canada overall generates 16.5% of power from coal, US 49.5% (2006 stats). So no, not "most" power in NA is from coal.

Coal generation is decreasing, the US is building out wind and solar in large quantities.

As they say, you're free to have your own opinion, but not your own facts.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

June 3, 2014, 10:32 a.m.

Whatever. I drive it and it gets better mileage than my wife's car.

What does your wife drive, an SUX 6000?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

June 3, 2014, 10:45 a.m.

holy fuck, how does a random picture thread devolve into an argument about the fuel efficiency of a full size pickup truck?

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

June 3, 2014, 11:06 a.m.

holy fuck, how does a random picture thread devolve into an argument about the fuel efficiency of a full size pickup truck?

You are seriously asking that question?

Link doesn't work.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

June 3, 2014, 11:07 a.m.

BC has zero coal fired power plants.

Canada overall generates 16.5% of power from coal, US 49.5% (2006 stats). So no, not "most" power in NA is from coal.

Coal generation is decreasing, the US is building out wind and solar in large quantities.

As they say, you're free to have your own opinion, but not your own facts.

Didn't feel like wikipedia. Electric is not a "clean" energy source due to the source of most electricity. It's not all hydro electric, or solar, or wind. The other option isn't so clean either…

June 3, 2014, 1:03 p.m.

Didn't feel like wikipedia. Electric is not a "clean" energy source due to the source of most electricity. It's not all hydro electric, or solar, or wind. The other option isn't so clean either…

leggatt - fighting facts with generalities and vague statements since 2005…

LOL

couldn't resist man - you kinda set yourself up…

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

June 3, 2014, 1:41 p.m.

And your point?

June 3, 2014, 2:13 p.m.

And your point?

That thing's got a hemi. No point needed.

Pastor of Muppets

June 3, 2014, 2:53 p.m.

That thing's got a hemi. No point needed.

HEMIS ARE SO EFFING COOL!!!

Oh wait, it's not 1972 any more, and there are much better, more efficient ways to get power out of an internal combustion engine.

Hemis are an inefficient throwback to another time. Besides, modern "hemis" really aren't hemis.

June 3, 2014, 4:29 p.m.

HEMIS ARE SO EFFING COOL!!!

Oh wait, it's not 1972 any more, and there are much better, more efficient ways to get power out of an internal combustion engine.

Hemis are an inefficient throwback to another time. Besides, modern "hemis" really aren't hemis.

lol

you just nullified yourself with your own post.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer