The NSMB Random Picture Thread! **NSFW**

Nov. 9, 2020, 11:04 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: Mic

Toxic masculinity? fuck off with that contrived liberal tripe. If you dont like opinions and humor in bad taste, ignore my shit. Or at the very least, dont hide behind some PC shit. Arent you late for climate protest ?

ps: no one asked what makes a slut a slut. But here's a good anology: A penis is key. A vagina is lock. A good key can open many locks while a good lock will keep many keys out.

I am not fucking off with that apparent liberal bullshit. For someone who believes he knows a lot, your reply is simply laughable and shows that you are in no way able to debate an issue without name calling, aggressive attitude and resorting to "us vs them" simplicity. 

Racist and sexist trash has always and will always be racist and sexist trash and belongs to the bin of history, the trash bin, that is. And an utterly destructive idea of masculinity is toxic, if you want to believe it or not does not matter. It goes

First, tell me what I said that was racist? Or is it because of Harris' background as well that makes anything I say about her automatically racist? That is some liberal shit right there.

Second, give me a reason not to curse at you fuckers and you'll get better replies. And this is far from aggresive Mr who forgot how WW2 started and is a Tcherman daa. I've said this a lot lately: you people get what you give. Oh noes! I said you people like Don Cherry!

Hahahaha. Seriously, you still get all agitated because of what you see as me having forgotten how WW2 started, which detail did i forget....can you please tell me again, because....I forgot. 

And about your images...I suggest you answer my questions first, why did you post the above images about kneeling as being cowardly and all that, the pumpkin and the connection to soon-to-be vice president, why don't you enlighten us before I tell you why I think your post was more than inappropriate.

Nov. 9, 2020, 11:28 a.m.

Posted by: tashi

ps: no one asked what makes a slut a slut. But here's a good anology: A penis is key. A vagina is lock. A good key can open many locks while a good lock will keep many keys out.

This is some Grade-A incel content right here.

LOL. You sure as shit aint a Chad.

Nov. 9, 2020, 11:34 a.m.

Toxic masculinity? fuck off with that contrived liberal tripe. If you dont like opinions and humor in bad taste, ignore my shit. Or at the very least, dont hide behind some PC shit. Arent you late for climate protest ?

I am not fucking off with that apparent liberal bullshit. For someone who believes he knows a lot, your reply is simply laughable and shows that you are in no way able to debate an issue without name calling, aggressive attitude and resorting to "us vs them" simplicity. 

Racist and sexist trash has always and will always be racist and sexist trash and belongs to the bin of history, the trash bin, that is. And an utterly destructive idea of masculinity is toxic, if you want to believe it or not does not matter. It goes

First, tell me what I said that was racist? Or is it because of Harris' background as well that makes anything I say about her automatically racist? That is some liberal shit right there.

Second, give me a reason not to curse at you fuckers and you'll get better replies. And this is far from aggresive Mr who forgot how WW2 started and is a Tcherman daa. I've said this a lot lately: you people get what you give. Oh noes! I said you people like Don Cherry!

Hahahaha. Seriously, you still get all agitated because of what you see as me having forgotten how WW2 started, which detail did i forget....can you please tell me again, because....I forgot. 

And about your images...I suggest you answer my questions first, why did you post the above images about kneeling as being cowardly and all that, the pumpkin and the connection to soon-to-be vice president, why don't you enlighten us before I tell you why I think your post was more than inappropriate.

Another person who cant actually answer a question. Or any question. Thats more liberal shit. I love how you guys think I care that much about you to get bent out of shape about words on the internet. Besides, even if I explained the meme's in a child like fashion that you could understand, you'd still want a shot at the title.

Nov. 9, 2020, 11:35 a.m.

Posted by: three-sheets

What in the blue fuck is going on here?

Perfect choice of color mate! The liberal blue idiots are mad I posted a meme. I think it shows how jealous everyone else is of my balls.

Nov. 9, 2020, 2:08 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Do you think this guy breaks into shops & loots, burns shit & assaults cops?

Last edited by: Stuminator on Nov. 9, 2020, 2:10 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 10, 2020, 1:35 p.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

Talk about out of context. Since I cant see a US flag patch anywhere, he's not a Trumper.

Nov. 10, 2020, 6:22 p.m.

Talk about out of context. Since I cant see a US flag patch anywhere, he's not a Trumper.

That's an airsoft rifle . Goes with his facemask. They look super real. We use them on shows all the time

Nov. 10, 2020, 6:59 p.m.

Rioting is as amerikkkan as apple pie, sunny jim.

Since the beginning of this country, riots and violent rhetoric have been markers of patriotism. When our Founding Fathers fought for independence, violence was the clarion call. Phrases such as “Live free or die,” “Give me liberty or give me death,” and “Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God” echoed throughout the nation, and continue today. Force and violence have always been used as weapons to defend liberty, because—as John Adams once said in reference to the colonists’ treatment by the British—“We won’t be their Negroes.”

Black rebellion and protest, though, have historically never been coupled with allegiance to American democracy. Today, peaceful demonstrations and violent riots alike have erupted across the country in response to police brutality and the killings of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Ahmaud Arbery. Yet the language used to refer to protesters has included looters, thugs, and even claims that they are un-American. The philosophy of force and violence to obtain freedom has long been employed by white people and explicitly denied to black Americans.

https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2020/06/riots-are-american-way-george-floyd-protests/612466/

“A riot is the language of the unheard.” - MLK

Amerika is capitalist owned, destroying capital (property) is the only way to get their attention. Remember the huge pussy hat marches right after trump was elected? The capitalists were ROTFLTA'sO while sipping cognac.

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 10, 2020, 7:03 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Nov. 11, 2020, 9:58 a.m.

Posted by: Brocklanders

That's an airsoft rifle . Goes with his facemask. They look super real. We use them on shows all the time

Definitely not a trumper then. No flag and not a real gun?  pfft.

Nov. 11, 2020, 10:31 a.m.

Too many words in this picture thread.

Nov. 11, 2020, 10:36 a.m.

The cat bed is a sweet idea.

Nov. 11, 2020, 10:47 a.m.

Nov. 11, 2020, 11:08 a.m.

I still have yet to figure this one out...

Nov. 11, 2020, 11:59 a.m.

Serial (Cereal) killer....

Nov. 21, 2020, 11:45 p.m.