The NSMB Random Picture Thread! **NSFW**

April 2, 2014, 7:15 a.m.

you could just make a thread so you can talk about your new car…..just sayin.

April 2, 2014, 7:37 a.m.

you could just make a thread so you can talk about your new car…..just sayin.

You could stop bitching about it and move on … just sayin.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

April 2, 2014, 7:39 a.m.

STFU!

Libre? Libre como el vienta……

April 2, 2014, 7:49 a.m.

you seem pretty defensive about your new car Ken….I don't think I actually bitched about it though. just pointing out that its a random photo thread and you still keep on trying to get people to notice your new car and the performance and the dash….which is cool and all but it's not really all that random….well not anymore.

If you really feel the need to carry on….please do so.

now back to our regular scheduled programing.

April 2, 2014, 7:54 a.m.

if you do really want to keep posting photos of teslas, maybe post some thing like this….although I hear it too is becoming not so random

April 2, 2014, 8 a.m.

Your stupid is showing.

Oh … how many ICE cars catch fire? Stats say 17 per hour in the US alone, on average.

April 2, 2014, 8:02 a.m.

I don't know … what about that?

Graphs make me zone out :P

April 2, 2014, 8:06 a.m.

Feds say it's OK. Tesla says, make sure you get one with the "just in case" improvements
http://www.wired.com/2014/03/tesla-feds-armor/

Personally I'd be avoiding speed bumps.

April 2, 2014, 8:11 a.m.

Your stupid is showing.

Oh … how many ICE cars catch fire? Stats say 17 per hour in the US alone, on average.

google "random tesla photo" and that's the one that comes up….sorry ken. I was hoping it would be one with a half naked chick but no luck.

anyhow resort to calling me stupid, I'm sorry if I offended you and your new car.

April 2, 2014, 8:31 a.m.

google "random tesla photo" and that's the one that comes up….sorry ken. I was hoping it would be one with a half naked chick but no luck.

anyhow resort to calling me stupid, I'm sorry if I offended you and your new car.

yeah but don't forget bryan, he's our intellectual superior so it's within his right to call us stupid becuase we're not all gushing over his new toy.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

April 2, 2014, 8:35 a.m.

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/13775-Model-S-A-Chick-Magnate!

April 2, 2014, 8:36 a.m.

my bad.

April 2, 2014, 8:40 a.m.

That's just missing the point, though. The point being, instant power/torque vs delayed.

ahh, so the point is that the tesla is faster, no quicker, over a shorter distance then. well that's good then i guess because it will run out of energy on the highway loooong before the m5 does.

maybe the guy in the m5 will be nice enough to give you a lift somewhere instead yelling "your stupid is showing" out the window as he blasts past you on the hgihway.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

April 2, 2014, 8:40 a.m.

Hey, I just put up a dashboard photo to add to a series that had already started. Then just responded to the subsequent attacks. If you don't like the defense, then don't attack.

Bringing up the same old tired arguments (such as two fires in almost two years of production) that are statistically insignificant is just boring and, yes, stupid. If you want to go on the attack, at least challenge me with something meaningful. All this fire shit is just BS kept alive by people who are afraid of change.

Here … have a pic of a gray lourie that I took last year in Africa:

April 2, 2014, 8:43 a.m.

ahh, so the point is that the tesla is faster, no quicker, over a shorter distance then. well that's good then i guess because it will run out of energy on the highway loooong before the m5 does.

maybe the guy in the m5 will be nice enough to give you a lift somewhere instead yelling "your stupid is showing" out the window as he blasts past you on the hgihway.

And still more complete failure to even try to get it.